Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EBG] EmbargoCoin SHA256 7Million coins - page 3. (Read 45533 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Where does one mine Embargo?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I have definitely not given up, I am still working on promoting it and still tweeting.  Currently I don't have any updates as I have been busy with other things and I would love any help anyone would be willing to give to help get us off the ground a little more.  I really do think we have good potential here with the coin for long term success.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

This coin shows promise, are u still promoting it / tweeting ?  Raising awareness ?  don't discouraged be ?

KEEP FIGHTING ON ! !

please post updates on current progress & near future plans

merci
Thanks Dev for the updated wallet. Can confirm it functions perfectly in Win XP 32bit & Win 7 64bit Smiley

Glad to hear it's working well for you.

I also think the blockchain is functioning pretty well, we don't have huge hashrate, but we are moving along steadily.  I know the price is still low and we definitely have the potential to be higher, but I still believe the price will follow. 
It looks in the rite place, blocks folder, chainstate folder, database folder, .lock, peers, db, debug all in application data. Dont see no .conf !

Shouldn't need a .conf.  I'll see if I can find an xp image and fire it up for testing.

Just want you to know I haven't forgotten about this, we have done some testing on XP and can confirm the problem with it, working on finding a fix for it, the compile environment we used was Windows 7, so it's possible it isn't linking right to the XP DLL files, working on getting another build together to test, probably at least a week out on that.

Not sure exactly what was going on, but I built the wallet on a new VM with QT 5.2.1 and it appears to work in XP now, I have updated the wallet download links and the new wallet should work for all Windows versions now. 

I will check this out 2day Smiley

Thanks Dev for the updated wallet. Can confirm it functions perfectly in Win XP 32bit & Win 7 64bit Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Need some help spreading the word on Embargocoin, we have reached the 500 EBG per block production and will only go down from here.  Block rewards halve approximately every 90 days from here on out.  I think we have potential that is being untapped at this point.

If you are looking to get more users of EmbargoCoin you need to do your marketing again like you did on coin launch.
There are also some crypto blogs who may feature the coin if you contact them.
I found such a kind of articles in the crypto blog cryptomining-blog.com
Also get some paid bloggers to write blogs.
SocialNetworkingWebsites are also a great place to spread the words. You can offer something in return for Likes.
If you are very much serious you can go for google ads but I will not recommend that at this stage.
It looks in the rite place, blocks folder, chainstate folder, database folder, .lock, peers, db, debug all in application data. Dont see no .conf !

Shouldn't need a .conf.  I'll see if I can find an xp image and fire it up for testing.

Just want you to know I haven't forgotten about this, we have done some testing on XP and can confirm the problem with it, working on finding a fix for it, the compile environment we used was Windows 7, so it's possible it isn't linking right to the XP DLL files, working on getting another build together to test, probably at least a week out on that.

Not sure exactly what was going on, but I built the wallet on a new VM with QT 5.2.1 and it appears to work in XP now, I have updated the wallet download links and the new wallet should work for all Windows versions now. 

I will check this out 2day Smiley

Need some help spreading the word on Embargocoin, we have reached the 500 EBG per block production and will only go down from here.  Block rewards halve approximately every 90 days from here on out.  I think we have potential that is being untapped at this point.

Activity: 54
Why are people selling for so cheap?

Because they don't see the value that is so clear to others, they'll come around and wish they had held.

There are a ton of multipools. If all those bottom-feeders put in higher sell orders, they would still fill!
Activity: 183
Merit: 100

Because they don't see the value that is so clear to others, they'll come around and wish they had held.
Activity: 54
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Thank you both for adding Embargocoin to your services, it looks great!

you are welcome! glad to help
Thank you both for adding Embargocoin to your services, it looks great!
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Hey guys!

We have just added EBG to Cryptonator so now you can use all its free features

Should you own an iPhone or an Android device, we also have all these in our free mobile apps for iOS / Android

Cheers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

█ ★Embargocoin (EBG) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Embargocoin

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy  Smiley

Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Starts downloading block chain & crashes randomly before complete (thats on XP) & always starts from the beginning of the chain.
Got one going on win7 now, but tried to send coins from xp to win 7 & poof gone !
Any Ideas ?
cheers for the quick response  Grin

Same here too.
Pages:
Jump to: