Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 106. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
The dev of electra should really consider taking down that weebly page or at least redirect it to the almost completed new page.

Yea just first page of this tread looks better as whole webpage
Dtt
Activity: 20
The dev of electra should really consider taking down that weebly page or at least redirect it to the almost completed new page.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Still waiting for some new exchanges.
My prepositions are coinexchange, yobit, cryptopia or maybe kucoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Rocket is starting!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 221
ECA looking really good now a days.  Grin
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Any date for new website relase ? U just got really bad review on Altcoin Buzz cause your purple website  Grin Grin

Yes, we plan to bring it live by end of this month . Around 7 days.
Activity: 3
Any date for new website relase ? U just got really bad review on Altcoin Buzz cause your purple website  Grin Grin
Activity: 86
Got some coins confirmed in the wallet, spendable.
Activity: 73
Dev, when do you list eca to another exchandes?
And how do you solve the problem with novaexchange (there is not updated wallet)?
Activity: 127
8.6 BTC buy wall in coinsmarket

never been that high before

MOON incoming!  Grin Grin Cool Cool
Activity: 143
Is it not possible to withdraw the ECAs into the novaexchange?

yes withdraw is possible
Activity: 13
Is it not possible to withdraw the ECAs into the novaexchange?
Activity: 140
ZEN
I bought quite alot on coinmarkets.com, send it to my electra wallet, but the wallet keeps stating out of sync. Did i just lose all my coins?

you will see them once your wallet syncs up with the rest of the network. whenever that may be. you didnt loose anything
Activity: 1
I bought quite alot on coinmarkets.com, send it to my electra wallet, but the wallet keeps stating out of sync. Did i just lose all my coins?
Activity: 221
How can I buy Electra? I'm new to cryptos...I have accounts in coinbase, binance and cryptopia
Just now bought ECA. You can buy it at  https://coinsmarkets.com. Thanks.
Activity: 140
ZEN
I just found Electra yesterday and bought tokens today and they're still in exchange. Is there any wallet available?

This one seems promising for 2018, at least may reach in to cents even without major news. With news, it can fly. :-)
Fine tuned?! Its a fucking landing page... you kids make me laugh. managed to get a osx wallet done yet? whats the hold up? skiddies...

Hi here ya go https://drive.google.com/open?id=16b638SKVVrEqb_T6EtNb5XJwx4ZgE1FU enjoy.

EDIT: Here is the new Electra ECA website as well NOTE!! its still being fine tuned but up and running Smiley https://electraproject.org/
Activity: 8
Heard some good buzz for ECA on a youtube video earlier today people are talking. Guys, are you redoing your website and updating roadmap? Also any plans to add privacy or any other functions unique to the platform? Electra is an awesome name and Good momentum may be headed your way if so Grin Grin!
Activity: 13
How can I buy Electra? I'm new to cryptos...I have accounts in coinbase, binance and cryptopia
Activity: 127
Novaexchange btc holders can buy eca and sell coinsmarkets here. You can make a profit of 70%.

nova is down cant deposit or withdraw i think
Activity: 798
Merit: 106
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Novaexchange btc holders can buy eca and sell coinsmarkets here. You can make a profit of 70%.
Jump to: