Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 109. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
according to my data, the average cost of a coin should be 0.00002 + btc

What data are you talking about in 22billion circulation coin?  You and I know the coin will fallback to 1 sat because there's no fundamental for the current price. You only want to sell your coins and let the buyers burned.

I bought in at .06 ECA/DOGE. You stink of sour grapes Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Let's go full FOMO
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
https://cryptobe.com/address/EYnfJHG3yo4e5Q7NpH4PhBfMdyhFzYusnE

3mil+ stuck  Huh
After 27.96% blockchain download stopped. I'm using new ECA wallet, any solution here?

Solved ?  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
https://cryptobe.com/address/EYnfJHG3yo4e5Q7NpH4PhBfMdyhFzYusnE

3mil+ stuck  Huh
After 27.96% blockchain download stopped. I'm using new ECA wallet, any solution here?
Activity: 127

What data are you talking about in 22billion circulation coin?  You and I know the coin will fallback to 1 sat because there's no fundamental for the current price. You only want to sell your coins and let the buyers burned.

have you taken a look at coinmarketcap lately? 90% of the coins just have a website/twitter and their worth 20m caps

electra has all of that plus much more, easily worth 20m market cap.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
The valuable coin is whether he has a market, and we will witness the greatness of ECA
Activity: 199
Merit: 0

some sales will be unconditional, but I'm not in a hurry with the sale today
I have sold all my coins.

Dead cats bounce before the final dump.

hurried, early. price for today is 100% higher than gone
Activity: 88

Activity: 88
This coin is going nowhere as long as the dev is not ready to pay for good exchanges for Electra to be listed. According to him. he said this early this week "I have spoken with coinexchange.io. Most top 50 exchanges ask for 3-5 BTC for a listing. Prices are insanely high at the moment."

He thinks it's too expensive at the moment but the fact is, the listing cost is going higher due to a high number of coins flooding into the market.

22 billion Electra coins mined/circulating with no good exchange.  I will check back when he's ready to pay for listing but for now, there are so many better coins especially after the mini-crash that occurred yesterday.  Good luck people,
unreasonably cheap is, now is the time to buy. look at the high rating in https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electra/
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
nice new page
im inching towards investing in this project how does the staking in coinsmarkets work? i just hold a balance there and i get coins? do i need to be logged in? or is it best to just send to wallet?

If you have an ECA balance on coinsmarkets you are getting your stakes once daily around 0:00 GMT, even coins you have in sell orders still generate stake.  No need to be logged in.

ok sweet thats amazing just hope coinsmarkets is a legit place.

this coin looks like it has a future and belongs on the top 200 minimum
Activity: 3
im inching towards investing in this project how does the staking in coinsmarkets work? i just hold a balance there and i get coins? do i need to be logged in? or is it best to just send to wallet?

If you have an ECA balance on coinsmarkets you are getting your stakes once daily around 0:00 GMT, even coins you have in sell orders still generate stake.  No need to be logged in.
Activity: 3
Very excited about new website/roadmap/next exchange!

Looking forward to seeing this project evolve.  Any plans for a meet the devs page on new website? Would be nice to get an idea about the team behind Electra.
Activity: 566
Merit: 250

Just traded some DOGE for ECA let's see what happens. Cool
Activity: 98

Jump to: