Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EBG] EmbargoCoin SHA256 7Million coins - page 6. (Read 45533 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Here is our blog review for EMBARGO COIN..Enjoy!  http://bitbillions.net/2014/05/21/alt-currencies-introducing-embargo-coin/  We have been mining too.. Smiley
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Just an observation watching other markets move around, but with only 21 Million Bitcoin to ever come into circulation, and all markets being based on bitcoin we really need a new currency that can store the value of bitcoin as possibly higher values that can be invested in that is harder to change the price of to free up the bitcoin for other transactions.  With 3 times less supply than bitcoin (with minimal inflation after year 3) and double the block time (which makes it harder to transfer around and dump prices) could Embargocoin possibly fill this need?
Got a reply from Mintpal regarding voting

Hi,

I'm afraid to say we won't be listing the coin on the MintPal voting list at
current. We are taking a stronger stance on coins with a large pre-mine, little
community and/or unknown developers going forward.

Regards,
Jay

While it would have been nice to have been listed on voting on mintpal it also makes sense to have community behind the coin first as it would be hard to garner votes if we don't have community backing, so rather than take this as defeat, we should take this as a challenge to get more people on-board and to gain acceptance for the coin.  We at least meet one of the conditions currently in that we have 0 pre-mine.
no ones buying this coin are they? maybe the markets have reached saturation point

We just need to work on some services and promotion of the coin right now.
Activity: 84
no ones buying this coin are they? maybe the markets have reached saturation point
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 294
I like this coin it is rare and it probably needs some promotion. I would like to do a blog post for this. Are there any bounties for blogging? Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This looks interesting. Add CryptoADHD.com to the official pool list
EmbargoCoin [EBG] is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/ebg
Only 0.12% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw

Thank you for adding us, once we are broken through the current Embargo block we will hopefully start getting some trades started over there.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
EmbargoCoin [EBG] is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/ebg
Only 0.12% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw
at least the doge ebg buy orders have risen
I think the buy orders are people that know the true value and are trying it on before the word gets out and real trading starts...   50000ebg for 100doge lol

Yeah, I know personally I put in a low buy order to try and catch any EBG from people that just wanted to dump, but with the low supply right now I doubt we'll have many dumpers real low, which will be good.
I think the buy orders are people that know the true value and are trying it on before the word gets out and real trading starts...   50000ebg for 100doge lol
I reckon this will be at least 0.1btc with its relative scarcity and difficulty to get

The scarcity and difficulty to get things are for sure affecting their price. But demand does also.
Currently there are sell orders at 0.002 BTC and buy orders at 0.00000601 BTC for EBG at https://coin-swap.net/market/EBG/BTC
Time will tell in which direction the price moves...

So very true, and now is the time to start working on increasing the demand for the coin.
Activity: 321
I reckon this will be at least 0.1btc with its relative scarcity and difficulty to get

The scarcity and difficulty to get things are for sure affecting their price. But demand does also.
Currently there are sell orders at 0.002 BTC and buy orders at 0.00000601 BTC for EBG at https://coin-swap.net/market/EBG/BTC
Time will tell in which direction the price moves...
which fool just went on the exchange and tried drop the price to screw the coins value and get the least amount they possibly could?

Someone put up a low sell order?

And remember there are only around 6150 EBG that have actually been confirmed out to people at this point with 50 more coming each block until block 472 when 100 more start confirming with each block.

the guy divided the next highest price by 100, wish I could barter with these people!

Ah yeah, that guy.  Will be interesting to see what the market will go for, with the low total coins over the life of the coin it has the potential to be higher, and it might take a little while to see the true potential with the long block times, but it definitely makes it a harder coin to dump.
which fool just went on the exchange and tried drop the price to screw the coins value and get the least amount they possibly could?

And remember there are only around 6150 EBG that have actually been confirmed out to people at this point with 50 more coming each block until block 472 when 100 more start confirming with each block.

the guy divided the next highest price by 100, wish I could barter with these people!
Activity: 512
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

which will happen soon, trust me

Pages:
Jump to: