Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DUCK]DuckDuckCoin - Patched KGW - Trophy Coin 4 Hunters and Bird Watchers. - page 16. (Read 152336 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
Next week (pre and post launch):
Setup web wallet, exchange, and other components. We need all the help we can get!

Over Next month:
Heavy PR coverage, Businessweek, Forbes, Techcrunch.

Over Next 6 months:
Establish POS and merchant processing capability. If you are a seasoned developer with
experience in merchant transactioning, please get in touch.

Over Next 12 months:
We are pushing hard to make this coin the standard for trophy hunters. We are working
hard on bring this coin to be a transactionable token for all your bird watching and
wildlife needs and want to see it in SportsManGuide.com, HyattGuns.com, and even
DicksSportingGoods. If you have further ideas please PM.

Yeah whatever happened to this ... you just took the BTC and havent done anything, REFUND
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
It looks like the coin was forked about 8000 blocks ago, and Scryptominers is the only one on the proper fork...they were about 80% of the network for a while, they had a chain that was about 1500 blocks ahead of everyone else...

It doesn't look malicious, just looks like some pockets of network connectivity issues.

There's not much we can do about this...this is what happens when there's not a lot of hashpower on a coin.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Yes, Mainduck, you moron, I have a lot of suggestions. Here's my first one. Refund all of the money you stole from us. Once that is accomplished we can work on any other concerns you may have.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish
Well, I was logged in I cashed out from scryptominers but I instantly was logged out here is what I've been told: Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock. And of course I don't receive any email. I asked for a password reset, Please check your mail account to finish your password reset. Still no email. I've sent an email to scryptominers, I wait their answer. But at least my cash out was confirmed. And 1 hour later: Now it's good.
Wallet is fixed. I can tell you guys this is thanks to the c-cex guy and the "Duck commander".
Activity: 182
Activity: 407
It looks like the coin was forked about 8000 blocks ago, and Scryptominers is the only one on the proper fork...they were about 80% of the network for a while, they had a chain that was about 1500 blocks ahead of everyone else...

It doesn't look malicious, just looks like some pockets of network connectivity issues.

There's not much we can do about this...this is what happens when there's not a lot of hashpower on a coin.

Doesnt need to be a problem you just need to update the client to reference the correct (most powerful) fork and issue an upgrade. Look lively though 8k blocks is a lot of wastage.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

Activity: 8
Anybody knows what's going on at cryptorush?

CR is FUBAR. If you have any coins I would suggest taking them out. If they recover you could always put them back in but right now it looks like they're well on their way to insolvency. The problem with getting your money out is that they're not letting you withdraw BTC or LTC because their down about 950 BTC and 2500 LTC. I would suggest trading those two currencies (if you have any) into something else. Yet another problem with that is all of the other Altcoins are inflated 10-40% on average because everyone else is trying to do the same damn thing. Here's their whistle-blower's statement : http://pastebin.com/eLkPxLWi.  Also for the last several days there website has been up and down more than a bi-polar person. Case in point it just went down as I'm finishing this replay lol. Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
mainduck doesnt really care anymore as he already ran off with the BTC ...
Activity: 15
What happens to my duckduckcoin? I have made several transfers from several pool my wallet and do not appear in the chain such transfers.

From the pools have been told that the chain is forked, what happens here?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Mac wallet won't work and I tried to transfer .1 duck into it! Please help!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Need support from dev's about our exchange wallet. Please contact ASAP.
Activity: 483
the name of the coin is interesting , will buy a little.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
But as far as info goes this was my experience solo mining. I was mining this around when it came out (the difficulty is still roughly the same now) I was making less solo mining than pool mining on 2MH/s by far it seemed. Block reward is pretty small. Unless you have a lot of mining power just join a pool for this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
fucking duck hope will be a collector coin in few years
Activity: 483
this coin has a long life plan which most of altcoins are absent, it's good.
Pages:
Jump to: