Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 107. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 250
I just found Electra yesterday and bought tokens today and they're still in exchange. Is there any wallet available?

This one seems promising for 2018, at least may reach in to cents even without major news. With news, it can fly. :-)

Hi here ya go https://drive.google.com/open?id=16b638SKVVrEqb_T6EtNb5XJwx4ZgE1FU enjoy.

EDIT: Here is the new Electra ECA website as well NOTE!! its still being fine tuned but up and running Smiley https://electraproject.org/
Activity: 275
Merit: 0
I just found Electra yesterday and bought tokens today and they're still in exchange. Is there any wallet available?

This one seems promising for 2018, at least may reach in to cents even without major news. With news, it can fly. :-)
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Design/Web/Branding
Speal XMAS Gift for Electra community
Telegram stickers!
Add and sent to your friends!
https://t.me/addstickers/electraastickers
Activity: 3
Any chance to release better wallet for windows ? Windows Defender wont is blocking installation and I love to store this coin on my PC wallet.
Activity: 3
Hey Guys,

I'm new to the forum. I'm trying to import the coins from a paper wallet to electra qt by using importprivkey [yourprivatekey] command but I don't see my coin coming through.Can some one help me with this please.
Is the POS reward still 50%?
Yes 50% annually.

Yes it is i believe until there is no more ECA POS to going around.
Activity: 31
Yes 50% annually.
copper member
Activity: 47
Hi there!

I develop quality of life chat bots for crypto discord servers. Give me a shout if you are interested Cheesy

Good luck with this project!
Activity: 162
I been follow $ECA since beginning and invested shortly after I see the growth that has taken place and expect it to growth beyond expectations it's really just getting started.cheers to the Electra family
Activity: 127
Dear All,

Here are some updates ;

- We fixed the conf file auto synch issue for MAC wallet. We will release it in 1-2 days.
- We have a minor bug fix on win wallet. This will be also released
- Our new website , we work on it and hope to complete by end of this month.
- We have some ongoing discussion with big exchanges as well. But first "NEXT.EXCHANGE " will list ECA . For this we are preparing some files. We hope to get listed during early January.
- Soon we will start updating the github repository as well

Even today, team worked hard to provide some updates. We try to handle several channels at the same. Please dont blame us why this or that is not there. We still prepare . You cant imagine but we sometimes reply to questions like " What is wallet address ? " So, please contribute us to explain about Electra projects and be patience more until we sort everything better. We could leave the existing website design and only put more content but we think that Electra community deserves best always.

Cheers and Merry Christmas to all Electra Family

cheers  Cool
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Dear All,

Here are some updates ;

- We fixed the conf file auto synch issue for MAC wallet. We will release it in 1-2 days.
- We have some ongoing discussion with big exchanges as well. But first "NEXT.EXCHANGE " will list ECA . For this we are preparing some files. We hope to get listed during early January.

Even today, team worked hard to provide some updates. We try to handle several channels at the same. Please dont blame us why this or that is not there. We still prepare . You cant imagine but we sometimes reply to questions like " What is wallet address ? " So, please contribute us to explain about Electra projects and be patience more until we sort everything better. We could leave the existing website design and only put more content but we think that Electra community deserves best always.

Thanks for the update good info and Happy Holidays To All! Smiley

Activity: 98
Great work guys.
Activity: 77
Dear All,

Here are some updates ;

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I will consider to use some days of my rigs in mining ECA.  Grin
You're a bit late... At the moment there is only one option to mine ECA - PoS.
If you used to mine ECA on super bonanza period try to find wallet.dat file Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 102

This is PoS!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Volume is rising! There can be pump! Be ready  Cool
Activity: 28
Activity: 1
They can probably list ECA on Cobinhood. It looks like a promising platform and nice UI. Still a lot of kinks though and not many other trades going on yet since it just opened.  I'm sure listing there would be cheap.
Activity: 1
Hi, i am wondering about the transaction/confirmation time from wallet to wallet. Currently it takes <2 seconds for transactions to appear, but it takes 25+ minutes for the confirmations to go through, i am wondering if this will get faster as more people use electra or is it hard coded into the coin?
Jump to: