Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DVK] DvoraKoin Multi-Algo SHA/SCRYPT/GROESTL (Now On 4 Exchanges!) - page 15. (Read 32937 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
On zpool.co the payout is every hour and the threshold is 10. You can come.
Activity: 182
LIVE- SHA256 ALGO - Almost 300 blocks found so far

MineP.it Dvorakoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers start mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://dvk.minep.it:3340 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • 0.75% fees across the board
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute (manual payouts too)
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join us now!

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Everything's fine with this launch. Certainly the SHA256 side of it anyway. The 2.5 minute block average never applies at launch, difficulty has to ramp up. Over time the block-time will average out.
Can you lower minimum payout to 10 or something in your pool? Current 100 coins min. threshold i think i will not reach in a week also  Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
still no valid block on Groestl algo ...

This needs to be looked into, certainly mining with the settings the devs advertised:

-k myriadcoin-groestl --difficulty-multiplier 0.00390625

Does NOT work.....
Activity: 826
Merit: 250

15 block valid for me
Activity: 182
Everything's fine with this launch. Certainly the SHA256 side of it anyway. The 2.5 minute block average never applies at launch, difficulty has to ramp up. Over time the block-time will average out.
Activity: 350
Activity: 56
If anyone has any idea what's happening with the scrypt algo, feel free to explain. We're lost on this one.

SHA-256 isn't working fine either. There's 1,864 blocks found less in an hour. How is this ok? It is intended to find blocks every 2.5 minutes

This is just the result of some huge miners going at it with a low difficulty. There is a cap on the diffuculty retarget speed so the coin can't be crushed by multipools, but this seems to be a hindrance here.
Activity: 140
POOL.MN - we mine the hottest coins!
If anyone has any idea what's happening with the scrypt algo, feel free to explain. We're lost on this one.

SHA-256 isn't working fine either. There's 1,864 blocks found less in an hour. How is this ok? It is intended to find blocks every 2.5 minutes
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
if we're doing relaunch , ppl who rented rigs should get a refund which is impossible..
why would you get a refund ?
Actually those rented rig are screwing the launch of all solo miner, you should pay me.
Ok, we've find some valid blocks. Come join us.
Activity: 14
Can someone please tell me what is going on with the groestl difficulty multiplier?! Using  --difficulty-multiplier 0.00390625 I get 'low-diff share rejected', specifying no diff, I get no accepted shares.  WTF?
don't use it (or increase the diff)

Like I said, specifying no diff I do not get any shares accepted..... Can I just randomly increase this value?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
if we're doing relaunch , ppl who rented rigs should get a refund which is impossible..
legendary
Activity: 308
legendary
working ok here (groestl) solo

what settings? i only get rejected with groestl solo...
I use ccminer, I had to to use -s 1, to limit the amount of rejected (now I don't see many block either)
with cgminer miner, you would have to use a small scantime
Activity: 56
legendary
Can someone please tell me what is going on with the groestl difficulty multiplier?! Using  --difficulty-multiplier 0.00390625 I get 'low-diff share rejected', specifying no diff, I get no accepted shares.  WTF?
don't use it (or increase the diff)
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
working ok here (groestl) solo

what settings? i only get rejected with groestl solo...
I think it should be relaunch. The blocks are dropping far too fast as to what was expected...
Pages:
Jump to: