Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DRKC] DarkCash | 0 PREMINE | POW/POS | X11 | P2P Exchange | ATM | ANON - page 44. (Read 71183 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
When it will be added to bittrex?

unknown dev (probably scammer) -- check
hidden premine (probably no one checked) -- check
likely to cost investors money -- check

looks shittricks-ready to me!  Grin
this
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

unknown dev (probably scammer) -- check
hidden premine (probably no one checked) -- check
likely to cost investors money -- check

looks shittricks-ready to me!  Grin
I have a feeling that a solid bull is lurking around the corner and it looks solid enough to blow 10X ROI. Especially since its not profitable for miners to sell at these prices. Coin needs room to grow volume. Bittrex would be a nice choice. Ill send them a request to add it.

Why do u think it's not profitable for miner to sell at this price ?

Your calculation is not the same as the Chinese miner.

hmm just in case if chinese electricity is much cheaper than in europe or usa, whatever not all the 100% miners are chinese. There are only 1.9M from 5,6M marketcap in circulation, and coin has not yet been pumped (look at minerals 26M and it hit 8k). Consider the above, selling for 1200 is a weird decision.
that will happen to REVO. MIN was even distribution.  Right now 3 gh/s per miner target this coin.
hrt
Activity: 288
I have a feeling that a solid bull is lurking around the corner and it looks solid enough to blow 10X ROI. Especially since its not profitable for miners to sell at these prices. Coin needs room to grow volume. Bittrex would be a nice choice. Ill send them a request to add it.

hmm just in case if chinese electricity is much cheaper than in europe or usa, whatever not all the 100% miners are chinese. There are only 1.9M from 5,6M marketcap in circulation, and coin has not yet been pumped (look at minerals 26M and it reached 8k). Consider the above, selling for 1200 is a weird decision.
Activity: 420
Want to mine DarkCash? X11 Mining Rigs Available!
Activity: 476

If everyone retweet's my tweet https://twitter.com/Wolf_Of_Alts/status/492665114068123648 that will help us getting listed to bittrex.

300 gh/s network hashrate, POW ending soon & only 1399 sats - come on!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

hrt
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
lol this is the same dev as apex coin, even used the same logo.

where the hell you talk about?
Apexcoin logo same as navajo?, then dogecoin have the same logo as bitcoin...

Crazy w.nker

They all come from the same person because those developer hire the same graphic designer to make logo. Why must developer of coin make logo themselves ? They can pay someone to make one.

My mistake!!! i got more topics open, sorry sorry sorry, i deleted my post directly

anyway, some1 knows how to get the wallet work??
Activity: 868
I can even make a better logo than that... I doubt anyone needs to get hired to make that logo.

Budget logo.
I can even make a better logo than that... I doubt anyone needs to get hired to make that logo.
hrt
Activity: 182
lol this is the same dev as apex coin, even used the same logo.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Do we have hidden premine here?

Just FUD bro, no one has shown any evidence of any hidden premine.

I have a feeling about this coin, as long as the DEV delivers, this coin should do quite well.

Who is selling so low in this case? I mined 1300 DRKC and spent 0,05 BTC. It's not profitable for miners to sell at 1800 sat.

I was thinking the same, at 1800 sat it would of been more profitable just to buy.
yep this coin gonna drop like APEX ahahah. FUD chocho
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Anyway more people got problems with the wallet?

First it opened well and it stayed open, but it didnt sync.
Till i did next:
1. opened console
2. type help (i was trying to add nodes)
3. wallet crashed
4. opened wallet again - > directly crashed

Other try
1. i went to roaming folder
2. made the conf file
3. added nodes
4. opened wallet again -> start syncing -> get runtime error -> wallet keep syncing but i could only press ok at the error -> wallet crashed/closed

Last try:
1. download wallet again
2. replace the wallet folder with the new downloaded
3. problem still the same as above
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

I have a feeling about this coin, as long as the DEV delivers, this coin should do quite well.

Who is selling so low in this case? I mined 1300 DRKC and spent 0,05 BTC. It's not profitable for miners to sell at 1800 sat.
Activity: 403
Block Explorer not ready ?
Activity: 252

Yes, I also think so.
legendary
Activity: 1288

Pages:
Jump to: