Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 167. (Read 144197 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
What is the status of the exchange application for this coin?
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
Pools

http://eca.acc-pool.pw/index.php?page=dashboard

Example Command Lines for Pool:
ccminer.exe -a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://eca.acc-pool.pw:5789 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
sgminer.exe -k nist5 -o stratum+tcp://eca.acc-pool.pw:5789 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
High diff port for nicehash is 5798.

help connect to pool, i'm created a worker , run sgminer - sgminer.exe -k nist5 -o stratum+tcp://eca.acc-pool.pw:5789 -u ***** -p x
and i see a screen sgminer 4.1.0 ....
waiting work from pool...
gpu idle performance....

it is not time to mining Electra now?

The Electra network is still up and it is mineable by anyone. The pool has a detailed getting started guide here:

http://eca.acc-pool.pw/index.php?page=gettingstarted

The pool has been in maintenance once or twice and you may have tried to mine during that time.
Activity: 35
Pools

Example Command Lines for Pool:
ccminer.exe -a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://eca.acc-pool.pw:5789 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
sgminer.exe -k nist5 -o stratum+tcp://eca.acc-pool.pw:5789 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
High diff port for nicehash is 5798.

help connect to pool, i'm created a worker , run sgminer - sgminer.exe -k nist5 -o stratum+tcp://eca.acc-pool.pw:5789 -u ***** -p x
and i see a screen sgminer 4.1.0 ....
waiting work from pool...
gpu idle performance....

it is not time to mining Electra now?
45 days is not too much for low reward stage?

It is 40 days actually. What's done is done. No point changing it now. We just have to be patient.
I hope the coin will not be ignored these days. Do you planned to listed on yobit?

Yes, Yobit is my first goal as an exchange. I will apply on the weekend.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100

It is 40 days actually. What's done is done. No point changing it now. We just have to be patient.
I hope the coin will not be ignored these days. Do you planned to listed on yobit?

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Is wallet test,also is there exchanges. your road-map for this coin is not so clear!

Roadmap is in the OP.

It is not a wallet test. Wallets have been tested. Block rewards are low at the moment to allow miners to fine-tune their equipment, setup pools, spread the word, experiment with transactions and solve issues they come across in preparation for the Super Rewards Bonanza stage. I believe the rate of participation and distribution can be relatively better this way.

I plan to get listed at least one exchange after block 500 is passed. Electra's code was purposefully written to be compatible with the requirements of all mainstream cryptocurrency exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
 Is wallet test,also is there exchanges. your road-map for this coin is not so clear!
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
Hey everybody a pool is being tested right now. This is the link:

can you set minimum payout 0.001

That's what i'm doing right now
node list?

Nodes are in the source code and working perfectly so far. When you download the wallet, you should be able to connect without adding extras into the .conf file.
Mined for ~7 hours got 0.000337  Huh
Waiting for a super bonus, perhaps the mining cost is too high now Grin

Diff is very volatile so far. Miners with both high and low hash rates have come to try out the Electra network. If I remember, this is your first time at mining yes? At least you have practiced and know what to do when the big bonuses arrive. I suggest you also try and join a pool as practice because when the Super Rewards Bonanza arrives I predict the difficulty will spike and solo miners will have a tougher time.

I am not the pool manager. Contact EuroLine for that. I agree with you he should, at for these 40 days, lower the withdrawal fee.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
Mined for ~7 hours got 0.000337  Huh
Waiting for a super bonus, perhaps the mining cost is too high now Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Mined for ~7 hours got 0.000337  Huh
Activity: 7
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Difficulty is high and the pool is empty.
Last block is found more than three hours ago.

Dev, i think (now!) we have hash-rate problem.
0.003 per block is too low to attract (and keep) hashing power for 40 days. (I do not hate this project so consider this as a friendly comment) 

The early 40 days will have a hard time with the hash rate but I believe it will slowly progress as there is an expectation at the end of it. I'll connect a few computers to it on Monday to help the chain progress if it continues like this.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Difficulty is high and the pool is empty.
Last block is found more than three hours ago.

Dev, i think (now!) we have hash-rate problem.
0.003 per block is too low to attract (and keep) hashing power for 40 days. (I do not hate this project so consider this as a friendly comment) 
Jump to: