Author

Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED! - page 516. (Read 840324 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Mining question

Been mining this coin Saturday morning, but every day I've never know how many coin I'm going to get.  Working on the last 3 hours,  It looks like today is going to be the best day.

I know the difficulty keeps changing, but for the most of it it's been around 7-9 mark,  Block reward now down to 20,000

So what are people getting per 1 mh/s

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Hi,

Please set up a block chain explorer. Abe is a free and open source software. See how it works here http://www.diamondblocks.info/chain/Diamond (Diamond block chain explorer)
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Also, think of it this way: all premined coins go to giveaways. Ok, so if you get given 20k from the premine pool just for posting your wallet address, or up to 500k for supporting the coin, how much you should get from actually developing the coin and website and working with all the stuff that is involved with all that 24/7... nothing? 50k?
Activity: 966
It's pretty easy to make a premine transparent if you really want to do so. Don't shift coins around and post on your website a ledger of all the withdrawals/transfers with transaction ids and purpose (linking to giveaway threads for instance). You could dump most of that info out of the wallet so it would really only take an hour or two to setup. Once all your books were completely public I think most people would shut up about the premine and your coin would even be seen as setting a new standard in transparency and professionalism.

Actually you could do this in 5 minutes if you're worried about the effort. Click on the export transactions button in the wallet or wallets holding all the premined coins and post that CSV file along with links to the threads where you did giveaways or bounties. Put up a modest bounty for organizing this into a readable, semi-pretty form and you're done. This will give your coin an innovative feature (transparent premine) to set it apart from the rest. Even if the devs are planning on taking some of it later I don't think people would flip out as much if it were transparently done at a later date (so that people know that you have incentive to keep developing and not abandon the coin).

This sounds like one of the most sensible things said so far in this thread. Earthcoin, are you willing to do this?

Will never happen  Cool

Prove us wrong Earthcoin...account for the 300million coin pre-mine..bring your coin to be something other then a pump and dump scheme  Wink

Big giveaways are already happening and have happened. I personally received 30k from the first giveaway, thx btw. Smiley Developers should keep some of the premine for themselves though, it's much better that they can concentrate on actually developing than mining with the rest of the professional miners.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
66 page thread for a premined coin? The pics are nice and all but really?

A large proportion of the premine has been used for giveaway already

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/earthcoin-giveaway-thread-get-20000-eacs-to-up-to-500000-eacs-closed-380010

There is no way that makes up a "large proportion of the premine". The Earthcoin account recently made a nice post about bounties but seemed to completely ignore the posts about setting up a public ledger of the premine coins.

Earthcoin, is this not something you are willing to do?

Apologies, it didn't go unnoticed, threw the comment at the team, discussing, will address when ready as it's sensitive and not something we'll just ignore forever nor address in one swoop. In short it's also exposing our bare ass re what strategies we take, who is involved for future moves, sensitive marketing moves, disclosing others ID who may wish to stay under the radar, maybe exchanges or sensitive relationships being out in the open for competitors to see, amounts for certain tasks... premine programme to last potentially more than a year or more so tons of audits with sensitive classified info all made public is probably not going to happen, but again that's just first reaction and few layers of thought pulled back, will discuss more.
legendary
Activity: 968
einc.io
I'd like to buy some EAC with BTC or LTC,  Make offers?  In light of the likely-forever-non-public ledger... Seems to be getting riskier by the hour.

Hmm.. What is the best way to even buy EAC?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/earthcoin-giveaway-thread-get-20000-eacs-to-up-to-500000-eacs-closed-380010

There is no way that makes up a "large proportion of the premine". The Earthcoin account recently made a nice post about bounties but seemed to completely ignore the posts about setting up a public ledger of the premine coins.

Earthcoin, is this not something you are willing to do?
Activity: 98
so many

premines are great! welcome to earthcoin.

we believe with blind faith that the devs wont sell out. prove us wrong! make sure u come back later when EAC isn't listed and all this mining went nowhere because there is a serious standard for acceptance into the ripoff altcoin bubble. its not like cryptsy just adds whatever will make them money.

none of thses other coins are premine/instamine pure bubble trash. none were released recently which went to the moon with no fundamental valuation whatsoever. this entire market is built on strong fundamental valuation backed by rigorous investigation by big investment firms. theres no way a single premined coin will ever succeed in this market. never happen.
legendary
Activity: 1442

legendary
Activity: 1218
Activity: 98
so many

you just need to be smart... and 90% of being smart is knowing what you are dumb at.

I decided to quote because Im really f*n smart and this is the most true thing everyone needs to realise in the whole world.

in fact id change it to:

100% of being smart is knowing you are dumb.

the truest truth spoken in your altcoin degen forums.
Activity: 84
http://earth.coinium.org/ - We have merged the latest changes from upstream project. Our pool should be performing better now.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Not sure if I should start a new thread for this or just keep it here.

General idea:

WILDCARD BOUNTY

There are things we'll need, and be setting a fixed bounty for once there is a standard value set by the community.

There are also going to be many other things that we won't think of, won't be able to do, won't have the man power or skill for, etc.

Going to basically say - if you have talent, skill, can put it to use for (proper) promo/growth/idea building/getting shops to accept us/anything to help, we'll bounty it.

There's a bit of fear that everyone's going to go nuts and overhype it with crappy graphics and meme's and do more damage than good, so I'm not sure how best to approach this with a good filter.

So:

Can you build an app? Pitch it!

You know how to build cool little iphone/droid/bb games for coins as rewards etc? < HOT! Big bounty's for good games (don't have to be complex, just good games/good graphics/even your older games rebranded, whatever, games+cryptocoins are something I think is going to be huge soon). Pitch us!

Are you a 3D artist? Videographer? Copywriter? Marketing genius with new tech/ideas? Own a big site and can accept our coin or even put up banners/get tons of new traffic to introduce new people to crypto?.. ..  .... .I think you get the idea.

We do want the best of the best vs volume sh*t and having the bounty total amount shrink big fast for one collective promo. So we'll be selective and ask that you not post your best or most sensitive ideas but PM them if you don't want others seeing them and don't want other coin owners stealing them. Also please don't go making huge campaigns then showing us, we'd really rather filter and prepare proper marketing assets for this and drip them over time.

EDIT: What is the new member policy/post count, still waiting 6min to reply to each PM (it's driving me a bit batty, keep losing long detailed reply's and having to re-write them. Learned to love CTRL+C again before pressing the button now not to lose them lol) - I believe i've made more than 14 posts/many more pm's now yet I still see 14 after every post I do.. Sorry in advance if we don't get back to you guys in a timely fashion.

Love it!
Earthcoin is going to be huge!
Activity: 182
Do we get an android app ?  Smiley

It seems so, this coin really are going to provide services and apps ...
Activity: 294
http://eac.hackshardgaming.net (Registration Closed) Now mining @ 204 Mhash!
http://eac.eu.hackshardgaming.net (Registration OPEN!) Now mining @ 81 Mhash!

Lets keep up the good work guys! between the two pulls at the time of this post we had 25 out of 50 blocks meaning we generated half of the blocks.

EU is currently mining around 6 to 7 blocks per hour
Meanwhile US is mining 17 to 18 blocks per hour.

Lets get this EU Poll up and running! Its hash can go much higher then my US machine since it is now dedicated to ONLY Earthcoins.
Activity: 182

He has also called WDC a scam as well. But clearly he knows what he's talking about since he also runs an altcoin creation service therefore he can't be biased in any way.

When Hazard says a coin is scam, it is meaning the coin is legit. Cheesy

So ...  earthcoin is widely mined !!
Activity: 140
90% of being smart is knowing what you are dumb at

General idea:

WILDCARD BOUNTY

There are things we'll need, and be setting a fixed bounty for once there is a standard value set by the community.

There are also going to be many other things that we won't think of, won't be able to do, won't have the man power or skill for, etc.

Going to basically say - if you have talent, skill, can put it to use for (proper) promo/growth/idea building/getting shops to accept us/anything to help, we'll bounty it.

There's a bit of fear that everyone's going to go nuts and overhype it with crappy graphics and meme's and do more damage than good, so I'm not sure how best to approach this with a good filter.

So:

You know how to build cool little iphone/droid/bb games for coins as rewards etc? < HOT! Big bounty's for good games (don't have to be complex, just good games/good graphics/even your older games rebranded, whatever, games+cryptocoins are something I think is going to be huge soon). Pitch us!

Are you a 3D artist? Videographer? Copywriter? Marketing genius with new tech/ideas? Own a big site and can accept our coin or even put up banners/get tons of new traffic to introduce new people to crypto?.. ..  .... .I think you get the idea.

We do want the best of the best vs volume sh*t and having the bounty total amount shrink big fast for one collective promo. So we'll be selective and ask that you not post your best or most sensitive ideas but PM them if you don't want others seeing them and don't want other coin owners stealing them. Also please don't go making huge campaigns then showing us, we'd really rather filter and prepare proper marketing assets for this and drip them over time.

EDIT: What is the new member policy/post count, still waiting 6min to reply to each PM - I believe i've made more than 14 posts/many more pm's now yet I still see 14 after every post I do.. Sorry in advance if we don't get back to you guys in a timely fashion.

As both a miner and investor of your coin this is what I want to see.  Stay active on the ideas and don't be afraid to put some of that premine to good use... us early adopters and investors are in the same boat... we want to see this coin succeed... not necessarily for some grand reason, but personal gain.  This currency will be successful if the community finds value in it, and that takes a partnership between the development team, marketing team, and the rest of us.

Stay active, keep up the good work, and make some of us some money in 2014  Grin
Activity: 756

General idea:

WILDCARD BOUNTY

So:

EDIT: What is the new member policy/post count, still waiting 6min to reply to each PM (it's driving me a bit batty, keep losing long detailed reply's and having to re-write them. Learned to love CTRL+C again before pressing the button now not to lose them lol) - I believe i've made more than 14 posts/many more pm's now yet I still see 14 after every post I do.. Sorry in advance if we don't get back to you guys in a timely fashion.
Activity: 140
90% of being smart is knowing what you are dumb at

Proves that guy is mentally insufficient and hates every coin, but his own.
Lol, haters gunna hate, potatoes gunna potate.

IMHO some people are true haters, of every alt coin or every coin they don't own a good stake in... Others down talk it hoping to buy it on the cheap... EAC wont be worth anything... but I'll take 1M EAC off your hands for .1BTC  LMAO

Everyone has an opinion...

You want to win its simple, you just need to be smart... and 90% of being smart is knowing what you are dumb at.  Don't take my advice, don't take the haters or the fanboys... use your own head or get out of the game.

just my 0.02
Jump to: