Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DT] DarkToken - NIST5 - PoW/PoS - page 4. (Read 32598 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 21, 2014, 12:34:19 PM
still no POD

There won't be ever... The dev run away with the btc.
What else did you expect, seriously?

But...but...the dev is C-cex vetted!

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
September 21, 2014, 10:18:02 AM
still no POD

There won't be ever... The dev run away with the btc.
What else did you expect, seriously?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
September 21, 2014, 09:22:42 AM
still no POD
Activity: 140
September 20, 2014, 07:14:10 PM
The price just doubled!  Someone must know something that we don't.

You idiots are so stupid.  in 2 days, C-Cex will have to conduct a buy-back with the ipo funds, since this was a scam coin. C-cex holds them in escrow for 3 days, lol.  I am buying up all the coin at 300, and in 2 days, I'll cash it all back in at a refund for 1000 (ipo price).  LOL, x3 in 2 days with zero risk!!!

Then why are you telling everyone?  
ikr i think its the old policy unlike the new one.

And what is the new one? i can't seem to find any reference to ICO rules on the site

an official statement from c-cex would be nice here. Do they plan to do a DT ICO refund or bitcoins are already sent to the scammer dev

that was a good pump Smiley
I think bitcoins already sent out to scammer lol

most likely yes, but everything is possible until we hear from c-cex admins
did anyone tag them in chatbox yet? if not ill go for it
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
September 20, 2014, 06:31:54 PM

You idiots are so stupid.  in 2 days, C-Cex will have to conduct a buy-back with the ipo funds, since this was a scam coin. C-cex holds them in escrow for 3 days, lol.  I am buying up all the coin at 300, and in 2 days, I'll cash it all back in at a refund for 1000 (ipo price).  LOL, x3 in 2 days with zero risk!!!

And what is the new one? i can't seem to find any reference to ICO rules on the site

an official statement from c-cex would be nice here. Do they plan to do a DT ICO refund or bitcoins are already sent to the scammer dev

most likely yes, but everything is possible until we hear from c-cex admins
September 20, 2014, 06:15:51 PM

September 20, 2014, 05:57:48 PM

September 20, 2014, 05:29:52 PM

I'm sure alot of people are hoping this happens

Are you really a girl?

I am, why?

You're quite attractive, that's all. 

Thanks.

Activity: 1022
September 20, 2014, 05:28:59 PM
You idiots are so stupid.  in 2 days, C-Cex will have to conduct a buy-back with the ipo funds, since this was a scam coin. C-cex holds them in escrow for 3 days, lol.  I am buying up all the coin at 300, and in 2 days, I'll cash it all back in at a refund for 1000 (ipo price).  LOL, x3 in 2 days with zero risk!!!

Are you really a girl?

It's ok, you can say hello.  She won't bite, it's only the internet.  I promise. I think it's time for you to step away from the computer and talk to some real girls.

lol +1
Activity: 1022
September 20, 2014, 05:28:40 PM

Are you really a girl?

I am, why?

Okay so let's not turn this tread into a dirty flirty thread, she's on twitter too, take it there man, then she can ignore you Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 20, 2014, 05:27:05 PM

Are you really a girl?

I am, why?

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 20, 2014, 05:26:09 PM
You idiots are so stupid.  in 2 days, C-Cex will have to conduct a buy-back with the ipo funds, since this was a scam coin. C-cex holds them in escrow for 3 days, lol.  I am buying up all the coin at 300, and in 2 days, I'll cash it all back in at a refund for 1000 (ipo price).  LOL, x3 in 2 days with zero risk!!!

Are you really a girl?

It's ok, you can say hello.  She won't bite, it's only the internet.  I promise. I think it's time for you to step away from the computer and talk to some real girls.
September 20, 2014, 05:24:06 PM

Are you really a girl?

I am, why?
September 20, 2014, 05:17:22 PM

Are you really a girl?
September 20, 2014, 05:05:07 PM

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 20, 2014, 04:36:28 PM
I see nothing special ''AT ALL'' literally fucking nothing. Why Ask for 100 BTC and not even post a cute picture for fuck sake.

I will get you the 100 BTC because of this PICTURE!.

Seriously......Come on.

This stench smells of carsen klock

I read this like, I am not gonna want 500BTC instead i will take home only 100.

I am good guy, I only take 100, You seeeeeee.  Cheesy

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
September 20, 2014, 04:30:05 PM

Yeah sure because they cant tell you buying coins off the exchange vs buying from the ICO.

Here your calling everyone stupid.

Really funny.
September 20, 2014, 04:24:21 PM

September 20, 2014, 04:11:32 PM

September 20, 2014, 04:04:40 PM
Because I need to stroke my ego.
Pages:
Jump to: