Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 145. (Read 144197 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

if you split large inputs into multiple chunks, that will help the transition to PoS.

staking is currently working, make sure you've updated to latest wallet v112

mac wallet is available Smiley

https://github.com/bumbacoin/Electra/releases/tag/v112
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Dev, what about next steps?
I think we need to repair block explorer first.
If we want normal price for ECA, Bittrex we be good choice (if you need enchanced account for addding new coin, i have it). Coinexchange will be good too.
We need MacOS wallet. What about bounty for developing?
After end of last POW blocks, there is good time for signature/twitter/facebook bounties.
Will be good idea to create "starting" video and host it on YouTube (making wallet, making exchange account, trading, withdraw, etc).

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I don't understand... why my wallet write "Not staking because yor don't have mature coins". There are 69 mil coins with 656 confirmations in my wallet. When'll staking work?

When the extended PoW stage ends.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
I don't understand... why my wallet write "Not staking because yor don't have mature coins". There are 69 mil coins with 656 confirmations in my wallet. When'll staking work?
Activity: 28
Where is my coins?

Nit anymore unconfirmed abd nothing at novaexchange.... so i lost it?

Nova wallet still not updated. You have to wait for update.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Where is my coins?

Nit anymore unconfirmed abd nothing at novaexchange.... so i lost it?
Activity: 154
Everyone,

Due to the help provided by the bumbacoin dev in creating the new wallets, he has been sent 20,000,000 ECA from the pre-mine account. I mentioned this would happen previously in the email sent to you all by the pool manager. The bumbacoin developer's help was highly significant as his contribution saved Electra from a very difficult situation. This payment also means that a very talented developer has become a stakeholder in Electra who has an interest in making this cryptocurrency better for all.

great,
I am splitting it up into bite size chunks for staking.

we're still a few days away from the end of PoW,
and with the distribution of funds it looks like the transition to PoS should be much smoother this time.

block times will probably be a bit jerky for a while until all the staking wallets split a dozen times or so.

So that's means we should split the wallet multiple times if we have a significant amount of coins?  If so any recommendation of maximum staking size?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
This may be a silly idea but is anyone good enough to make a dice site with possible investing? Just a suggestion, I am not a good enough coder/programmer to do that, but something simple could be kinda fun to get a few people into it while we wait for Nova to get the ball rolling, and get a roadmap underway Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
Everyone,

Due to the help provided by the bumbacoin dev in creating the new wallets, he has been sent 20,000,000 ECA from the pre-mine account. I mentioned this would happen previously in the email sent to you all by the pool manager. The bumbacoin developer's help was highly significant as his contribution saved Electra from a very difficult situation. This payment also means that a very talented developer has become a stakeholder in Electra who has an interest in making this cryptocurrency better for all.

great,
I am splitting it up into bite size chunks for staking.

we're still a few days away from the end of PoW,
and with the distribution of funds it looks like the transition to PoS should be much smoother this time.

block times will probably be a bit jerky for a while until all the staking wallets split a dozen times or so.
is there a chance we lost the coin if we did transfer before the wallet update

if they somehow backup wallet.dat for every user, you'll get your coins and it is a reliable site, this should be the way.
Activity: 13
will the coin we transfer to novaexchange, that is stuck in this, will be reach? or we will loose them?  someone can confirm?

NovaExchange guys are on national holiday. Till they get back and switch to new wallet, nothing is clear.

is there a chance we lost the coin if we did transfer before the wallet update
will the coin we transfer to novaexchange, that is stuck in this, will be reach? or we will loose them?  someone can confirm?

NovaExchange guys are on national holiday. Till they get back and switch to new wallet, nothing is clear.
Activity: 13
Activity: 602
Merit: 122
dear dev, now we are waiting for news for coin
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
All coins from bonzana phase are confirmed. About 1 billion still waiting to be withdrawed
Everyone,

He deserved that imo! Now its your turn mate, we need exchanges and some roadplan to get more serious
Woot I'm seeing mined blocks from staking. 
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
Everyone,

We gotta go on Yobit or Bittrex Asap!
Why people is selling it for 0.000005 DOGE?
Even if it will be worth just 5 satoshi,like mooncoin or similiar,they could get easily a lot more....

Because the price with 45 coins total was like $120 per coin.  There are now 20 billion coins.  You do the math.
Jump to: