Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DUB] DUB [FULL REBRAND][BITTREX][YOBIT][MUSIC STREAMING] - page 11. (Read 55922 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Wallet seems to be offline.....Could be a good thing because that traps the coins from panic dumps; however,  It would be nice to get some news soon.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
I'm surprised at such a low value for this coin.
However, it seems to me that presently dev surprise us positively and price soar to the top.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Must be something good in the works....

I believe dev is on holidays...

We are going to have a couple of week of holydays,before that, the new wallet will be released(within some hours).

DUB is one of the few PoS coins I follow...I've seen the dev's job and it's excellent. Things will go back to normal soon.
legendary
Must be something good in the works....
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Mein wallet ist nicht syncron. Was soll ich tun?

Hey dev,

Mine either......shows no nodes connected. What's up?
Activity: 313
Mein wallet ist nicht syncron. Was soll ich tun?
Activity: 474
Merit: 501
We cant let it get de listed. I'll make some volume tomorrow with my circ bot and make sure it stays listen.

I see no volume, are you doing something or not?

I'm going to be pumping once some of my staking coins expire (within the next 3 days).
Activity: 308
We cant let it get de listed. I'll make some volume tomorrow with my circ bot and make sure it stays listen.

I see no volume, are you doing something or not?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
We have to wait a little longer, good days for DUB surely come.
I's a solid and interesting coin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Aug 28th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Activity: 601
Merit: 291
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Aug 28th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.
Activity: 868
True...we're all in this together...if you have the know-how...create a market where we can buy content with DUB...look at MTLMC3 and steal some ideas...one can buy music with MTLMC3...we need to be able to buy/sell content with DUB....hook it up fellas!

Cryptomarket is unpredictable.
Graffiti coin(with zero update) reached 300 and also 600.
DUB,with dozens of update,rebrand,active dev and one of the best wallet update is below 100 satoshi.

Really no words..
legendary
True...we're all in this together...if you have the know-how...create a market where we can buy content with DUB...look at MTLMC3 and steal some ideas...one can buy music with MTLMC3...we need to be able to buy/sell content with DUB....hook it up fellas!
legendary
Going long on Dub....smile....Don't trip tator chip--big things happen over time.
Bye DUB. Dumped at 55 satoshi.
There is no possibility to recover.

Price is too low for such features. There is no interest around.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
I've promoted the dub, see my signature Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Ok so whats up guys, i`m holding this, what will come out next.

Any innovations? Developments , projects?

C`mon devs please work in it harder, we invested much money in you!

Dev can't do it alone. We need to support him by tweeting, promoting, moving the market and writing articles. Why don't you write a review of the new wallet? Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
Ok so whats up guys, i`m holding this, what will come out next.

Any innovations? Developments , projects?

C`mon devs please work in it harder, we invested much money in you!
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Whe dub will be pumped?   Grin Grin Grin
never pump until me who controls the market  Grin
after 9 years i will controls this market n i will make this price become 400k sats  Grin
Whe dub will be pumped?   Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: