Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DT] DarkToken - NIST5 - PoW/PoS - page 3. (Read 32563 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 22, 2014, 12:17:19 AM
He got tons of coins left from buying his own ICO. Beware.

Why would he buy his own coins and dump them under ICO value when he could have kept 100% of the BTC.
If he buy i guess it is because he intends to hold them, the only thing to "beware" of are the people dumping at a
1900% loss just because people FUD this thread.
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
September 21, 2014, 10:03:28 PM
People who think the coin will go up from where it is at... Why?

I have seen nothing to indicate otherwise.

Look at the price now,those who joined the ICO lost money.

people have lost three times, and there is no assurance that the price will go up
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
September 21, 2014, 09:57:51 PM
People who think the coin will go up from where it is at... Why?

I have seen nothing to indicate otherwise.
Activity: 252
September 21, 2014, 09:53:23 PM
The one who sold the 96k coins at 42sats will regret giving his 1btc and sell for 95% loss. Poor guy.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
September 21, 2014, 09:15:04 PM
Look at the price now,those who joined the ICO lost money.
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
September 21, 2014, 09:13:23 PM
This coins is going to the moon! Just watch!  Wake up tomorrow and it'll be worth $400 a DarkToken!
Activity: 271
September 21, 2014, 08:41:58 PM
He got tons of coins left from buying his own ICO. Beware.
September 21, 2014, 07:39:17 PM
Guys, we did NOT run away with your money. We are still here and working on some new exciting stuff, an in-wallet shop is coming our way, that's almost finished.
We will also have an EasySend type feature and one more surprise that i can't reveal right now. Hold tight and please give us some time. Things are coming.

Dev needs to keep up the show for another day or so, for c-cex to give him the btc..then he's gone.

I've received the funds from c-cex! They are being used to fund development (they paid for this wallet features), and will pay for more stuff, I know we've been quiet for some days now but communication will be more frequent from now on.

See he got the BTC and is not on his way to the Bahamas!!
People are so impatient i was this Dev is would also stfu then buy my own coins for 1/5 of ICO price, deliver like crazy
then dump back on the same retards that sold at 2-300 when it reach 100000.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 21, 2014, 07:12:14 PM
Guys, we did NOT run away with your money. We are still here and working on some new exciting stuff, an in-wallet shop is coming our way, that's almost finished.
We will also have an EasySend type feature and one more surprise that i can't reveal right now. Hold tight and please give us some time. Things are coming.

Dev needs to keep up the show for another day or so, for c-cex to give him the btc..then he's gone.

I've received the funds from c-cex! They are being used to fund development (they paid for this wallet features), and will pay for more stuff, I know we've been quiet for some days now but communication will be more frequent from now on.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
September 21, 2014, 07:09:54 PM

Yeah sure like NWO and IMC c-cex scam ICOs
Activity: 416
September 21, 2014, 07:06:30 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 21, 2014, 07:03:53 PM
what is the point of c-cex vetting dev if they won't release any info about him. this scam looks very suspicious i wouldn't be surprised if c-cex was behind this. they vet the dev but refuse to tell us who he is. i feel sorry for those that got scammed. be cautious about trading on c-cex

+1

its true everyone saw how the ico was being bought, so obvious the dev had scammed before and was buying btc, i seriously think its c-cex. if they don't release the ID. you have your answer. at least with POD we have a name to find him on fb and twitter but here all we have

"c-cex vetted" lol give me a break inside scam.  those that took this coin seriously deserve to lose their BTC.

This happens on bittrex, and every exchange every coin no matter if it's ico/regular coin or not is a gamble. Ocminer do you work for bittrex or another exchange? Did ccex fuck your mother or something? Every thread it's mentioned you talk shit about it.

Also legally i'm quite sure there are laws that prevent exchanges from releasing private info without permission...sorta puts a damper on witch hunts eh?
Activity: 14
September 21, 2014, 07:03:12 PM
Activity: 686
September 21, 2014, 05:54:04 PM
what is the point of c-cex vetting dev if they won't release any info about him. this scam looks very suspicious i wouldn't be surprised if c-cex was behind this. they vet the dev but refuse to tell us who he is. i feel sorry for those that got scammed. be cautious about trading on c-cex

+1

its true everyone saw how the ico was being bought, so obvious the dev had scammed before and was buying btc, i seriously think its c-cex. if they don't release the ID. you have your answer. atleast with POD we have a name to find him on fb and twitter but here all we have

"c-cex vetted" lol give me a break inside scam.  those that took this coin seriously deserve to lose their BTC.
Activity: 686
September 21, 2014, 05:38:20 PM
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
September 21, 2014, 05:21:57 PM
Ok who lost what on this scam?
September 21, 2014, 02:35:36 PM
But...but...the dev is C-cex vetted!

c-cex ico rules

ICO rules:
Must provide wallet/source so we can look it over and for premine transfer.
Provide coin Logo for listing
2 BTC Fee for hosting the ICO paid either upfront, or we can take the fee from the ICO funds at the end (your team's choice).
If in the event the ICO does not sell out you have the right to either refund investors or continue to launch and we can destroy the remaining premine.
Provided the ICO is successful after you release the wallets to investors (fully launch) after 3 days days of successful network stability we will unlock the account for ICO funds.
Due to recent scamming we can no longer vouch for a developer(s) as there is no way to prosecute an individual or team that abandon's the project anytime after the ICO/Pre-Sale closes.
Create a short video introducing yourself and your coin and explain the basic ideas behind it and why it could be successful.

You will need to create a C-CEX account specifically for this ICO. When we get the source we can build the wallet and have you transfer the coins to this account. Set the price yourself then tell us the account name and we will close it off till ico finishes and 3 days have passed with working wallets/blockchain.

was there a video introduction?

Ask ccex..
Activity: 57
September 21, 2014, 01:47:37 PM

c-cex ico rules

ICO rules:
2 BTC Fee for hosting the ICO paid either upfront, or we can take the fee from the ICO funds at the end (your team's choice).
If in the event the ICO does not sell out you have the right to either refund investors or continue to launch and we can destroy the remaining premine.
Provided the ICO is successful after you release the wallets to investors (fully launch) after 3 days days of successful network stability we will unlock the account for ICO funds.
Due to recent scamming we can no longer vouch for a developer(s) as there is no way to prosecute an individual or team that abandon's the project anytime after the ICO/Pre-Sale closes.
Create a short video introducing yourself and your coin and explain the basic ideas behind it and why it could be successful.

You will need to create a C-CEX account specifically for this ICO. When we get the source we can build the wallet and have you transfer the coins to this account. Set the price yourself then tell us the account name and we will close it off till ico finishes and 3 days have passed with working wallets/blockchain.

was there a video introduction?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 21, 2014, 12:52:53 PM
ahah nice scam run
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
September 21, 2014, 12:40:01 PM

c-cex ico rules

ICO rules:

Pages:
Jump to: