Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 48. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I wasn't here
How to get access to private keys in new wallet?
I wasn't here
hi,

How I can recover my coins using old wallet .dat file?

The new electra desktop wallet folder does not have wallet.dat file!!

Thanks

Dear Dev

Could you please answer this question?
All my coins have disappeared for some reason but I still have the wallet.dat file from my old wallet.

Regards

Is your wallet up to date? Sometimes if it has not synced with the network it will falsely show no balance in the wallet. Make sure that your wallet is getting connections, and that you are using the latest version, as I think they have released a new one recently.

As for the staking question, currently it is 50%, but that could change. You will also need a lot of coins to stake frequently. It took me months to get a stake with 200k coins.

Yes I installed the latest wallet and yes it is synced but still all my coins has gone missing!

How can I use my wallet.dat file to recover my coins in the new wallet as it doesn't have a dat file like every other wallet!

Thanks

Did you change something in old wallet location? When I installed new version, (I assume) it automatically sniffed the dat wallet / info from previous wallet's folder and imported the coins to legacy account in new wallet. This is just assumption but maybe something to try out.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
hi,

Thanks

Dear Dev

All my coins have disappeared for some reason but I still have the wallet.dat file from my old wallet.

Regards

Is your wallet up to date? Sometimes if it has not synced with the network it will falsely show no balance in the wallet. Make sure that your wallet is getting connections, and that you are using the latest version, as I think they have released a new one recently.

As for the staking question, currently it is 50%, but that could change. You will also need a lot of coins to stake frequently. It took me months to get a stake with 200k coins.

Yes I installed the latest wallet and yes it is synced but still all my coins has gone missing!

How can I use my wallet.dat file to recover my coins in the new wallet as it doesn't have a dat file like every other wallet!

Thanks

I wasn't here
Hi,

In the new wallet... How to get the private key / access to debug console?

BR Oinas
Activity: 5
How much coins i need have for comfortable staking and what is %?

Eca stacking is for whales only.
Unless you have a many mil wallet, you wont get anything.

I was staking ~ 500 000 eca for 2 month - and no luck.
Estimated wait time goes like 42 days than 28, than 18, and than 32 and never less than 14 days.

Network weight grows too fast I assume, so only whales benefit.

Just look at richlist: there is guy with ~900 000 000 eca, staking some 40 000 - 100 000 every two hours.

So, unless you have millions - not a chance.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Join us in the Netherlands on May 29th at the Cryptocurrency Blockchain Legal Event where we have TWO featured speakers for Electra!
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
500+ members on Dutch telegram channel, that's just amazing!!!!!
Quit sure ECA gonna beat lots of coins
Activity: 336
I think Electra is doing well because the team in this thread is professional and huge. They have also been trying to carry out new projects that are incalculable in the future.
Activity: 59
Activity: 434
I don't think anyone is saying atomic swaps is going to moon ECA.  It will likely cause an increase in price and correct down. With each increase and correction the price should gradually rise.  Adoption and partnerships (which is in the works) is what will drive price up for a sustainable time.
gusy some donate to me ECA and doing happy me lol Cry

ETaHnYjq2gpREbaxXK4kRepGEjynR7VTT3

No begging in this thread. Go work to buy ECA or just sit on the discord server for ECA rains lol. Almost like begging.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
hi,

Thanks

Dear Dev

Regards

Activity: 25
How much coins i need have for comfortable staking and what is %?
https://exvo.io/markets/ecabtc

Is this Pump? Or a joke?

Not enough liquidity to make a real impact on price. Buys and sells aren't meaningful at that amount of ECA.
Activity: 1
Activity: 261
Merit: 6
Russian bloger, https://evgen3790.ru/
Electra perfect!
Activity: 67
hi,

Thanks

Dear Dev

Regards
Activity: 36
gusy some donate to me ECA and doing happy me lol Cry

ETaHnYjq2gpREbaxXK4kRepGEjynR7VTT3
Activity: 3
7385 ECA from the pre-mine has been spent on translation services.

Thank you for your transparency  Grin
Activity: 7
What it mean if i received 0.000001ECA from unknown address?

Probably someone did a test send - using your address (for whatever reason).

WHY complain Huh  Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: