Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DRKC] DarkCash | 0 PREMINE | POW/POS | X11 | P2P Exchange | ATM | ANON - page 45. (Read 71183 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Do we have hidden premine here?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Wallet keeps crashing for me Win 7 64 bit. When it was opening it wouldn't sync ?

You need to add a .conf file to your wallet folder. It's in users/{your windows user name}/appdata/roaming/darkcash. Inside that folder add a .txt file and name it darkcash.conf and paste the .conf data from the OP into it. You may need to enable hidden folders in Windows to see appdata folder.

:othis is a game.pow is over and the game is over.please dont buy this darkc.will down down down...........

If you click on one of the pool links in OP you can see PoW is still running.
Thanks alot that worked, Now just need a small turn around - miracle in the coin Smiley

also mining now. Let's see what the dev's will bring.

Anyway people are always crying about instamine / premine etc, but there is just nothing wrong with that if the dev dont use it for a pump and dump.
Bitcoin was also premined, dogecoin also darkcoin also.
Dev's also need to get payed for there work, as long as they dont abuse the premine there is nothing wrong, infact its there right to get something.
BUT many coin dev's are making alt coins now and premine like 1/20% from the total coin, when the price is rising they sell all, quit support the coin and all other miners are with empty hands ( except the power bill at the end of the month/year )

So if this darkcash dev instamined and dont abuse that coins for sell directly when he think the price is nice for sell, there is just not any problem now.
Activity: 42
Another instamine instalist scam

Meh. Seems ok to me. I just went through the dev's post history and his logic seems consistent which indicates he's genuine. There's no premine or self-moderated topic so it seems pretty good. My scam indicator points towards not-scam. Don't put your life savings in it though like a dumbass and you'll be fine. This is probably a great buy at 2K on C-Cex right now.

Indeed, there was no premine, there was a instamine, i was here at the launch... DEV mining pool was already running 1 second after the source was released... and other pools only joined a few mins later, so lets check the block explorer to find out how much he has instamine. I believe it is close to 5BTC.

no, his pool was forked by bigger pools and he lost his instamine.
Activity: 509
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Indeed, there was no premine, there was a instamine, i was here at the launch... DEV mining pool was already running 1 second after the source was released... and other pools only joined a few mins later, so lets check the block explorer to find out how much he has instamine. I believe it is close to 5BTC.
I think you have quite experience about these things as you were also a dev once of shitizencoin oops I mean citizen where you dumped all premine & ran away making other miners stranded.

And how about posting a proof too rather than only accusing like maybe this or that.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Meh. Seems ok to me. I just went through the dev's post history and his logic seems consistent which indicates he's genuine. There's no premine or self-moderated topic so it seems pretty good. My scam indicator points towards not-scam. Don't put your life savings in it though like a dumbass and you'll be fine. This is probably a great buy at 2K on C-Cex right now.

Activity: 742
Now I see, that we have a whitepaper.
Activity: 742
Good morning guys!

Whats the news? I mined some coins and bought on poloniex too.

Price is down, but I have a good feeling about this coin (I don't know why...)
Activity: 23
Wallet keeps crashing for me Win 7 64 bit. When it was opening it wouldn't sync ?

You need to add a .conf file to your wallet folder. It's in users/{your windows user name}/appdata/roaming/darkcash. Inside that folder add a .txt file and name it darkcash.conf and paste the .conf data from the OP into it. You may need to enable hidden folders in Windows to see appdata folder.

:othis is a game.pow is over and the game is over.please dont buy this darkc.will down down down...........

Thanks alot that worked, Now just need a small turn around - miracle in the coin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Already on 3 exchanges, wow. I'm accumulating, don't push this to Trex just yet  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Activity: 23
Activity: 120
Merit: 100

Yeah 17% interest......invest your btc......not likley......I believe all POS = PONZI.......that's my pov....and I know everybody's got one and they all stink

17% is .05 BTC/day inflation at current price. Hardly worth caring about.
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

Yeah 17% interest......invest your btc......not likley......I believe all POS = PONZI.......that's my pov....and I know everybody's got one and they all stink

Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

Activity: 644
is it just me or did the total number of coins in the OP more than double some time in the last few hours? Used to be 2.4Million...

Yes, see ya
no change.i was here for launch and relaunch.it has always been 5.6 mill
I'm really excited about this coin. My first nitpick: can you put the coin name "Darkcash" on your wallet/RAR folder next time? It looks unprofessional that it's just named newwallet. Most coin traders/miners have dozens of wallet folders and this will surely get lost in the sea of my wallets.

Looking forward to dev delivering and I will support you if you do. Good luck. I will be watching and updating.

Also you need a new logo, it's too dark. It will just be a black dot like a lot of other coins' shitty logos. Sorry if this was already mentioned just jotting down my thoughts here. I'll delete this if I find something later when I have time to read the whole thread.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
is it just me or did the total number of coins in the OP more than double some time in the last few hours? Used to be 2.4Million...

Yes, see ya
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
Pages:
Jump to: