Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DUCK]DuckDuckCoin - Patched KGW - Trophy Coin 4 Hunters and Bird Watchers. - page 17. (Read 152336 times)

legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
EarnCryptoCoins
0.00068443 DUCK already claimed!
4600+ members/950+ claiming DUCK every day!
4700+ claims/1700+ transactions done!
Join now and get your free DuckDuckCoins!

DuckDuckCoin Faucet
Pays from 0.00000010 to 0.00000020 DUCK every day.
Payouts are done automatically every day.

DONATIONS
dXvZ78JR8AFPvUeVsZ5JDUJa41obYhN5bB

(After donating PM us with TXID, short title(40 chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
The developer released a new wallet version just 9 days ago.  How many of the ~500 altcoins have had new wallets released in the last month?  Most coins haven't been touched in many months, but this one appears to me to be under active development. 

I'm not sure how it is that you've come to the conclusion that the developer has bailed on this coin...

Just negative energy. Ignore it. Smiley
Activity: 11
The developer released a new wallet version just 9 days ago.  How many of the ~500 altcoins have had new wallets released in the last month?  Most coins haven't been touched in many months, but this one appears to me to be under active development. 

I'm not sure how it is that you've come to the conclusion that the developer has bailed on this coin...
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

DuckPond is committed to DUCK, we believe that in a couple months each DUCK will approach $1,000,000.  We are in this to win and we are not bailing out when DUCK has only actualized 0.5% of its potential.
same ideas I have

so explain how this will reach that price with a developer who bailed?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

DuckPond is committed to DUCK, we believe that in a couple months each DUCK will approach $1,000,000.  We are in this to win and we are not bailing out when DUCK has only actualized 0.5% of its potential.
same ideas I have
UPDATE March 11: Kimoto Gravity Well Time Warp Derp Derp QUACK

KGW time warp expoit has been patched. Update your clients.

+1
The KGW Exploit hurt the most popular coins from what I am reading. Duck has shown commitment for community stability this time around- I may just stick around and become a duck investor soon.

update was recent so thats a good sign

I mean really, ipo/premine/"mystery genesis" block stolen, what did you guys expect?
same as I though but look guys, this coin only has 121 total coins to exist, so it should be worth alot, if not now, in the future because of scarcity.
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
I mean really, ipo/premine/"mystery genesis" block stolen, what did you guys expect?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
wow looks interesting.watching this coin.
Activity: 112
Cheap sell on https://c-cex.com/index.html?p=duck-btc - I would get it if I had the BTC to spare!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I am starting to like the way duck is going now

you like to see it lose value? $100 daily volume, awesome.

this coin could've been alot of fun, but the devs decided it'll be easier to just get rich off the BTC they got.

+1 cash out soon
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
I am starting to like the way duck is going now

you like to see it lose value? $100 daily volume, awesome.

this coin could've been alot of fun, but the devs decided it'll be easier to just get rich off the BTC they got.
legendary
Sorry, the market pair DUCK/BTC is offline.

Anybody knows what's going on at cryptorush?

I believe it has to do with them removing dead coins, i.e. coins with little to no volume.

Cryptorush tweeted earlier, "We are currently in the process of weeding low volume markets out."

Market is back up! Cheesy
Activity: 77
Does anyone have any solo mine info for duckduckcoin

it is not good.

Pretty much. Was your question on how to solo mine specifically?

But as far as info goes this was my experience solo mining. I was mining this around when it came out (the difficulty is still roughly the same now) I was making less solo mining than pool mining on 2MH/s by far it seemed. Block reward is pretty small. Unless you have a lot of mining power just join a pool for this coin.
Activity: 14
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
Does anyone have any solo mine info for duckduckcoin
legendary

I believe it has to do with them removing dead coins, i.e. coins with little to no volume.

Cryptorush tweeted earlier, "We are currently in the process of weeding low volume markets out."

I think it still had a volume of about 0.2 BTC per day. On the other hand, the coin is not really making a dent right now. Sad
Activity: 282
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: