Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 165. (Read 144197 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Dead...  Cry
if you find a block diff will go >100 , but this can take hours maybe days ...

btw what noob routes 3300 Mh/s to this blockchain ?
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
How many confirmations in the pool you set up?
After 2 days, everything is still unconfirmed.

432 blocks required for confirmation. At the current state (diff retarget problem), confirmations should take about 3 days.
Current Difficulty   235.75
Next Difficulty (Estimated)   231.13 (Change in 1 Blocks) - 3.3 GH.
On pool is nobody...
I try to push network forward, but i have only 150MH.
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3

432 blocks required for confirmation. At the current state (diff retarget problem), confirmations should take about 3 days.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
yes, wallet works fine - sync in 2 min. Dont find Electra on NovaExchange voting list any more.
Status - listing...

Great news!! Electra is listed. Check it out at:

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ECA/

Yes! Electra has been listed. I will now focus on applying to coinmarketcap.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
yes, wallet works fine - sync in 2 min. Dont find Electra on NovaExchange voting list any more.
Status - listing...

Great news!! Electra is listed. Check it out at:

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ECA/
Activity: 58
Should have put the super blocks to be random between normal PoW blocks...

That way miner would mine the coin just for the super blocks...

Now, all the miners will flood the pool when the super blocks kick in and leave after...

My 2 Electras Wink
Activity: 322
Let's try to move chain.
Just added some hashpowers to pool.
Status - listing...
Activity: 490
getting closer to the interesting mining point..let's see how this unfolds
Activity: 12
dead node

Nodes are included in source code and are working fine. You should connect to a node automatically a few seconds after the wallet opens. There were a few power outages yesterday that may have affected the nodes. Try again if you want and let me know if you still have issues.

opened new unsynced wallet for over 5h = zer0 connects to network   ...  yesterday same result with an other PC ( both WIN 10).

Nodes cannot be dead because Electra Pool works.

I have same problem

This has happened to me before and I solved it using the following method:

Change the name of the folder containing the Electra-qt wallet in it. It is by default called Electra when unzipped from Electra.zip. Change Electra to Electra j or any other name you want and reopen the wallet after the folder name change and it connects. Let me know if this works for you guys.

This did not solve the problem!
In debug.log:
trying connection 35.164.59.217:5817 lastseen=78.1hrs
connection timeout
connection timeout
trying connection 212.24.103.180:5817 lastseen=75.7hrs
connection timeout
connection timeout

Add the nodes below:

217.77.59.45:5817

94.23.102.99:5817

Let me know if you can connect to them.

everything  working
dead node

Nodes are included in source code and are working fine. You should connect to a node automatically a few seconds after the wallet opens. There were a few power outages yesterday that may have affected the nodes. Try again if you want and let me know if you still have issues.

opened new unsynced wallet for over 5h = zer0 connects to network   ...  yesterday same result with an other PC ( both WIN 10).

I have same problem

Change the name of the folder containing the Electra-qt wallet in it. It is by default called Electra when unzipped from Electra.zip. Change Electra to Electra j or any other name you want and reopen the wallet after the folder name change and it connects. Let me know if this works for you guys.

In debug.log:
connection timeout
connection timeout
connection timeout
connection timeout

Add the nodes below:

217.77.59.45:5817

94.23.102.99:5817

Let me know if you can connect to them.

dead node

I have same problem

In debug.log:
connection timeout
connection timeout
connection timeout
connection timeout
dead node

I have same problem

dead node

I have same problem
dead node

dead node

Activity: 525
ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)
Jump to: