Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 162. (Read 144197 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Hi again guys, one question, do I have to compile the cpuMiner? or just unzip it in a folder and thats all?

In the script for start mining, it says:
cpuminer -a lyra2zoin -o stratum+tcp://electra.acc-pool.pw:5789 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

In WebLogin.WorkerName I have to set just the name of the worker or somethingelse.nameOfMyWorker?

ty guys!

BTW: I have the same problem with the wallet, it says that is not sincronized

so hard mining , better buy now
 Grin Grin Grin Grin

I don't do it for the money, just for fun and learn new things :p
i do it for money,, buy from me if you want learn new things
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi again guys, one question, do I have to compile the cpuMiner? or just unzip it in a folder and thats all?

cpuminer -a lyra2zoin -o stratum+tcp://electra.acc-pool.pw:5789 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

In WebLogin.WorkerName I have to set just the name of the worker or somethingelse.nameOfMyWorker?

ty guys!

Grin Grin Grin Grin

I don't do it for the money, just for fun and learn new things :p
Activity: 546

ty guys!

Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Is there a whitepaper or roadmap?

ty guys!

Activity: 51
Merit: 5
Hey guys!

I'm really willing to enter the mining, but the wallet software says "out of sync", and in the lower right corner there is an icon that says not stacking because wallet is offline, so I can't create adresses nor have a wallet file or blocks downloading, I can´t pass from here.
Try it https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19367078
Activity: 521
Someone is pushing network hashrate.
Activity: 3
Hey guys!

I'm really willing to enter the mining, but the wallet software says "out of sync", and in the lower right corner there is an icon that says not stacking because wallet is offline, so I can't create adresses nor have a wallet file or blocks downloading, I can´t pass from here.
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Hi there guys, I am very new to mining, I take it as a little hobby, not a way to make money:

My question:

Can I buy a usb miner for my laptop to increase the mining hashrate? or they don't work with this kind of crypto currency ?

Excuse my bad english ...

Hello, an extern usb miner do not work because this coin has Nist5 algorthm ( not SHA256D or Script like most USB miners )
What kind of GPU is in your notebook ?

Hi there, thank you for your fast answer!

Ok I understand, well, I have a nvidia geforce GT650M (I buy the notebook like 5 years ago +-).
My cpu : i7-3630QM

look here
http://electraproject.weebly.com/getting-started.html
think a GT650M will work (maybe with 1 Mh/s) for mining test. But you have this to root to ECA mining pool to see how it
works and to get a small reward

Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Anyone able to do GPU mining here?
Hi there guys, I am very new to mining, I take it as a little hobby, not a way to make money:

My question:

Can I buy a usb miner for my laptop to increase the mining hashrate? or they don't work with this kind of crypto currency ?

Hello, an extern usb miner do not work because this coin has Nist5 algorthm ( not SHA256D or Script like most USB miners )

Hi there, thank you for your fast answer!

Ok I understand, well, I have a nvidia geforce GT650M (I buy the notebook like 5 years ago +-).
My cpu : i7-3630QM

My question:

My question:

Activity: 48
I see a problem with this Bonanza staking. Let me explain this: some days before i was able with my Geforce GTX 960 ( around 8 Mh/s )
create 2-3 blocks per hour to both my wallet or to ECA-pool. Nethash rate was around 15 Mh/s and diff around 2.

Today in pre bonanza phase nethash rate is around 767 Mh/s with a diff of around 78.  Eca-pool holds 10% hashpower

Monday (?) at bonaza phase big chinese miners will point their power to ECA blockchain. Result: mininig to your own wallet is useless , mining over ECA-pool can be useless too, because 90% (or more) Electra coins will travel to china

I kinda agree with you, however I don't see a reason why China should pay attention to Electra at this point.

Let's just wait and see what happens.
I see a problem with this Bonanza staking. Let me explain this: some days before i was able with my Geforce GTX 960 ( around 8 Mh/s )
create 2-3 blocks per hour to both my wallet or to ECA-pool. Nethash rate was around 15 Mh/s and diff around 2.

Today in pre bonanza phase nethash rate is around 767 Mh/s with a diff of around 78.  Eca-pool holds 10% hashpower

Monday (?) at bonaza phase big chinese miners will point their power to ECA blockchain. Result: mininig to your own wallet is useless , mining over ECA-pool can be useless too, because 90% (or more) Electra coins will travel to china
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
what is plan open bounty ?
translation, social media campaign (facebook campaign and twitter campaign)
Update: issue solved. Time settings on my machine were "kinda" in the past, so that caused this problem.
Launched CCminer from command line. Claims that I have 29.45 MH/s.

However I'm not sure how to see if I got something or not. And the network is still slow, with 3 active connections and 9 blocks remaining. The strange thing is: when it was stuck before, I just reopened the wallet and it downloaded around 400 blocks before freezing again. After that I've done the same thing multiple times downloading some blocks and closing the wallet as soon as it froze.

However it doesn't seem to work as I have 9 blocks remaining. Weird.

As far as I understand these issues are due to the lack of active connections. My .conf contains all the nodes I've found in this thread.
Found a solution. Just disabled Intel GPU and it seems to work.

Getting 14.20 Mh/s. But the wallet is still stuck at ~8 blocks remaining.
Can't start mining. Done everything as said in the guide, but "no gpus detected". The message flashes for a second then disappears.

1060 GTX 6gb

Also it seems that my network sync is extremely slow. I'm stuck on 8 blocks remaining, having 3 connections to the Electra network.
Jump to: