Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐[DRXNE]⭐[DROXNE] ⭐⭐GAMING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN ⭐⭐[AIRDROP]⭐⭐[POS] - page 31. (Read 59227 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
This drxone is checking me out, so it is not possible. I bought that shit of money at 50 satoshi, the coco is worth 7 satoshi agr. Are you working for general fucking?
Activity: 13
80.000.000 total supply I think very little supply this coin. is this coin totally 80 million of its total supply ?

Yes the total supply is 80 Million .

brother what a past with the price of this coin? e lose a lot of money with this price? you can explain to me that a past bets on this project and now I see it coming down Sad Sad Sad Sad
copper member
Activity: 22
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
80.000.000 total supply I think very little supply this coin. is this coin totally 80 million of its total supply ?

Yes the total supply is 80 Million .
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
hopefully im not late for the airdrop, it's look like still have some hope for me to get some valuable DROXNE coin.
wish your team best wishes in the world.
Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Woow...i see on cryptopia drxne big dump....the price now is same with doge,under 50 satoshi...  Grin

is this a big joke about this coin? the price is very high then the waste to rate 10 sat. this is so crazy. and will this coin go back up ?
maybe...i think so hard this coin will above 100 again,but i don't know if whales will ready to bought drxne...i see on sell order 63Million drxne ready to sell,and if supply total of this coin 80M that means more than 82% of total supply want to sell now...I don't know how the future of this coin, obviously i still have some drxne...i bought at 15 satoshi...
great time to buy, wholesale price, yummy in my tummy
yes right bro,,,i will come back if the price more than 100 satoshi...and i can sell my little investment in this coin... Grin
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
Woow...i see on cryptopia drxne big dump....the price now is same with doge,under 50 satoshi...  Grin

is this a big joke about this coin? the price is very high then the waste to rate 10 sat. this is so crazy. and will this coin go back up ?
maybe...i think so hard this coin will above 100 again,but i don't know if whales will ready to bought drxne...i see on sell order 63Million drxne ready to sell,and if supply total of this coin 80M that means more than 82% of total supply want to sell now...I don't know how the future of this coin, obviously i still have some drxne...i bought at 15 satoshi...
great time to buy, wholesale price, yummy in my tummy

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Woow...i see on cryptopia drxne big dump....the price now is same with doge,under 50 satoshi...  Grin

Woow...i see on cryptopia drxne big dump....the price now is same with doge,under 50 satoshi...  Grin
copper member
Activity: 22
DROXNE AIRDROP ROUND 3

Next airdrop would happen on Slack.
Special Airdrop group would be made 30 mins prior to the airdrop .

SLACK :
http://www.droxne.com/slack

I know you are busy, but would someone already in DRXNE slack please get me a link to join!

PM your email addy to me and I will send you an invite. unfortunately I think Dev may have neglected a setting on the slack channel and there is no cut and paste invite link that I can find. Anyone who needs a link feel free to pm me your email addy!

For the Muther Fudders in previous posts info: The coins were sold to serious investors at the set price. Those who complain about the high price obviously have never purchased 100k + coins on a diluted market.

And for those who did not catch the post, Dev said several times it would take two months for games, I haven't kept to good of track but think we got a little over 5 weeks left to go.

@ Droxne community, I hope you all have been able to take advantage of all the Droxne action on the Cryptopia exchange lately! I was able to double my stash, got my wife off my ass on the whole coin thingy, and started building a small chunk of BTC for the Dev/s when the games show up, hope everybody is as excited as I am, money is nice but Games and a nice gaming/trading community is even better IMO.

Im not part of the Droxne team I am just an old gamer who invested in the coin relaying info, take care...

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
I have never used Cryptopia. What is everyone's opinion of that exchanger? Is the volume comparable to the likes of Novaexchange?

Cryptopia is the best exchange after bittrex and poloniex in my opinion and they have much more volume as nova.
I had never problems with cryptopia.

Thanks for the information. I will register an account with them and maybe start doing some trading there.
Activity: 264
DROXNE AIRDROP ROUND 3

Next airdrop would happen on Slack.
Special Airdrop group would be made 30 mins prior to the airdrop .

SLACK :
http://www.droxne.com/slack

I know you are busy, but would someone already in DRXNE slack please get me a link to join!
I have never used Cryptopia. What is everyone's opinion of that exchanger? Is the volume comparable to the likes of Novaexchange?

Its good. i Bought some Droxne on it today.   Smiley
Activity: 476
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Cryptopia is the best exchange after bittrex and poloniex in my opinion and they have much more volume as nova.
I had never problems with cryptopia.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
Could i get slack invite link.  the one on the 1st page is not working
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
airdrops have been distributed?? i dont see any coin in my wallet

airdrop ended in round 3, you can check in the slack and all participants as much as 100 people have got it, including me.

Activity: 700
Merit: 254
airdrops have been distributed?? i dont see any coin in my wallet

Airdrop completed quite a long time ago. You can get some coins from the exchange if you willing to gamble.
Pages:
Jump to: