Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐[DRXNE]⭐[DROXNE] ⭐⭐GAMING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN ⭐⭐[AIRDROP]⭐⭐[POS] - page 22. (Read 59227 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Once everything is up and running, and the community has taken over, if you guys need any help with promoting and advertising it in the market let me know! I would love to help
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
as the airdrop is no longer active, maybe you can change the title of the ANN. It would be misleading to new comers thinking there is still airdrop and click in.

Thank you for the input, we now have four team members contributing: Kris (his Slack name), woodman299, Anhtatsu and myself CoinCollector006. Biographies of individual team members will be available and shared on BCT as soon as is practical to do so.  

As of today we have started evaluating designs for a new Droxne website. Once we have the new website online, we will create a new ANN thread so that updated links are provided and we avoid confusion with the stale ANN.  The focus of the team is on building out the ecosystem and the use cases for Droxne currency.

PS The Slack channel is active with 280+ members.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
as the airdrop is no longer active, maybe you can change the title of the ANN. It would be misleading to new comers thinking there is still airdrop and click in.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
A poll was taken on the Slack channel and 14 out of 280 members voted for proactive action and to restart development. In case the original dev returns, the Roadmap may be adjusted but for now this is the direction.

Interim Roadmap
Build a new Droxne website
Integrate APIs to show DXRNE price, PoS difficulty , share count on website homepage
Develop forum signatures for Junior, Member, Full/Senior, Hero/Legendary members
Create an API to allow purchase/sale of gaming products on Droxne marketplace
Support the Droxne Twitter Site, follow the site,  https://twitter.com/xXDROXNExCOINXx
Support the Droxne Facebook site, follow the site, address TBD
Create/Maintain additional media channels: Discord, Steemit, Reddit, Blogspot, etc
Provide direction and guidance to the Droxne BCT and Slack communities
Build a developer fund to facilitate payment of bounties – initially community donations
Create a detailed white paper with history, gaming overview, team and roadmap
Creation of new Droxne ANN
Develop management team and create biographies for each team member

Team Update
Seven people in the Slack have stepped forward offering to help including some of the top 50 investors. The team is in the process of being formed. As of now we do not yet have a developer fund, so it too early to pay bounties for the various items above. At this early stage, we will need to work as community volunteers. Long term we will need core of at least four team members: SEO expert, blockchain developer, cloud computing/data scientist and social media manager that contribute to the effort on a part time basis. Please contact me over Slack or BCT if you wish to join.  

So, tell me why you would like to jumpstart a project with a dev that intentionally crashes the price? When he or she still owns a substantial portion of the coin.
I know several ppl lost money, I bought at 3k, so I feel it. However, unless the dev can show proof of work on promised games, am not gonna sit idle and let someone else get drawn in this position.

Because we want DRXNE to grow. We do not intend to remove the old dev from this project. When he returns, he can assume a position in our team.

Am going to repeat again. Why do you want to grow a coin with a dev that had intentionally fucked the investors and crashed the price?
It might make sense if the coin was evenly distributed but the majority of the coin is still owned by the dev. So, is your plan to increase the price, just so he can come back and dump it down again?
Well, you can do whatever you want but as I said, am going to keep potential investors aware of the trap

Ok, that's your right, you can do whatever you want, nobody bans you for that!  Wink
Our plan is not to raise prices, we just want to re-develop the platform, create a useful project for the gamer community. When the value of this platform is high, the price of DRXNE will also increase accordingly.
As DRXNE's prices soar, the dev can pour his pennies to the market, DRXNE's prices may fall but the real value of the platform will not be affected, so prices will rebind as fast

As you have the skills to do development, marketing and all sort of business, why don't you create a new brand which is not affected by bad reputation?
I personally associate this coin with scam, dodgy dev and shadow. Many others do!
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
Is the airdrop still active?

nope. It is closed singe more then one month.
But you can buy this coin @cryptopia
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Is the airdrop still active?
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
How much is this coin now? Are the games launched or when will be launched , probably with games launched will have more value or not?
Yes, games will be released in the future, but we need time to do so
Activity: 459
How much is this coin now? Are the games launched or when will be launched , probably with games launched will have more value or not?
A poll was taken on the Slack channel and 14 out of 280 members voted for proactive action and to restart development. In case the original dev returns, the Roadmap may be adjusted but for now this is the direction.

Interim Roadmap
Integrate APIs to show DXRNE price, PoS difficulty , share count on website homepage
Develop forum signatures for Junior, Member, Full/Senior, Hero/Legendary members
Support the Droxne Twitter Site, follow the site,  https://twitter.com/xXDROXNExCOINXx
Create/Maintain additional media channels: Discord, Steemit, Reddit, Blogspot, etc
Build a developer fund to facilitate payment of bounties – initially community donations

Team Update
Seven people in the Slack have stepped forward offering to help including some of the top 50 investors. The team is in the process of being formed. As of now we do not yet have a developer fund, so it too early to pay bounties for the various items above. At this early stage, we will need to work as community volunteers. Long term we will need core of at least four team members: SEO expert, blockchain developer, cloud computing/data scientist and social media manager that contribute to the effort on a part time basis. Please contact me over Slack or BCT if you wish to join.  

So, tell me why you would like to jumpstart a project with a dev that intentionally crashes the price? When he or she still owns a substantial portion of the coin.
I know several ppl lost money, I bought at 3k, so I feel it. However, unless the dev can show proof of work on promised games, am not gonna sit idle and let someone else get drawn in this position.

Because we want DRXNE to grow. We do not intend to remove the old dev from this project. When he returns, he can assume a position in our team.

Am going to repeat again. Why do you want to grow a coin with a dev that had intentionally fucked the investors and crashed the price?
It might make sense if the coin was evenly distributed but the majority of the coin is still owned by the dev. So, is your plan to increase the price, just so he can come back and dump it down again?
Well, you can do whatever you want but as I said, am going to keep potential investors aware of the trap

Ok, that's your right, you can do whatever you want, nobody bans you for that!  Wink
Our plan is not to raise prices, we just want to re-develop the platform, create a useful project for the gamer community. When the value of this platform is high, the price of DRXNE will also increase accordingly.
As DRXNE's prices soar, the dev can pour his pennies to the market, DRXNE's prices may fall but the real value of the platform will not be affected, so prices will rebind as fast
hey guys, follow facebook page DROXNE: https://www.facebook.com/drxne

followed , but i want to know is this facebook  official? i didnt see dev active a long time
We are preparing to take over this project, social media work is now a new beginning

Nice move , I place now a buy order looking for the bright future of droxne coin.
Yes, you are right. We will go forward

Interim Roadmap

Team Update

Activity: 49

followed , but i want to know is this facebook  official? i didnt see dev active a long time
We are preparing to take over this project, social media work is now a new beginning

Nice move , I place now a buy order looking for the bright future of droxne coin.

Activity: 361

Activity: 350

Interim Roadmap
Support the Droxne Twitter Site, follow the site,  https://twitter.com/xXDROXNExCOINXx

Team Update

Activity: 14
Watching this activity is almost enough to burn calories.Almost!!!; -)
Activity: 322
value is rising a bit, did flappy bird get released or paper rock scissor?
Talk about sarcasm, I think the game's called "droxne dev hide and seek game".
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
A roadmap will be launched in a few days
Huh dev is not here anymore, who will launch this? community? it is open source now?
Yes, we have formed a new team to take over this project

Can you please give more details about the team, plans, roadmap and deadlines, type of games along flappy bird? Much appreciated.
Droxne will rise? ^^ I make some BTC with my method, maybe i will buy some Tongue
Yes, the current price is very cheap  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: