Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐[DRXNE]⭐[DROXNE] ⭐⭐GAMING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN ⭐⭐[AIRDROP]⭐⭐[POS] - page 26. (Read 59227 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
hi if would you like to list DRXNE on bittrex so the price can go very high
the price can be over 0.0005 btc because 80 millions total supply is very low
i realy want you to respond to my reply  Tongue Tongue Shocked Shocked

Why should bittrex list DRXNE?
There is no development going on and it looks like the dev sold all his coins and running away with the money.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
hi if would you like to list DRXNE on bittrex so the price can go very high
the price can be over 0.0005 btc because 80 millions total supply is very low
i realy want you to respond to my reply  Tongue Tongue Shocked Shocked
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
I think ppl need to close low sells, and HODL till 200+ satoshis . Smiley Cuz it will be more than 200 if they make this new page , games etc. Smiley
Idk why they still dumping coins... Why ppl dont want better profits?! U can made your money x10 or even 100, if you dont do this stupid things..

They are looking for the peanuts. But they will disappear from the market over the time. I will hold my coins till next year.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Is the airdrop still open?
Activity: 98
Negative trust mean nothing! TRUST RATING ABUSE!
I think ppl need to close low sells, and HODL till 200+ satoshis . Smiley Cuz it will be more than 200 if they make this new page , games etc. Smiley
Idk why they still dumping coins... Why ppl dont want better profits?! U can made your money x10 or even 100, if you dont do this stupid things..
copper member
Activity: 22
Here you go https://join.slack.com/t/droxne/shared_invite/MjQwNDg0NTczODI5LTE1MDUyOTM2MjctZDdmMWRmNDNmYQ

There is  an invite to the slack channel,dont be surprised if the Dev spends his weekend with his family rather than sitting it slack repeatedly telling everyone the games wont be done for about 5 more weeks... Have a nice weekend!

ETA: the road map,

Droxne--------------------------------------------->Games
Activity: 121
https://yadi.sk/i/YefNDyMH3Ugoxb

it seems nobody is dumping now only 25,000,000. are on sale in the market how many do we need for staking?
Yes, I have the same view. The people hesitate and sell their coins for dumping prices. But it's fantastic for me and other traders buying at the moment.  Grin
Activity: 53
If dev doesn't respond to every post then it's scam. You can't make this stuff up. Only in crypto!   Grin Roll Eyes Grin

Feel free to count how many posts dev made in the last weeks. He hasn't be able to confute any of the allegations made against. This feels like scammy.

Devs get tired of having to respond to every piece of fud and every person calling them a scam artist. These guys are real people and most have real lives and jobs outside of their respective coins. But please feel free to dump your coin because he doesn't respond to you. I will pick more up just like I did during that massive dump. High risk? Sure is. Could also mean high reward.
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
anyone still have hope around here?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
 Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
I hope dev do something to increase the price because now the price is very cheap. total supply only 80m, should be the price higher, come on dev I trust with this coin.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
no pow mining here? how i get coins then?

you can buy at cryptopia
Activity: 270
Seems like a risk i'm willing to take. Website isn't working, was it in the beginning?
dont worry. website will back soon
Activity: 50
Seems like a risk i'm willing to take. Website isn't working, was it in the beginning?
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Guys how can i get the wallet please

There is a link on the second post on the first page
Activity: 11
Guys how can i get the wallet please
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
looks like they made a official twitter for DRXNE and started following gamers. this is good
Activity: 432
it also needs a reason to rise, i.e. actual development, or even a mere sign of life from the dev - plus twitter account, website, the bloody basics
Pages:
Jump to: