Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DVK] DvoraKoin Multi-Algo SHA/SCRYPT/GROESTL (Now On 4 Exchanges!) - page 13. (Read 32937 times)

Activity: 405
Merit: 250
Why the wallet zip file cannot be open nicely.  And the second file have no extension.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Im sure the DEV will do well with this coin.

He is Koala-fied for the job

bwahahahahahahaa

p.s. loved the pics too
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Hi guys
As potential investor I d like to understand what does it mean that there is not a total amount of coins but a total number of blocks. I m not tech skilled, how can I have an idea about the right price to buy? How many coins more or less for the first year? Thanks in advance for the reply

median block reward is about 3 DVK per coin.

Math:

in 100 blocks is (65 x1=65) +  (20x2=40) + (10x5=50) + (5x10=50) + (2.5x20=50) + (1x50=50) =  305/100= 3.05 DVK per block

edit:

daily supply:

3.05 DVK x1440 minutes / 2.5  = 1756 DVK / day
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Hi im mining groestl but im geting only reject < low difficulty share of xxxxx > what is wrong?

Mining at hashlink.

Mislead algo by DEV, sorry.
Please find another working pool. Our stratum is not yet patched for myr-groestl.
not sure how it can be misleading all multi algo coin have always used myr-groestl (not that there are a lot though...)

Is there an exchange ?
Activity: 350
I would post a picture of blokeman, but im too lazy to search for one
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Hi guys
As potential investor I d like to understand what does it mean that there is not a total amount of coins but a total number of blocks. I m not tech skilled, how can I have an idea about the right price to buy? How many coins more or less for the first year? Thanks in advance for the reply
Hi im mining groestl but im geting only reject < low difficulty share of xxxxx > what is wrong?

Mining at hashlink.

Mislead algo by DEV, sorry.
Please find another working pool. Our stratum is not yet patched for myr-groestl.
Activity: 198
Windows wallet will not sync. Huh

Add the nodes that are in the OP.
Activity: 353
Windows wallet will not sync. Huh
Activity: 56
Due to it being late at night in Melbourne, the devs will have to retire until tomorrow.

Happy mining!
zpool.co has found about 50 blocks in scrypt. Great job !
Activity: 46
Good luck, it's always nice to see groetsl, especially in summer
Yes you CANNOT find a block.
It's too bad ... our stratum (pools.hashlink.eu) is not patched for myriadcoin-gorestl
SORRY for this mislead guys ... please find another working pool.
Well that explains why Hashlink is knackered, its setup for groestl not myriad-groestl.  Oops!
Activity: 26

Mining at hashlink.
Yes you CANNOT find a block.
The algo is GROESTL not  'myriadcoin-groestl'
if you didn't find any blocks, here the reason  Grin
algo is myr-groestl

I dont mine this coin , but i just read this , and in the main post it says Algorithms:SHA256, SCRYPT and GROESTL.

The main post states GROESTL as an umbrella term, but the technical algorithm in use is myriad-groestl. Sorry for any confusion  Smiley

Can this cause invalid blocks ?
Activity: 56
The algo is GROESTL not  'myriadcoin-groestl'
if you didn't find any blocks, here the reason  Grin
algo is myr-groestl

I dont mine this coin , but i just read this , and in the main post it says Algorithms:SHA256, SCRYPT and GROESTL.

The main post states GROESTL as an umbrella term, but the technical algorithm in use is myriad-groestl. Sorry for any confusion  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: