Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DUB] DUB [FULL REBRAND][BITTREX][YOBIT][MUSIC STREAMING] - page 13. (Read 55922 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I see this coin pump in few weeks, the low price is very strange right now, it's not normal for a coin that active.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
How do I include my own content....am I gonna be able to trade my music for DUB within the wallet someday?

This would be a kickass feature! Too bad people don't understand coin potential...DUB deserves much more
Activity: 868
Will dub be pumped one day?
Just donated a couple of bucks to team.

At least,dev is still active after 2 months(normally most dev disappear after 5 days  Cheesy).

Price should be 1k not 100 satoshi IMHO
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Just downloaded the new wallet and jamming out to some ACDC from inside the wallet while I'm watching my coin stake.  Fun Fun....I can do without some of the other stuff though....music and coin is all I need.  How do I include my own content....am I gonna be able to trade my music for DUB within the wallet someday?
Activity: 474
Merit: 501
Gosh,hard dump.

Following this path,dub price will not recover.

It will recover. What has to be done for a dub sponsorship on the initial page for bittrex?
Gosh,hard dump.

Following this path,dub price will not recover.
I destroyed the dub price today on Bittrex by selling. I still have 400,000 Dub just trying to grow awareness to buy. The volume was stuck.
I've been trying to get the word out. 45 views between my 2 posts. It's a start.
Sell more please.  Wink

Price should be at 1k not 80 satoshi.
wallet remindes me circ wallet. Same great look and features.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Trade or Dyer
Indeed, the wallet is great.
I think that this underestimated the coin will soon shine.

We need to get rid of all the weak hands before price can skyrocket  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Indeed, the wallet is great.
I think that this underestimated the coin will soon shine.
legendary
the market lacks in support. Too many sells and the buys are very weak. Hope this new wallet will make people change their mind and they will remove the sell to let the coin reach 1k sat as floor.
did this asshole just add explorer into wallet???
what an idiot..

i cant watch this shit anymore, just keep it, there is no way i will ever even try this wallet in my computer
I will sleep better now that I know that.
Sorry for the dev who  has lost one investor like you.
Btw the wallet works great and I'm looking forward to see some kind of pump In the next days. Be Patient is the way.
legendary
the market lacks in support. Too many sells and the buys are very weak. Hope this new wallet will make people change their mind and they will remove the sell to let the coin reach 1k sat as floor.
Great!
Time to push this baby  Grin
legendary
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
We are going to have a couple of week of holydays,before that, the new wallet will be released(within some hours).
This coin will rocket till 600 or more.
Pages:
Jump to: