Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 141. (Read 144197 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
I think my computer ended up bluescreening for some reason and when I try to start Electra it pops the following:

It then crashes and closes out.  Actually if I ignore then it did go on to open.  Looks like it won't sync the last 7 blocks though.

crashes can often corrupt database.

if it keeps doing that
you'll need to delete your copy of the chain and restart.

make sure you keep your wallet safe Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I think my computer ended up bluescreening for some reason and when I try to start Electra it pops the following:

It then crashes and closes out.  Actually if I ignore then it did go on to open.  Looks like it won't sync the last 7 blocks though.

Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
How many confirmations are needed to maturity and staking?
432 confirmations
I think about ~300 conf
I started my wallet now and staking with 330 confirmation Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍

we're 200 blocks from the end of this PoW phase and will then run on PoS only,

to help with network security please ensure you're running latest version v1121

https://github.com/bumbacoin/Electra/releases
What do I need for the PIC? COINS FOR THE LOCAL WALLET
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
432 confirmations
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
shame there is such a low interest on nova. not even 0.5btc volume today.
That's why we need Bittrex.

or promote it on nova, like those coins up top over there. not sure how that works but it would at least expose it to new people.

edit: also, looked at the richlist on cryptobe and distribution is surprisingly good. I thought top wallet would have much much more coins.

No offense to Nova, they are doing a great job, but they are much smaller than Bittrex. And the exposure wouldn't be significant, compared to Bittrex listing.

Steps for Bittrex?
Just interest. I can help (almost with donate on bittrex wallet). But there is no info about new exchanges.

I want to be sure the POS transition goes smoothly this time before applying to new exchanges.

The Bittrex application WILL happen. However, there is a lot of application work involved compared to other exchanges and it may take 1-2 months before we get a clear answer.

Got it, good to hear!
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
Currently the total market cap is only 200 BTC (at 1 satoshi). If the dev develops the project, there is a chance of 50-100 satoshi ...

P.S
Activity: 115

or promote it on nova, like those coins up top over there. not sure how that works but it would at least expose it to new people.

edit: also, looked at the richlist on cryptobe and distribution is surprisingly good. I thought top wallet would have much much more coins.

No offense to Nova, they are doing a great job, but they are much smaller than Bittrex. And the exposure wouldn't be significant, compared to Bittrex listing.
you're right 24h Volume: 0.009 BTC
legendary
Is it normal for the wallet to use 12% CPU when idle?

if you have coins, your wallet might be trying to stake.

PoS does actually use computing power, it is similar to PoW but far less intensive.
Activity: 17
Is it normal for the wallet to use 12% CPU when idle?
Activity: 602
Merit: 122

Steps for Bittrex?
Just interest. I can help (almost with donate on bittrex wallet). But there is no info about new exchanges.

I want to be sure the POS transition goes smoothly this time before applying to new exchanges.

The Bittrex application WILL happen. However, there is a lot of application work involved compared to other exchanges and it may take 1-2 months before we get a clear answer.

finally Electra, nice to write something occasionally.
legendary

we're 200 blocks from the end of this PoW phase and will then run on PoS only,

to help with network security please ensure you're running latest version v1121

https://github.com/bumbacoin/Electra/releases
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3

Steps for Bittrex?

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Steps for Bittrex?

Activity: 602
Merit: 122
somebody sell 1 satoshi price on nova exchange and he has 1713858083 coins and total amount is 17.13858083 BTC.

RIP

I hope you know that the 1 satoshi wall is multiple people... Exchanges wouldn't list multiple 1 satoshi walls so you can "pick and choose" which 1 satoshi wall you want to buy from, that'd be kind of dumb.

Oh i wasnt know that. ok but there isnt any buyer for 1 satoshi this is too bad.

It might take a few days but I have high hopes for this coin, the people selling at 1 satoshi just want instant gratification

I agree with you on this subject, i can sell my coins for 0.07 btc but i am waiting. i hope it will be valuable soon
Jump to: