Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐[DRXNE]⭐[DROXNE] ⭐⭐GAMING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN ⭐⭐[AIRDROP]⭐⭐[POS] - page 27. (Read 59227 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 101
Because this was an obvious exit scam. Thats why no dev is here anymore.

As far as i know, you can go check dev on slack. He is active on slack and currently developing the game  Wink

you're right the coin was already placed on coinmarketcap.com, so that many can see it, if it were fraud the dev would not take the trouble to add it, just missing, a new and renewed site web Kiss

Dev did not request to add it in Coinmarketcap. A coin holder requested it to be added.

Cool this coin might be a X10 next week!  Roll Eyes

Possibly. Just how it went to 1000X last week and dumped hard to same price as doge.

1000x was only with 200k coins in the exchange, later with 80M sold by Dev the price fell to 3 sat, now are all the coins over the table, the price can rise without perturbations
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

As far as i know, you can go check dev on slack. He is active on slack and currently developing the game  Wink

you're right the coin was already placed on coinmarketcap.com, so that many can see it, if it were fraud the dev would not take the trouble to add it, just missing, a new and renewed site web Kiss

Dev did not request to add it in Coinmarketcap. A coin holder requested it to be added.

Cool this coin might be a X10 next week!  Roll Eyes

Possibly. Just how it went to 1000X last week and dumped hard to same price as doge.
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
 Cool this coin might be a X10 next week!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
any news whatsoever regarding what happened?
Hi Dev (@Convery) Grin

Are these Twitter accounts official?  Undecided

https://twitter.com/DroxneGaming

https://twitter.com/xXDROXNExCOINXx

will be very good for our market cap and community to have news posted on Twitter at least, to get some signal of life that increase naturally the prices

I am one happy investor of 100k coins  Smiley Smiley

With Regards
Alejandro
If dev doesn't respond to every post then it's scam. You can't make this stuff up. Only in crypto!   Grin Roll Eyes Grin

Feel free to count how many posts dev made in the last weeks. He hasn't be able to confute any of the allegations made against. This feels like scammy.

I am not sure, I withdrawed coins from Cryptopia to my local wallet in only 3 minutes, so it is very fast. Also I can see my direction in the explorer http://45.63.119.167:3002/ . this looks fine. I think that all we need is a signal of life from Dev
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
If dev doesn't respond to every post then it's scam. You can't make this stuff up. Only in crypto!   Grin Roll Eyes Grin

Feel free to count how many posts dev made in the last weeks. He hasn't be able to confute any of the allegations made against. This feels like scammy.
Activity: 53
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Too bad that this coins can't grow more yet. I thought this coin will be one of success coin. Maybe dev can do some to develop games and possible this coin will grow value.

only a new 3 months coin is present and I'm sure dev is now preparing for a gaming platform.
but we need word from dev about good news he have and make us not hesitate to buy DRXNE now with cheap

Yes you have right. This coin is new. Investors wait for dev response to clarify , would be better if dev launch a roadmap.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
Too bad that this coins can't grow more yet. I thought this coin will be one of success coin. Maybe dev can do some to develop games and possible this coin will grow value.

only a new 3 months coin is present and I'm sure dev is now preparing for a gaming platform.
but we need word from dev about good news he have and make us not hesitate to buy DRXNE now with cheap
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Is the airdrop still going?

Can't find in OP if already ended or not.

No more airdrop. airdrop had long been completed, currently, the price is going down and their website is no longer available, just wait for an update from DEV.
yes we at here , too many bad news for this project , however i believe it will have high price ~ 2000 satoshi .
i think dev doing something to create a game as first page wrote .
in world cryptocurrencies , believe is main decide project dead or live .
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

No more airdrop. airdrop had long been completed, currently, the price is going down and their website is no longer available, just wait for an update from DEV.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange

the airdrop is closed since few weeks
Activity: 3
WHEN IS your WEBPAGE, that looks underground for now ...
Activity: 18

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

Activity: 561
Merit: 250

Activity: 18
guys I think this coin will never go down again to 3 stosis because the dev already sold 95% of the supply and does not have many more, I think it does to raise funds, for this project to go ahead, I have 18 million (DRXNE ) if someone is interested, I sell them for 70 stosis each

I imagine how much they will be worth in future Shocked
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0
why the website for this project is not working Huh? ...

Pages:
Jump to: