Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 105. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
I just found a video about electra and just noticed that the price skyrocket by 350% during the last few days. Is this related to the new wallet release.
And can you stake while the wallet is offline ?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
The New wallet is looking promising.

Preview here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Electra_Currency/comments/7m8hoj/a_preview_of_the_new_electra_wallet/

Can anyone confirm new coin exchange listings are active?

Any news on the date of the new website release?
Those old ones are killing us!

Get your own domain... anything else is Mickey Mouse.

Nice to see some volume kicking in. Lets not lose the momentum.

But need some professional developer input, like right now!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
ZEN
The dev of electra should really consider taking down that weebly page or at least redirect it to the almost completed new page.

Yea just first page of this tread looks better as whole webpage

what else do you expect from kids trying to run their own crypto?
Activity: 165
Merit: 11

Coin maturity (staking symbol turning green) is reached exactly 24 hours after first deposit. When you get first reward (aka - mine your first block) depends on how many coins you have, and how many other coins are staked by someone else (thus the function of "your weight" vs "network weight".

If you withdraw some ECA, it depends. You can only spend whole inputs (stacks) of coins - but if you send them in several lots, you should manually select the input that is closest to the amount you want to send - then only this position is reset, and the change starts from zero - all the other positions remain unaffected.

Is this from the ECA wallet or from CoinsMarkets?

Thanks!
The above is if you are staking with your own ECA-QT-Wallet (your system)

If your leaving your coins at Coinsmarkets, it doesn't matter what you do. Coinsmarkets collects all the staking rewards that have gone to addresses in the Coinsmarkets Wallet (that of the Exchange, not the local accounts of their individual customers), and distributes them every 24 hours proportionally among all the customers having balances at the time of the distribution (normally after 8.12 pm UTC). Your share is proportional to the number of coins you hold at that moment, and not of the average during this period.

Due to the high transaction volume on coinsmarkets in the last few days, the time the coins actually rest at a given address has likely much declined, and thus the share of coins staked at coinsmarkets might be comparatively low (compared to HODLers). Thus, the actual reward distributions are relatively low, compared to earlier times with very little trade and transfer activity...
Activity: 12

but how long did it take to get the first reward? And what happens if you withdraw some ECA?

Coin maturity (staking symbol turning green) is reached exactly 24 hours after first deposit. When you get first reward (aka - mine your first block) depends on how many coins you have, and how many other coins are staked by someone else (thus the function of "your weight" vs "network weight".

If you withdraw some ECA, it depends. You can only spend whole inputs (stacks) of coins - but if you send them in several lots, you should manually select the input that is closest to the amount you want to send - then only this position is reset, and the change starts from zero - all the other positions remain unaffected.

Is this from the ECA wallet or from CoinsMarkets?

Thanks!
Activity: 165
Merit: 11

but how long did it take to get the first reward? And what happens if you withdraw some ECA?

Activity: 127
Can anyone explain how long the waiting time is for staking rewards. I already asked in Telegram. Been running the wallet for 4 days now and it still states that it will take 12 days before receiving rewards.

I guess it depends on amount of coins you stake...

I mine every 8h in averege with 11mil coins

you have to wait 12-24 hours for coins to mature (depends how many you have)
Activity: 100
Can anyone explain how long the waiting time is for staking rewards. I already asked in Telegram. Been running the wallet for 4 days now and it still states that it will take 12 days before receiving rewards.

Activity: 44

If i withdraw some ECA from my wallet, wil the staking process start all over again?
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
SPACESHIP IS LEAVING NEXT STOP MOON!

+90% today, it's leaving fast!
Activity: 221
Merit: 100

Yes, you are right sir.  Grin
Activity: 188
sector5.xyz - HYPER, GP, LTC
I was going to register on CoinsMarkets but noticed they're not SSL secured, how is that even possible a coin exchange is running their site un-encrypted?

They just don't have redirection to https, add it manually.
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
I was going to register on CoinsMarkets but noticed they're not SSL secured, how is that even possible a coin exchange is running their site un-encrypted?
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Still waiting for some new exchanges.
My prepositions are coinexchange, yobit, cryptopia or maybe kucoin.

coinexchange is OK in my opinion, same with cryptopia, kucoin would be awesome but please no yobit, their support is very bad.
coinexchange listing fee is about 1 BTC on cryptopia is like 5BTC
Activity: 211
The New Official Electra Coin Subreddit - Please Visit https://www.reddit.com/r/Electra_Currency/
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Just received an email from Coinhouse support. They are adding ECA and they said it should be ready today!

https://coinhouse.eu/

Great work on getting Electra listed on Coinhouse!!

Next Exchange has also put Electra into their "Planned" list. Thank you for all of your votes and comments!! They have another development requirement which I will take care of sometime next week. This will enable Electra to be among the opening coins at Next Exchange.

we should help electra be listed at kucoin via twitter voting. i will help in all voting process so that electra will be listed. great work guys! electra will launch to the moon this 2018. keep it up!
Activity: 12
Any prediction for the price?
Activity: 127

Jump to: