Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 144. (Read 144197 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

What woodpeckers sell coins for 1 sat???
What for?
Stupid greed will kill a coin

This coin has been dead since it came out , is shitcoin  Grin Grin

264.683.558 ECA from 1 sat  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh seriously

and yet nobody is buying... goes to show

Lol, it's also the MIDDLE of the night for most people..... Day traders don't start for another 5-6 hours or so...

Stop fudding and trolling the thread

EDIT: Benjy I would expect more from you, being a Hero Member, and you are trolling??
Activity: 115
264.683.558 ECA from 1 sat  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh seriously

and yet nobody is buying... goes to show
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
264.683.558 ECA from 1 sat  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh seriously
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
What for?

This coin has been dead since it came out , is shitcoin  Grin Grin
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
What for?
Activity: 112
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍
nova updated, someone completely dumped on the buy orders.
fantastic.
well a good opportunity to get some coin for 1 satoshi,and resell it at 4-5 in 2-3 weeks.

not really.
given the volume; it could only have been either dev or bumbacoin, because theyd been running the chain privately for some time.

any coin which gets destroyed at first opportunity, and this transparently should be ashamed of itself.

lol.
the chain has been public since before anyone could move coins. no opportunity for private chain shenanigans.

I don't understand... why my wallet write "Not staking because yor don't have mature coins". There are 69 mil coins with 656 confirmations in my wallet. When'll staking work?

not to suggest zeus had anything to do with anything, but it seems they've had access to their "super rewards bonanza", so it could be anyone .
and looking at the btc/eca page on nova it seems like only a few million coins were needed to have done the carnage evident.

please dont accuse anyone without proper thought, thank you.

perhaps when cryptobe get around to updating the explorer you can do some digging Cheesy
But I managed to sell 150000 electr and earn 0.6 btc
Activity: 13
fantastic.
well a good opportunity to get some coin for 1 satoshi,and resell it at 4-5 in 2-3 weeks.

not really.
given the volume; it could only have been either dev or bumbacoin, because theyd been running the chain privately for some time.

any coin which gets destroyed at first opportunity, and this transparently should be ashamed of itself.
It could have been anyone.With a r9 390 and only maybe 8 hours of mining i got more than 1.5kk coins.Imagine someone that used a cloud miner,or 6-7 gpu for 2 days.Also i believe that both dev and bumbacoin are interested to gain much more than 0.1 btc.Today any coin can reach 1-2 million market cap,if it is supported a bit,and this mean a value 20 times higher.Let's be serious,a marketcap of 23 btc(at 1 satoshi)it's too low for a new coin that is still alive.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
fantastic.

not really.

lol.
the chain has been public since before anyone could move coins. no opportunity for private chain shenanigans.

I don't understand... why my wallet write "Not staking because yor don't have mature coins". There are 69 mil coins with 656 confirmations in my wallet. When'll staking work?

not to suggest zeus had anything to do with anything, but it seems they've had access to their "super rewards bonanza", so it could be anyone .
and looking at the btc/eca page on nova it seems like only a few million coins were needed to have done the carnage evident.

please dont accuse anyone without proper thought, thank you.

perhaps when cryptobe get around to updating the explorer you can do some digging Cheesy
Activity: 64
fantastic.

not really.

any coin which gets destroyed at first opportunity, and this transparently should be ashamed of itself.
Activity: 13
fantastic.
Activity: 28
fantastic.

that was expected.
fantastic.
Activity: 602
Merit: 122
Any news from Nova old wallets?
Hi!
There seem to have been a hard fork for Electra so there is now two wallets on different height.
Old source: https://github.com/electra01/Electra
New source: https://github.com/bumbacoin/Electra

We will update the wallets as soon as possible, but at the latest on Tuesday, June 27th.

--
Regards,
NovaExchange support team

ok good news we are waiting for update.
Activity: 103
Hi!
There seem to have been a hard fork for Electra so there is now two wallets on different height.

We will update the wallets as soon as possible, but at the latest on Tuesday, June 27th.

--
Regards,

Hopefully they can get it to us sooner, that'd be cool Smiley
Activity: 112
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍
Hi!

--
Regards,

Code:
int CMerkleTx::GetBlocksToMaturity() const
{
    if (!(IsCoinBase() || IsCoinStake()))
        return 0;
    return max(0, (nCoinbaseMaturity+422) - GetDepthInMainChain());
}

this to me looks like it only applies for mined coins,
has anyone found their staked coins actually take 432 blocks to become available ?

otherwise it should be only 10.

Code:
CheckStake() : new proof-of-stake block found

432 blocks until funds can be spend, mined or pos.
thats more than likely the reason behind the chain seizing up initially; as there were little/no mature funds to stake with.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
Code:
int CMerkleTx::GetBlocksToMaturity() const
{
    if (!(IsCoinBase() || IsCoinStake()))
        return 0;
    return max(0, (nCoinbaseMaturity+422) - GetDepthInMainChain());
}

this to me looks like it only applies for mined coins,
has anyone found their staked coins actually take 432 blocks to become available ?

otherwise it should be only 10.

edit.
hmmz, there's another pair of brackets hiding in there.
my first impression seems incorrect.

Vak
Activity: 31
Merit: 2
block 12,882 already?
damn i just blinked my eyes.

balance not available after successful stake for how many blocks? 432? wow.
Activity: 45
I'm only staking 1/100 of my current Electra, will that value go up over time? How do we actually 'stake'? is it automatic?
Jump to: