Author

Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED! - page 517. (Read 840324 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

He has also called WDC a scam as well. But clearly he knows what he's talking about since he also runs an altcoin creation service therefore he can't be biased in any way.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250

Proves that guy is mentally insufficient and hates every coin, but his own.
Lol, haters gunna hate, potatoes gunna potate.

For those who don't know, check this:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4093134
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
I have 65k earthcoin I would like to sell. PM Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Proves that guy is mentally insufficient and hates every coin, but his own.
Lol, haters gunna hate, potatoes gunna potate.
Activity: 70
Anyone knows about EAC transaction message? I have a question here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/earthcoin-and-transaction-message-381778

Digicoin, I replied your question in that thread.
Activity: 140
90% of being smart is knowing what you are dumb at
Everyone messaging me... I'm no longer selling EAC.  I sold 400k for 1BTC (yes multiple people offered to match my price) The rest of my EAC I'm holding on to....
Activity: 420
Fix doesnt work on pool. Still getting errors on submit.

Pool stopped.

http://eac.cryptominer.net/

Daemon recompiled. Lets try this again.

Activity: 182
Merit: 101
can i get some EarthCoin
Thanks

eb5xBQoGHTcNaB4Jv9jBnQr5h4Hp3bzsST
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Activity: 210
the miners want to make five times income.the investors want to make ten times income...it's difficult to make a balance.
so
WTB eac 1M/0.6BTC
pm me.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
Someone send me a few Coins please!

eitw3cF5AXw7xAb85JbKpeFpPEYr8sxivu

I will try to make a faucet. If i dont succeed in 1-2 days i will giveaway them.
Activity: 182
It's pretty easy to make a premine transparent if you really want to do so. Don't shift coins around and post on your website a ledger of all the withdrawals/transfers with transaction ids and purpose (linking to giveaway threads for instance). You could dump most of that info out of the wallet so it would really only take an hour or two to setup. Once all your books were completely public I think most people would shut up about the premine and your coin would even be seen as setting a new standard in transparency and professionalism.

Actually you could do this in 5 minutes if you're worried about the effort. Click on the export transactions button in the wallet or wallets holding all the premined coins and post that CSV file along with links to the threads where you did giveaways or bounties. Put up a modest bounty for organizing this into a readable, semi-pretty form and you're done. This will give your coin an innovative feature (transparent premine) to set it apart from the rest. Even if the devs are planning on taking some of it later I don't think people would flip out as much if it were transparently done at a later date (so that people know that you have incentive to keep developing and not abandon the coin).

This sounds like one of the most sensible things said so far in this thread. Earthcoin, are you willing to do this?

Will never happen  Cool

Prove us wrong Earthcoin...account for the 300million coin pre-mine..bring your coin to be something other then a pump and dump scheme  Wink
Activity: 224
DigiByte Founder
It's pretty easy to make a premine transparent if you really want to do so. Don't shift coins around and post on your website a ledger of all the withdrawals/transfers with transaction ids and purpose (linking to giveaway threads for instance). You could dump most of that info out of the wallet so it would really only take an hour or two to setup. Once all your books were completely public I think most people would shut up about the premine and your coin would even be seen as setting a new standard in transparency and professionalism.

Actually you could do this in 5 minutes if you're worried about the effort. Click on the export transactions button in the wallet or wallets holding all the premined coins and post that CSV file along with links to the threads where you did giveaways or bounties. Put up a modest bounty for organizing this into a readable, semi-pretty form and you're done. This will give your coin an innovative feature (transparent premine) to set it apart from the rest. Even if the devs are planning on taking some of it later I don't think people would flip out as much if it were transparently done at a later date (so that people know that you have incentive to keep developing and not abandon the coin).

This sounds like one of the most sensible things said so far in this thread. Earthcoin, are you willing to do this?
+1 Put the nay sayers to rest once and for all!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
FQriPFF4zLNbp7AecZDMkyW5pFSUKT39T4
thks
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
please if you hate send me coins!!! I am actually on the ball for one!! hoping too get ahead just lost 200k doge Sad

efm8k19wpWjyS4JA2oSSfYojXetJXKZL6H
Activity: 98
It's great there is this much interested in mining it, but when will it be listed on an exchange and coinmarketcap?

The major exchanges don't normally list coins released as a vehicle to enrich the devs with a scandalous premine. Don't hold your breath.

Would like to address this again.

Limbaugh, thank you for your critique and I understand/hear the criticism loud and clear. Nothing I say here can make you feel at ease but I'm going to try anyway.

People have been trying to launch the ultimate balance of maths/coins/volume/premine/etc. since the alt scene hit. Some have premined 0%, 1%, 10%, 50% and recently 98%. None have really managed to get it right and all can be looked at as Limbaugh describes if one chooses to. If we did absolutely no premine, nobody would have incentive and we'd be doing everything in-house. If we did 10% people would freak out way more, 50% to 90% and ok you got yourself a very risky situation.

This balance of everything that we chose to try to enter the market with, and the rate we steadily see the coins being distributed/mined = by the time any exchanges open up - we hope there will be way more mined, bountied, givenaway than any of the bigger holders can dump on. I personally do NOT want to see anyone sell any for a long time but that's human nature, some will sell all fast - some won't. This project has personally been extremely taxing on my time/stress/dealing with the growth this fast/I don't think I could go down this journey again. Thus this one has to count and we will be doing anything we can to ensure that nobody has the ability to simply kill it, including anyone in the internal team.

While I can't preach that 'we got it right' just yet, a lot of thought went into how to roll out and no matter what the combo of variables I think we would still get some critics so no harm no foul. Just part of the process of entering an exploding industry that deserves criticism due to the risk involved.

Actions speak louder than words and we're trying our best to show you guys good strategy and a safe long term journey with good damage control for unforeseens and critics. However until that happens naturally - I welcome skeptics and critics to watch from the sidelines with eyebrow raised and let time tell if you'd like to be involved or not. Until then there is no need to assume anything negative please - give us a chance and at least some benefit of doubt before throwing this under the bus, and you just might be pleasantly surprised by this projects results in 2014.

Thank you.

Activity: 112
pool hacked & closed
Activity: 756
Linux wallet:

EDIT: wrong link - brb -

This is the correct version - has both 32+64bit - thanks and bounty going out to groucha for doing this.

http://earthcoin.biz/earthcoin_linux.tgz

Smiley Confirmation that it's fine would be appreciated (perhaps you'll get a tip too, so include your eac addy).

EDIT2: STILL NEED A MAC WALLET - BOUNTY 100,000 EAC
Jump to: