Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐[DRXNE]⭐[DROXNE] ⭐⭐GAMING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN ⭐⭐[AIRDROP]⭐⭐[POS] - page 28. (Read 59227 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
why the website for this project is not working Huh? ...
Activity: 11
I looked around for it its definitly not a scam .
Activity: 23
Email sent! hope this airdrop is still available

Airdrop was over some months ago.
You can buy it in cryptopia but its very risky now, since the dev is selling bis premine but you can hope that there is coming one more exit pump.

I spoke to Dev. they did not sell premine. and they are still working on games. so enjoy low price now  Wink

https://imgur.com/lK871c0   who is selling this? Grin

Dev won't admit he sold his premine. Instead blame that somebody forked his coin and doubled the supply.
Someone not thinking which one is worse. Selling premine or forking the chain by someone else?
Did the dev hear himself say this. Can't think of better excuses dev?

https://i.imgur.com/1dOmiWs.png

Nice photoshop such a fking Lier Fud spreader u are .If the chain is Forked you can see the change in supply in explorer . you are such a filthy bastard lier

Join the slack and tell me who is lying.
I give you screenshot you say photoshop lol.
https://join.slack.com/t/droxne/shared_invite/MjQwNDg0NTczODI5LTE1MDUyOTM2MjctZDdmMWRmNDNmYQ

I don't also believe the chain is forked. Just the dev not admitting he dumped his premine. But he come up with a worse excuse.

You can buy it in cryptopia but its very risky now, since the dev is selling bis premine but you can hope that there is coming one more exit pump.

I spoke to Dev. they did not sell premine. and they are still working on games. so enjoy low price now  Wink

Dev won't admit he sold his premine. Instead blame that somebody forked his coin and doubled the supply.
Someone not thinking which one is worse. Selling premine or forking the chain by someone else?

Nice photoshop such a fking Lier Fud spreader u are .If the chain is Forked you can see the change in supply in explorer . you are such a filthy bastard lier
Activity: 23

Activity: 229
Merit: 101
It is a SCAM COIN !!!

80.000.000  Total Supply and has 271.630.000 coins sold at Cryptopia Huh   Please give me a brake.

Damn, if it was like that everything on earth would be dead because our lack of water, we already drank it all Sad

YOU ARE VERY WRONG WITH YOUR SUPPOSITION!!!, 271.630.000 is the volumen (not the coins sold: 80M), I was there all the time, buying and selling, if A sell 1 coin to B and later B sell 1 coin to C, the volumen show 2 coins, but it is only 1 coin (same if A sell 80M and later other people also selling, the volumen is bigger). only 80M were sold, volumen is another measure, IT IS NOT SCAM...best regards
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It is a SCAM COIN !!!

80.000.000  Total Supply and has 271.630.000 coins sold at Cryptopia Huh   Please give me a brake.

Damn, if it was like that everything on earth would be dead because our lack of water, we already drank it all Sad
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
dude its total coin dealt it dosnt mean its 270M coins are there lol ! its not scam
  You are a NEWBIE.   Ok I understand .   Cheesy

That is the total volume of coins that were traded in 24h. It means it adds up every trade that took place and that it's normal for the number to be high during a high volume day: if you buy 1mil coins and sell 1mil coins, the volume will increase by 2mil - but the coins' total supply will remain unchanged
dude its total coin dealt it dosnt mean its 270M coins are there lol ! its not scam

Huh??
Activity: 131

guys are you sure total coin out there is 80M only !?
i sure total supply is 80m because you can check this project or in your wallet
total : 80,293,460 .
and i bought it when high price =1000 satoshi and now we see it low price 40 satoshi .

You was scammed !!!
It is a SCAM COIN !!!

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Hello does this airdrop is still accepting new particpant for this matter?  it seems that I would like to participate in airdrops.  If I am only give my bitcointalk username and droxne wallet address. One more thing are you gonna distribute the coin weekly or daily minting?
Thanks God bless Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hello, I was wondering if there will be a Mac Wallet so I can stake my coins? Please let me know. Thanks! Smiley
what was the price dev sold the coins for and plz link slack
Activity: 30
I am still hold buy cheap , hope price up again  Cheesy
Activity: 229
i mean there is 32M coins out there to sell.everybody is selling or what ? also when games will be released and what was the starting price of coin pelase if anyone answer

all the coins (80M) were sold yesterday at very low price by DEV, so it is possible to have 32M in selling orders today
i mean there is 32M coins out there to sell.everybody is selling or what ? also when games will be released and what was the starting price of coin pelase if anyone answer
Activity: 392
guys are you sure total coin out there is 80M only !?
i sure total supply is 80m because you can check this project or in your wallet
total : 80,293,460 .
and i bought it when high price =1000 satoshi and now we see it low price 40 satoshi .

The price got destroyed by a pump and dump, it will come back, should easily get to 5k once the games are released, just be patient
Pages:
Jump to: