Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DVK] DvoraKoin Multi-Algo SHA/SCRYPT/GROESTL (Now On 4 Exchanges!) - page 11. (Read 32937 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Running very good. At http://poollo.com we are at 1.5 TH/s , 10% of all mined blocks in the last hours!!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
DvoraKoin is now live on usecryptos.com, a site featuring online wallets as well as an exchange !
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
why i'm having wallet not sync in windows i added the nodes , but still no block source in wallet Huh

Strange. Have you successfully sync'd before?

Try deleting everything !!!Except your wallet.dat!!! and reloading, with the nodes added again

no it's not getting any block , i already tried that it'snot going to sync , i don't know where is the problem because on my linux vps it's working and syncing correctly

That's very odd. Is it allowed through your firewall etc? I've never seen this problem, and am therefore unsure about how to solve it!
I will just move my dat to linux no problem
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
guys have whats the total amount of coins?! I didn´t see it on the OP
Straight from Dev:  Grin
It is there somewhere  Wink  Dvorakoin will have a total of 1,680,000 blocks. Due to the random rewards, we can't specify an exact amount, but with the median being 3 we can expect somewhere in the vicinity of 5,000,000 total coins over the course of 4 years.
Activity: 206
guys have whats the total amount of coins?! I didn´t see it on the OP
why i'm having wallet not sync in windows i added the nodes , but still no block source in wallet Huh

Try deleting everything !!!Except your wallet.dat!!! and reloading, with the nodes added again

no it's not getting any block , i already tried that it'snot going to sync , i don't know where is the problem because on my linux vps it's working and syncing correctly

That's very odd. Is it allowed through your firewall etc? I've never seen this problem, and am therefore unsure about how to solve it!

Is scrypt mining of this coin working? One of the pools is reporting a problem.
Scrypt mining is now functioning

I know zpool is running very nicely with about ~60mh/s, and dvk.pool.mn is re setting up theirs if you want to mine there to spread the hashrate
Activity: 710
Merit: 500
Is scrypt mining of this coin working? One of the pools is reporting a problem.
Activity: 33
Mining solo groestl goes very well  Cool

Maybe i'm blind but where in the ANN or in the website can i see the total amount of coins that DvoraKoin will have?

It is there somewhere  Wink  Dvorakoin will have a total of 1,680,000 blocks. Due to the random rewards, we can't specify an exact amount, but with the median being 3 we can expect somewhere in the vicinity of 5,000,000 total coins over the course of 4 years.

it all makes sense now. Like the concept of this! Keep up the good work  Smiley

Maybe i'm blind but where in the ANN or in the website can i see the total amount of coins that DvoraKoin will have?

It is there somewhere  Wink  Dvorakoin will have a total of 1,680,000 blocks. Due to the random rewards, we can't specify an exact amount, but with the median being 3 we can expect somewhere in the vicinity of 5,000,000 total coins over the course of 4 years.
24 Hours after launch, how's it all going for everyone?

I need more miners here , i'm alone in there http://198.50.219.220:8080
24 Hours after launch, how's it all going for everyone?
Activity: 33

Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Activity: 168
Activity: 198
We're not far from having paid 1000 DVK on http://zpool.co with the SCRYPT algo. SHA256 miners can join us ont our other pool.
Pages:
Jump to: