Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐[DRXNE]⭐[DROXNE] ⭐⭐GAMING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN ⭐⭐[AIRDROP]⭐⭐[POS] - page 21. (Read 59251 times)

Activity: 541
Merit: 100
Activity: 200
Hey guys, we have conducted a brand new change on Twitter to @ DRXNEgaming. If you have not followed us yet, follow us on Twitter now  Wink
https://twitter.com/DRXNEgaming 
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
@new devs

Do you already have full control of all the features of the coin? What happens in case of a fork of the chain? how would you retrieve coins?
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
An update for investors

1. A two man team including woodman269 and myself are working on a new Droxne website. When this is completed, this will be integrated into the coinmarketcap page for Droxne to increase the visibility of the website. The domain name droxne.network has been reserved.

2. The website will provide an overview of use cases for Droxne and biographies of the management team. Once the website is completed, we will focus on creating a white paper and reserve fund from which bounties will be paid for additional development.

3. For any new investors that have joined recently the airdrops have been completed, but we are exploring different business models to ensure Droxne shares have broad share ownership. Ideas that have been considered include faucets, coin giveaways at the website for watching streamers, etc.

4. The network weight has increased to 55,928,000. This is a significant gain from a few weeks ago when the network weight was in the 1M range. A number of large investors are staking their coins and are supporting the direction charted by the management team. 

The market cap is presently $67.8K assuming 27 sats or a fiat price of $0.001124.

Ok, I will take a risk and put in some cash in it
Activity: 369
Merit: 101
Ich habe eine grosse Menge Münzen im qt-Wallet.
Staking arbeitet perfekt.
Die Münze ist sehr billig bei einer Marktkapitalisierung von ca. 70.000 US-Dollar
Viele positive Gründe um Droxne zu kaufen.

1. Marktkapitalisierung ca. 70.000 US-Dollar
2. Cryptopia Listing (kostet 5.000.000 DOT Token (ca. 5BTC))
3. 40% POS Rate pro Jahr
4. Blockchain ist sehr schnell.
5. Coin Control Funktion funktioniert perfekt
6. Blockexplorer vorhanden
7. Coinmarketcap Listing vorhanden
8. Logo ist einzigartig
9. Minimales Coin Alter für Staking 24 Stunden oder weniger
10. Alle Münzen sind im Umlauf
11. Münze ist unterbewertet und viel zu billig bei 30 Satoshi

I have a lot of coins in the qt wallet.
Staking works perfectly.
The coin is very cheap with a market capitalization of about 70,000 US dollars
Many positive reasons to buy Droxne.

1. Market capitalization approx. 70,000 US dollars
2. Cryptopia Listing (costs 5,000,000 DOT Token (about 5BTC))
3. 40% POS rate per year
4. Blockchain is very fast.
5. Coin Control function works perfectly
6. Block explorer available
7. Coinmarketcap Listing available
8. Logo is unique
9. Minimal Coin age for staking 24 hours or less
10. All coins are in circulation
11. Coin is undervalued and much too cheap at 30 Satoshi
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
An update for investors

1. A two man team including woodman269 and myself are working on a new Droxne website. When this is completed, this will be integrated into the coinmarketcap page for Droxne to increase the visibility of the website. The domain name droxne.network has been reserved.

2. The website will provide an overview of use cases for Droxne and biographies of the management team. Once the website is completed, we will focus on creating a white paper and reserve fund from which bounties will be paid for additional development.

3. For any new investors that have joined recently the airdrops have been completed, but we are exploring different business models to ensure Droxne shares have broad share ownership. Ideas that have been considered include faucets, coin giveaways at the website for watching streamers, etc.

4. The network weight has increased to 55,928,000. This is a significant gain from a few weeks ago when the network weight was in the 1M range. A number of large investors are staking their coins and are supporting the direction charted by the management team. 

The market cap is presently $67.8K assuming 27 sats or a fiat price of $0.001124.

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
enjoy this world
love the idea waiting for your airdrop
Activity: 294
Any way to get airdrop here still or is it finished? Any bounty or free tokens available?
Activity: 211
BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter
New team taking over? Okay, I want to join slack channel.. Please let me join
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I have a doubt about this coin, if there is no miners, how and where are the transactions process?

LOL  Grin   that's not PoW. It's pure PoS.  DYOR

I respect your decision for continuing this project. It saddens me that the original dev who f*cked investors and left his own creation and with have problems will be taken by someone who seem to have passion to do real and legit works, and have to takeover and carry the burden. Like what p3ppymon said, why not start anew? If you do I can give support and offer help as I can. A new brand with no association to something bad.

I may be wrong in saying this in this moment. It is a saying. It can be wrong, or it can be right. Might apply in this coin or not. Bad starts usually have bad endings. Wherever this may go, only time will tell.

As you have the skills to do development, marketing and all sort of business, why don't you create a new brand which is not affected by bad reputation?
I personally associate this coin with scam, dodgy dev and shadow. Many others do!

You know that this coin is already trading on an exchange, already have it's entry on coinmarketcap, already have a block explorer ?
starting from scratch a totally new coin, you will struggle to get all the above.
It's a good decision to try a takeover.

best of luck to you guys.

yes you'r right, especially listing in cryptopia exchange, now is about 4BTC almost $16k it is big amount of money
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
I have a doubt about this coin, if there is no miners, how and where are the transactions process?

LOL  Grin   that's not PoW. It's pure PoS.  DYOR

I respect your decision for continuing this project. It saddens me that the original dev who f*cked investors and left his own creation and with have problems will be taken by someone who seem to have passion to do real and legit works, and have to takeover and carry the burden. Like what p3ppymon said, why not start anew? If you do I can give support and offer help as I can. A new brand with no association to something bad.

I may be wrong in saying this in this moment. It is a saying. It can be wrong, or it can be right. Might apply in this coin or not. Bad starts usually have bad endings. Wherever this may go, only time will tell.

As you have the skills to do development, marketing and all sort of business, why don't you create a new brand which is not affected by bad reputation?
I personally associate this coin with scam, dodgy dev and shadow. Many others do!

You know that this coin is already trading on an exchange, already have it's entry on coinmarketcap, already have a block explorer ?
starting from scratch a totally new coin, you will struggle to get all the above.
It's a good decision to try a takeover.

best of luck to you guys.
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
I have a doubt about this coin, if there is no miners, how and where are the transactions processed?
Activity: 336

Activity: 66
Hi Dev, What are you planning for next time? masternode. swap....
Yes, we are currently working on a new site, after the site is complete, we will focus on releasing new games.
wow so interesting ,  i hope  can play new game , now . good job, dev .
Yes, we are currently working on a new site, after the site is complete, we will focus on releasing new games.
Activity: 177
Guys good luck with the takeover.

You think it's possible to solve, in the short terms, the minimal withdraw issue with Cryptopia? 100'000 DRXNE it's a little out of my budget and I don't understand how other people not blame about that. I simply have 2K DRXNE in the wallet staking and 25K on Cryptopia blocked waiting to buy more. I lost 40% of staking in the last 7 days. How do you manage that?

Yes, I have contacted Crytopia's support team, waiting for updates from them.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Guys good luck with the takeover.

You think it's possible to solve, in the short terms, the minimal withdraw issue with Cryptopia? 100'000 DRXNE it's a little out of my budget and I don't understand how other people not blame about that. I simply have 2K DRXNE in the wallet staking and 25K on Cryptopia blocked waiting to buy more. I lost 40% of staking in the last 7 days. How do you manage that?
Once everything is up and running, and the community has taken over, if you guys need any help with promoting and advertising it in the market let me know! I would love to help
Yes, thanks for your support Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: