Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DT] DarkToken - NIST5 - PoW/PoS - page 2. (Read 32563 times)

Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!
September 25, 2014, 08:49:16 AM
 Grin Soon DarkToken is going to climb uphill uncontrollably, then we will be all filthy rich!  Grin

Activity: 333
September 25, 2014, 05:14:54 AM
http://dtoken.minerpools.com/
I haven't withdraw DT from pool,but it shutdown.....
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
September 25, 2014, 05:09:38 AM
Our next round of news will be released tomorrow detailing our name alias system.

So... already late on Schedule lol
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
September 25, 2014, 12:53:55 AM
brace yourself;
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
September 24, 2014, 07:54:40 PM
I think we are going to see some uphill spikes soon.  Grin

Activity: 70
September 24, 2014, 03:05:22 PM
The one who sold the 96k coins at 42sats will regret giving his 1btc and sell for 95% loss. Poor guy.

This must have been one of the worst sales this year..
Activity: 79
September 24, 2014, 02:15:53 PM
greatcoin, just bug some.
Activity: 308
September 24, 2014, 12:13:30 PM
Same dev Blacktoken  Huh
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 24, 2014, 11:49:55 AM
so whuats up with this nub coin
September 23, 2014, 03:51:21 AM
Surprising..

Please withdraw your remaining funds from suprnova btw

Nah got less then 1DT left at suprnova, keep it so i can scream about the fortune you "stole" from me in 2 years Grin
September 23, 2014, 03:33:38 AM
Darktokens DT/BTC market added to Cryptsy welcome to the family.

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/307

Awesome!
September 23, 2014, 03:32:16 AM
what are you guys developing ? all i see is another scam so far

Well keep screaming SCAM, keep FUDDING & dump your coins on me please!
Huge risk an exchange like Cryptsy would add a super low volume scamcoin..
Activity: 238
September 23, 2014, 03:13:42 AM
what are you guys developing ? all i see is another scam so far
Activity: 252
September 23, 2014, 12:18:35 AM
FUNtastic!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 22, 2014, 08:58:50 PM
DarkToken has been added to both Bittrex and Cryptsy!

Markets are live at:

Bittrex
Cryptsy

Our next round of news will be released tomorrow detailing our name alias system.

Thanks again to Cryptsy and Bittrex for the support!  Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
September 22, 2014, 08:49:24 PM
Darktokens DT/BTC market added to Cryptsy welcome to the family.

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/307
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
September 22, 2014, 07:25:45 PM
He got tons of coins left from buying his own ICO. Beware.

Why would he buy his own coins and dump them under ICO value when he could have kept 100% of the BTC.
If he buy i guess it is because he intends to hold them, the only thing to "beware" of are the people dumping at a
1900% loss just because people FUD this thread.

dev is not coming back. it was obvious from the start. Unless someone takes over this coin it will gradually go to 1 satoshi and finally get delisted

Pro tip: try read the entire actual thread before commenting.
He never went anywhere according to himself. If he is not coming back why did he reply yesterday at all?
As i stated before. only time will tell. Im not gonna throw in the towel yet better to keep them coins as a novelty then
to dump them at any available price.

We never went offline / run with the ICO, that's thread speculation and FUD. We are here and are doing our best to develop this.
It's also true that we are seeing a lot off people selling below the ICO price, but don't let the FUD trick you,  we are gonna develop and hopefully the price will go up.

EDIT: actually the first development should be ready today! Will keep you guys  posted.

Hang in there, dev. Not easy these days with all the FUD and trolls. I feel for you, just do your work and people will eventually come around.

That said beware: FUD incoming!

Same DEV as NIGHTMARE. NIST5, short POW. Same scam as all the other DARKxyz coins. DarkCash, DarkBlock, etc. Beware, this is a scam!

Just trying to minimize the price so I can get in at ground level and enjoy max profits Cheesy Tongue Tongue Grin Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 22, 2014, 05:41:41 AM

Why would he buy his own coins and dump them under ICO value when he could have kept 100% of the BTC.
If he buy i guess it is because he intends to hold them, the only thing to "beware" of are the people dumping at a

dev is not coming back. it was obvious from the start. Unless someone takes over this coin it will gradually go to 1 satoshi and finally get delisted

He never went anywhere according to himself. If he is not coming back why did he reply yesterday at all?
As i stated before. only time will tell. Im not gonna throw in the towel yet better to keep them coins as a novelty then

We never went offline / run with the ICO, that's thread speculation and FUD. We are here and are doing our best to develop this.
It's also true that we are seeing a lot off people selling below the ICO price, but don't let the FUD trick you,  we are gonna develop and hopefully the price will go up.

EDIT: actually the first development should be ready today! Will keep you guys  posted.
September 22, 2014, 12:48:50 AM

Activity: 168
September 22, 2014, 12:30:57 AM

Pages:
Jump to: