Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 143. (Read 144197 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
The dump was to be expected, knowing the tensions and the hashrates that were involved in the Bonanza stage. Can't blame them. It's a normal situation and a good opportunity to buy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍
Novaexchange has updated to the latest wallet. You can trade there without issues.
sure,,,but now you can look yor coin dead lol
I sold only 300,000 coins, but did not throw out 100,000,000 coins as did other school children by killing the market
Activity: 115
People dumping at 1 sat are miners, who want the quick return. Can you blame them though? 2 day PoW wasted little to no electricity. Traders can pick this up at 1 sat and if they're willing to wait weeks/months it is easy to make a tonne of profit. It all depends on regular updates and development. Without it there would be no incentive for anyone to risk their money to move the market.
Activity: 525
Merit: 250
ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)
Novaexchange has updated to the latest wallet. You can trade there without issues.
sure,,,but now you can look yor coin dead lol
Activity: 112
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍
there isnt buy orders on nova exchange i think somebody clear all bu orders too bad.
I cleaned almost all of the glass there, given how many coins were thrown on the ground, the eletkra died
Activity: 602
Merit: 122
there isnt buy orders on nova exchange i think somebody clear all bu orders too bad.
Activity: 8
how much time to stuff get confirmed now?
Activity: 103

Dev, what about bittrex? Now on novaexchange  1100000000 ECA for 11 BTC price. It's too much for Nova.

Yes, too much pressure for Nova. And again, PoS coins are loved on Bittrex.
So yeah, Bittrex is very important for us.

I am with these two guys, let's try to get on bittrex as soon as we can Smiley I'm willing to donate 1 mill ECA if we can get on bittrex

Dev, what about bittrex? Now on novaexchange  1100000000 ECA for 11 BTC price. It's too much for Nova.

Yes, too much pressure for Nova. And again, PoS coins are loved on Bittrex.
So yeah, Bittrex is very important for us.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
For some reason it seems like my coins stopped staking in my wallet.

Also is it recommended to split our coins into multiple wallets to allow for better staking at this point?

Also, seems like no one is interested in buying at the mo...even at 1 sat....shame

1 sat sell wall is already thinner.
Activity: 14
hi guys and dev. By the way lets make a slack and telegram group.... everything will be good
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
Use  " sgminer-timetravel-5.6.1-nicehash-9-windows-amd64 "

https://eca.acc-pool.pw/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool  my worker is sparkweb

sgminer will not connect to the pool

"probing for an alive pool"

firewall is open on the correct port and i have the correct username and password

Anyone know how to fix this?

Can you please give us a download link for sgminer-timetravel-5.6.1-nicehash-9-windows-amd64? I cant find this version on google.

me too, i want it

i can not find it with that name at least

Huh

there is honestly no point in trying to mine ECA now,
by the time POW finishes there is the possibility of mining 815 coins, if you got all the blocks left ...

at the current value, they are worth less than 1 satoshi Smiley

Activity: 84
Use  " sgminer-timetravel-5.6.1-nicehash-9-windows-amd64 "

https://eca.acc-pool.pw/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool  my worker is sparkweb

sgminer will not connect to the pool

"probing for an alive pool"

firewall is open on the correct port and i have the correct username and password

Anyone know how to fix this?

Can you please give us a download link for sgminer-timetravel-5.6.1-nicehash-9-windows-amd64? I cant find this version on google.

me too, i want it

i can not find it with that name at least

Huh
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
lol.

a 9.6btc sell wall at 1 sat.
lets just wait for the other 19 billion to hit the market shall we ??
What woodpeckers sell coins for 1 sat???
What for?
Stupid greed will kill a coin

This coin has been dead since it came out , is shitcoin  Grin Grin

Cannot consider any traditional cryptocurrency a shitcoin. Unless the dev can delete "the attackers deposits" and holds a key to the network – its decent.
Activity: 103
So you're trying to say that only people in the western hemisphere are the ones actively trading? lmao

The majority of the users on Nova are from USA, so with that yeah I would say most people aren't trading atm Smiley

Either way it's not very cool to troll the thread, the dumpers will dump to get their quick money while the people holding for a better opportunity Smiley
Activity: 115
So you're trying to say that only people in the western hemisphere are the ones actively trading? lmao
Jump to: