Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐[DRXNE]⭐[DROXNE] ⭐⭐GAMING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN ⭐⭐[AIRDROP]⭐⭐[POS] - page 25. (Read 59227 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 113
I think it's pretty safe to say the dev is gone for good. Very disappointing.

The dev is a human with a normal life and family. It's quite interesting how many people claim the dev is scammer because he wasn't online for few days.
How do you know that?
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
I think it's pretty safe to say the dev is gone for good. Very disappointing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
anyone still have hope around here?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
 Roll Eyes

Hello gnargar, I still am positive on Droxne and feel the coin can be rescued from delisting for the following reasons:

1. The DRXNE coin has an attractive logo, fast transactions and staking of 40% even for modest position sizes.

2. The market cap of this coin is 80M shares x 22 sats * 3750 bitcoin price = $66K USD. Lets compare this price versus other gaming coins 1337 at $1.0M, DGB at $107.6M and GAME at $98.6M. It seems to be trading far too cheap for what it could become. Buyers now are buying when there is blood on the street, you either lose X or you make 10X or more if this investment survives. In fact why sell $100 to $300 worth of DRXNE and give up an opportunity for geometric gains? At best you treat your wife or mistress to a nice dinner or two. There is no sense to sell.

3. There are 275 members in the Slack. If the dev has indeed disappeared (maybe he has not, maybe he caring for a sick child or parent), we can create a management structure and rescue the coin with a small team.  I have been reaching out to members of the Slack asking what they can contribute to ongoing development.  

If anyone is a blockchain developer or game developer or has other skills or resources they can contribute to this project, please reach out to me via PM or on the Slack channel and lets make the tough decisions necessary to make Droxne survive, grow and deliver attractive returns to the investors who persevere in the face of adversity.  
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
hi if would you like to list DRXNE on bittrex so the price can go very high
the price can be over 0.0005 btc because 80 millions total supply is very low
i realy want you to respond to my reply  Tongue Tongue Shocked Shocked

Why should bittrex list DRXNE?
There is no development going on and it looks like the dev sold all his coins and running away with the money.

im pretty sure this is all the panic newbies think but its sure nothing like that .im buying as much as i can and stacking them when there is a panic sell going on .hodle befor first games and you are sitting on gold

You can check the dev wallet there: http://45.63.119.167:3002/address/Dgr7wyCVCkFzrprFWQ3LmJzrzmnfdG2hsW

He pumped DRXNE to over 100k sat and sold all the way down to 3 sats.
There was 80 Million Coins premined, arround 2.5 Million was sold OTC and now the wallet is empty.

its funny with how much conviction you're typing with even when you're wrong. You're purely speculating and don't know what happened lol
Sad to see so many noobs here that still have faith something will happen  Sad

The dev dumped and left already. There are already over 2000 altcoins.  Don't lose your time with this scam. There won't be any comeback, there won't be any takeover.

Accept your losses, take it as a learning experience in crypto that you need to learn more and not just listen to your greed. Sell while the coin still have some satoshis value and before it get removed from cryptopia.

I was following this thread to see how well this crypto scammers team would do and they again succeeded. This team is launching 2 new altcoin scams each month. This is their business.

Good luck guys if you ever continue playing in the crypto space. I wish next time you will get better.

The dev was active three days ago. It's weekend and there are already social sites (reddit, facebook etc) created recently. We only have to wait, nothing more.

The social sites where all made by you man... stop trying to fool everyone. Nobody have news from the dev, yet you post some link of reddit and Facebook.  Come on, nobody believe that.

Nice try. Maybe you want to buy really cheap and use this account for this purpose? fud everywhere...

I'm reconsidering, I think that Cryptopia is going to close droxne soon, because there is no miners and it is not an asset, only 2 connections (who is processing the transactions?), by not being decentralized, would stop working soon, remember IOU1, the same think will happen

Sell your coins as fast as you can Cheesy
Activity: 229
Merit: 101

The dev dumped and left already. There are already over 2000 altcoins.  Don't lose your time with this scam. There won't be any comeback, there won't be any takeover.

Accept your losses, take it as a learning experience in crypto that you need to learn more and not just listen to your greed. Sell while the coin still have some satoshis value and before it get removed from cryptopia.

I was following this thread to see how well this crypto scammers team would do and they again succeeded. This team is launching 2 new altcoin scams each month. This is their business.

Good luck guys if you ever continue playing in the crypto space. I wish next time you will get better.

The dev was active three days ago. It's weekend and there are already social sites (reddit, facebook etc) created recently. We only have to wait, nothing more.

The social sites where all made by you man... stop trying to fool everyone. Nobody have news from the dev, yet you post some link of reddit and Facebook.  Come on, nobody believe that.

Nice try. Maybe you want to buy really cheap and use this account for this purpose? fud everywhere...

I'm reconsidering, I think that Cryptopia is going to close droxne soon, because there is no miners and it is not an asset, only 2 connections (who is processing the transactions?), by not being decentralized, would stop working soon, remember IOU1, the same think will happen

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

If you do not have faith in this project then you should sell all your coin and get out of here, let this place grow for us
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012

legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012

People are going crazy like the guys said in slack. It's weekend and everybody needs a little bit of free time. He already setup a Reddit and the website is coming very soon. So just chill.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Only a new 3-month coin exists, and I'm sure developers are preparing a game platform.
But we need some good news from developers, so we don't hesitate to buy DRXNE in a cheap way
Activity: 23
i realy want you to respond to my reply  Tongue Tongue Shocked Shocked

There is no development going on and it looks like the dev sold all his coins and running away with the money.

im pretty sure this is all the panic newbies think but its sure nothing like that .im buying as much as i can and stacking them when there is a panic sell going on .hodle befor first games and you are sitting on gold

You can check the dev wallet there: http://45.63.119.167:3002/address/Dgr7wyCVCkFzrprFWQ3LmJzrzmnfdG2hsW

There was 80 Million Coins premined, arround 2.5 Million was sold OTC and now the wallet is empty.

https://i.imgur.com/uJ7uEic.png

What do you think this mean? How can the dev send and receive almost 160MM coins?

Activity: 11
they are making the more advanced website to get online with it .The very first day it comes online many peoples dream will be having  bunch of this coin . mark my words
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Activity: 11

Pages:
Jump to: