Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DUB] DUB [FULL REBRAND][BITTREX][YOBIT][MUSIC STREAMING] - page 12. (Read 55922 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Visiting a good friend on biggest European google center in Zurig(Switzerland)

We talked about Dub.

I have friend on google center. u can tell me name ur friend n ur name ?

n I need ur face . I hope u can send it in my message ur face n ur address home.

maybe me and you could meet for discuss this project.or tomorrow we meet , how ?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I am confused. whether the coin has to do with Google? , if there is then the price will be high because of the support google the main weapon .. google ?

I am confused too. Coin seemed dead and now this. What will happen?

may need a miracle to make this coin evolved and are in the market exchange back. when this is supposed to be a helper for any dev miner coins . maybe  Huh
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I am confused. whether the coin has to do with Google? , if there is then the price will be high because of the support google the main weapon .. google ?

I am confused too. Coin seemed dead and now this. What will happen?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Activity: 308

We talked about Dub.

Huh Huh Huh

Do you work for Google?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
we're going to buy google goods using Dub currencies! Soon Cheesy

I hope so i`m still holding, waiting for good results and mass adoption Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
we're going to buy google goods using Dub currencies! Soon Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Yep, there's lots of cool music out there that doesn't get any exposure.  Traveling to gigs on the road barely covers gas, food, and hotels.  They'd really get into a venue that would give them exposure while offsetting the expenses of going on the road.  A site that'd make it easy for them to down their content and collect revenue from viewers would be a perfect venue for them....Dub could do that too!

This + Google = MOON!
Dev we need more informations. What is this? Talked about what?
Activity: 350
This is impressive, are you about to introduce new google service? Please let us know
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
What were the talks about?Huh
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Google plus DUB = $$$

Good work dev  Smiley
Activity: 73
Merit: 10

We talked about Dub.

legendary
Yep, there's lots of cool music out there that doesn't get any exposure.  Traveling to gigs on the road barely covers gas, food, and hotels.  They'd really get into a venue that would give them exposure while offsetting the expenses of going on the road.  A site that'd make it easy for them to down their content and collect revenue from viewers would be a perfect venue for them....Dub could do that too!
legendary
You know what'd be cool...if members of the community built some sites that accepted DUB for their music content...what would that cost???  10 bucks for the domain name and another 10 bucks, or so, for the server space?  Dunno...any ideas?
Activity: 474
Merit: 501
The low trade volume is because nobody wants to dump...it's a very good sign...it's a sleeper!  To solve the volume prob on trex just pay the fees to create the bogus volume...that's all trex wants are the fees anyway.  Set your sells, then buy your sells...easy peasy...only lose the fee.
I'm game
legendary
The low trade volume is because nobody wants to dump...it's a very good sign...it's a sleeper!  To solve the volume prob on trex just pay the fees to create the bogus volume...that's all trex wants are the fees anyway.  Set your sells, then buy your sells...easy peasy...only lose the fee.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I think it's a matter of time and DUB strongly shine on bittrex.

It's a matter of time before next delist alert

Great coin,strongly undervaluated without community interest behind.
There is nothing to be done,just wait next delist.

Wink Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
I think it's a matter of time and DUB strongly shine on bittrex.
Activity: 474
Merit: 501
Just downloaded the new wallet and jamming out to some ACDC from inside the wallet while I'm watching my coin stake.  Fun Fun....I can do without some of the other stuff though....music and coin is all I need.  How do I include my own content....am I gonna be able to trade my music for DUB within the wallet someday?

Hey I can't disagree with this. The developer has been building the wallet nicely. I've been in it since the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: