Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 164. (Read 144197 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
preper 4 bonanza Cheesy
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
Windows 10 protector app defender has removed Electra qt wallet ( not appdata files ) as malware ? Anybody else has same result ?

I am aware of this issue and it has been stated in the OP since launch day. Bitdefender also has the same issue. It is very irregular that Virustotal result marks Microsoft and Bitdefender as safe yet such problems are experienced. This is something I am prioritizing to fix in the first update package. I suggest you try uploading the Electra-qt file to Virustotal yourself if you want to be assured the wallet is clean. For now the only way to prevent the Electra-qt from being deleted is to add it as an exception in your anti-virus program.

nice to see you again. Is there a date for release update package ? Means bevor or after staking orgy ?

The update package will be released when the number of active and consistent nodes increase significantly. I also need to observe how Electra performs during the POS stage. It will not be released within the next 3 months even if the nodes increase because I will be focusing on some of Electra's medium term goals stated in the OP. In other words, there is no set date for release yet.
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Windows 10 protector app defender has removed Electra qt wallet ( not appdata files ) as malware ? Anybody else has same result ?

I am aware of this issue and it has been stated in the OP since launch day. Bitdefender also has the same issue. It is very irregular that Virustotal result marks Microsoft and Bitdefender as safe yet such problems are experienced. This is something I am prioritizing to fix in the first update package. I suggest you try uploading the Electra-qt file to Virustotal yourself if you want to be assured the wallet is clean. For now the only way to prevent the Electra-qt from being deleted is to add it as an exception in your anti-virus program.

nice to see you again. Is there a date for release update package ? Means bevor or after staking orgy ?

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
gonna be some competition on that hash rental lol

wether to mine electra myself or just rent out my rig doing nist5 to nicehash that day .. hmmm lol  hard choice actually ;p
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Nice !! I will wait till the super blocks are on and hire rental for 24/7 then stake the entire year. xD sounds great !! The thing I don't like it the total amount seems overkill. 30 billion wow !

dev pls modify wallet !
Miner need 10 or maybe 1 ECA/block until block 11522, otherwise coin will final die in next days ... imho
seems you send coin need conf,,
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
I have less than 0.03 ECA so far, thats not the point. But i think more and more iam wasting my time here ...
thats right,,
better mining wyvern, and hold wait next month
 Grin Grin Grin Grin

yepp, see ya later alligator. Now its up to dev brings some life at this coin ...  Wink

I also mine that. That and this look like really good investment's.
dev pls modify wallet !
Miner need 10 or maybe 1 ECA/block until block 11522, otherwise coin will final die in next days ... imho
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
I have less than 0.03 ECA so far, thats not the point. But i think more and more iam wasting my time here ...
thats right,,
 Grin Grin Grin Grin

yepp, see ya later alligator. Now its up to dev brings some life at this coin ...  Wink
Activity: 546
dev pls modify wallet !
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
thats right,,
 Grin Grin Grin Grin

dev pls modify wallet !
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
dev pls modify wallet !
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
dev pls modify wallet !
After running fine yesterday, blockchain stopps again with diff 83.27 for over nine hours now
if dev buy all coin on market  I'll also do some solo mining to help the chain move forward,,
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
What does this coin do, dev? What good is that for? Mining and dump? Cry
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
The supply of this coin is very large, impossible to add value to it... Unless something extraordinary happens! Lips sealed
dead node

I am at work so my hands are tied right now. I'll take care of this in a few hours. I'll also do some solo mining to help the chain move forward.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
you can trade
only coin on market

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: