Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 52. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
On April 20, a bug in the community-made wallet caused losses to multiple users that amounted to about 150 million ECA. This in US dollars is close to $270,000 at today’s value. The community developers have informed me that the bug has since been fixed. Note that this did not happen in the Electra core wallet which has been working flawlessly for the past year.

Though I have nothing to do with the development of the community-made wallet, in order to protect the stability of the Electra ecosystem and its ensure long-term growth, I have decided to compensate all the affected users fully from the pre-mine.

I will not do a bail-out like this again. Please be very cautious when downloading wallets other than the core wallet. I ask the community developers to be more careful when releasing wallets in the future. That being said, the community wallet is highly innovative and I sincerely hope they will continue to develop it along with the other projects they have going such as Electra Social Pay.

The compensations will be sent today. For reference, I have included a spreadsheet showing all the affected addresses.

Interesting. So do you recommend not using the community wallet? Stick with the QT wallet instead?

If you are risk-averse, use the core wallet. The community wallet is still being developed and, as its code is modified, may sometimes run into problems.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
On April 20, a bug in the community-made wallet caused losses to multiple users that amounted to about 150 million ECA. This in US dollars is close to $270,000 at today’s value. The community developers have informed me that the bug has since been fixed. Note that this did not happen in the Electra core wallet which has been working flawlessly for the past year.

Though I have nothing to do with the development of the community-made wallet, in order to protect the stability of the Electra ecosystem and its ensure long-term growth, I have decided to compensate all the affected users fully from the pre-mine.

I will not do a bail-out like this again. Please be very cautious when downloading wallets other than the core wallet. I ask the community developers to be more careful when releasing wallets in the future. That being said, the community wallet is highly innovative and I sincerely hope they will continue to develop it along with the other projects they have going such as Electra Social Pay.

The compensations will be sent today. For reference, I have included a spreadsheet showing all the affected addresses.

Interesting. So do you recommend not using the community wallet? Stick with the QT wallet instead?

This is always recommended, to keep your coins in your desktop wallet or if is possible to a hardware wallet.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102

Merit: 104
i start mining but the wallet is OFFLINE and not connecting almost 1 day already

i mine at 400MHS per second but im the only 1 minning? whats going on?

For mining, sometimes it can take a few days or so in order for your tokens to "mature." I assume that's probably the issue you're having - give it a few days and check back.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/h54FOHN.png
Thanks for your noti Sad
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3

SHARE this video i made about ELECTRA!

Electra: Undervalued GEM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpMr97n4S3Q&feature=youtu.be
Electra Project Engineering Call today, Friday, April 27th at 19:30 UTC. Please note that any questions will be taken after all agenda items have been addressed. It will be broadcast live on our YouTube channel: https://buff.ly/2qWHZq0  Agenda details here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NkOTiZnQBy6Mt9xTzjQ8GKRtw7NmYN7EOZCm6rVLo8s/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks for the video. I'm going to tag it right now and watch it later. I'll share it later if it is good.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Electra Project Engineering Call today, Friday, April 27th at 19:30 UTC. Please note that any questions will be taken after all agenda items have been addressed. It will be broadcast live on our YouTube channel: https://buff.ly/2qWHZq0  Agenda details here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NkOTiZnQBy6Mt9xTzjQ8GKRtw7NmYN7EOZCm6rVLo8s/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 1
hello

i am a proud owner of some Electra coins because i like your Project.
i downloaded the offical Windows Wallet and transfered my coins.
after the Installation and one day of waiting it started staking  (done the new config etc.)
my network weight was growing from day to day, and the time to the reward was sinking.

yesterday the wallet updatet it self, and there was a phrase telling, not to keep more then 1k coins in the "Purse" so i moved them to my "Savings"
after that i lookered for the wallet info, and now my weight is 0 again, not staking!?

is all my progress killed by moving the coins from one address to the other? are the 3 wallet addresses connected to each other?
do the coins have to be on a specific address (purse, savings or checking) to stake?
the status of my wallet now is encrypted and not staking... another 24 hours for the coins to mature?   Huh

THX a lot

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

Activity: 24
i start mining but the wallet is OFFLINE and not connecting almost 1 day already

i mine at 400MHS per second but im the only 1 minning? whats going on?
Activity: 8
Hi everyone  Smiley,

I am new to Electra coin and I wanted to know could someone help me how to sync wallet either on windows 10 or Linux?

I have downloaded a new Electra.conf file as well and have replaced too with no luck.

Another thing is, I have read in some posts that there is going to be a fork for elctra. Will it be a hard fork? Getting new coins? How it will effect on my coins? Currently I am holding coins on exchange and wants to move them to wallet for staking. Will this fork effect my coins?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Citisia
Activity: 70
This might be something to do with it auto splitting your coins instead of having to manually split your coin between multiple wallets.   Not sure though  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 34
I'm confused, CoinsMarkets.com was confirmed dumping COLX, ALQO, SHIELD, and ECA. I saw the screenshots showing the deposit addresses and the blockchain movements. The COLX, ALQO, and SHIELD teams confirmed this. Why is Master Den (one of ECA's core team) defending CoinsMarkets.com and banning the topic for discussion on Telegram? 
What does ECA have to gain by illogically defending CoinsMarkets.com?
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
The new wallet is necessary for future developments like ElectraPay.This year electra will hit top 20 coins mc we have an amazing team of developers and community.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
Hello.

I have a litle problem with this last wallet.
It close himslef this night and this morning he try to download the version 1.0.8

Maybe i'll disable the auto update because i lost one night for stake coz of this :/
I dl the last wallet, i like it, he is verry nice and beautiful  Grin

Thanks Eca team for this work!

Great to hear such great feedback. We just need the minimize and maximize buttons. And a dark mode. It will be AWESOME then.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
I dl the last wallet, i like it, he is verry nice and beautiful  Grin

Thanks Eca team for this work!
my question is the following: the new wallet will only have a 64-bit version or also open a 34-bit version since in my case I only have a 32 bit windows and the update tells me that I have to have 64 bit windows

You have to use the 32 bit QT wallet. A  64 bit program will not work on a 32 bit. Go use the old version of the wallet.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4
my question is the following: the new wallet will only have a 64-bit version or also open a 34-bit version since in my case I only have a 32 bit windows and the update tells me that I have to have 64 bit windows

It will work on your operating system. They will likely have two versions, either way. The answer is not to worry about it, it'll work.
Pages:
Jump to: