Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 49. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Nice job community! Thanks to our generous Electra community, $7500 / Platinum Sponsor (2,970,000 worth of ECA) was donated to @RailsGirlsSoC!
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
this coin coming to price 1$ - 5$ in this year? Cheesy

Buddy, nobody can predict the future. This is just a senseless questions.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
this coin coming to price 1$ - 5$ in this year? Cheesy

What's the problem at the moment with Coinsmarkets? I didn't follow since they reopened the withdrawal from ECA.

Coinsmarkets doesn't allow any withdrawals of coin with any value, anymore. ECA withdrawal practically ended late march, If you still have a balance, you get an e-mail (automated) that well (basically, there aren't any coins left..- so your withdrawal fails - although it's not officially disabled...)

Oh that's bad, luckily I have withdrawed all my Phore until they went down, in the end I just had some RADIA there, but the RADIA project was a SCAM itself so it doesn't matter I've lost these coins.
I'm sorry for everyone who lost money because of them.
Activity: 165
Merit: 11

What's the problem at the moment with Coinsmarkets? I didn't follow since they reopened the withdrawal from ECA.

Coinsmarkets doesn't allow any withdrawals of coin with any value, anymore. ECA withdrawal practically ended late march, If you still have a balance, you get an e-mail (automated) that well (basically, there aren't any coins left..- so your withdrawal fails - although it's not officially disabled...)
Activity: 165
Merit: 11
What it mean if i received 0.000001ECA from unknown address?

Probably someone did a test send - using your address (for whatever reason).
Activity: 56
What it mean if i received 0.000001ECA from unknown address?
I thought i'd lost around a million ECA to coinsmarkets scammers, but ECA stepped in for it's community and got all our coins back, thanks to them (Electra) i have all my coins back, ECA are a project thats going places, Coinsmarkets are a scam company whos leaders will soon be going to jail, we have a lawsuit building that will nail them.

Activity: 54
I thought i'd lost around a million ECA to coinsmarkets scammers, but ECA stepped in for it's community and got all our coins back, thanks to them (Electra) i have all my coins back, ECA are a project thats going places, Coinsmarkets are a scam company whos leaders will soon be going to jail, we have a lawsuit building that will nail them.
Activity: 25

great project. looks promising. ..

take care. Electra Coin = Coinsmarkets. Both are big scammers. Please dont trust this "project".

hundret of thousend people have lost their money.

lol, another one who knows nothing, probably you sold at the dip and now you regret it so much and your foolishness makes you write only crap.

i know noone who has lost a single coin, all those who had ecas at coinsmarkets were and are able to withdraw them, i only know ppl who have earn money.

GREAT TEAM, awesome community.

Same old FUD / sour grapes.

CM crashed.
ECA put pressure on CM.
All social media proclaimed ECA withdraw enabled.
Anybody paying attention withdrew their coins.
CM enabled a bunch of other coins to withdraw.
People who didn't pay attention missed withdraw window.
People who did pay attention got all their coins back.

ECA moved on, kept development / road map on track.
People who missed current organic growth started posting FUD.
People who held (hodled) cracked a smile at their gains.
People who paid attention, got their coins back, got annoyed with FUD of people who want to pass blame onto ECA for their own personal mistakes of leaving coins on an exchange and got burned and started posting "I told you so".

Here we are. Fielding the various "ECA is a scam" posts.

Go invest in some junk pump and dump. Meanwhile thousands of us will hodl ECA and enjoy the rewards that are coming.

Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
7385 ECA from the pre-mine has been spent on translation services.
Activity: 24
most coins are being enabled for withdrawal, and eca was the very first coin to take action about that, never read to any of the other alt teams doing a thing.

and yes BTC / LTC arent able to withdraw, and i havent said that CMS is a trustfull exchange, but eca has nothing to do with it; and as i said, i know noone who has lost any ecas from CMS, some ppl has lost btc nd ltc like me, and im still patiente thinking that ill ever recover them, but blaming eca for that is just nonsense; and you can actually see how much has eca grown so far, and if you were participating as a member of the community and fallowing all steps they r doin you wont be saying that, cause you would be aware about mosly everything and the transparency of the team.

BTW, that thread is about CMS its oooooolder than accusing eca for having something to do with CMS when it crashed.
CMS is a crappy mosly dead exchange who screwed many ppl imo, i agree, but i dont agree with you about blaming eca on that.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1

take care. Electra Coin = Coinsmarkets. Both are big scammers. Please dont trust this "project".

lol, another one who knows nothing, probably you sold at the dip and now you regret it so much and your foolishness makes you write only crap.

i know noone who has lost a single coin, all those who had ecas at coinsmarkets were and are able to withdraw them, i only know ppl who have earn money.

I never bought ECA on coinmarkets. Nevertheless it is very strange that just ECA only open for withdrawl and the rest with high volume like Bitcoin, LTC will not.

So if you have no idea, then you better stay out. And if you want to spread untruths here, check out ECA Twitter. Then you know how many have not yet received their coins and the Electra Coin cooperates with CM to 1000%.

And what about the thread here?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2185903.860

Do you think this 200 pages were created without a reason?

Dont lie and finally tell the truth. Electra Coin = Coinsmarkets.com = SCAMMERS! FOREVER!

@ Electra Coin Team:
I hope your life ends up like many others who have lost a lot of money through your shit with coinmarkets. You are useless forever. Even if you give your Coinsmarkets Coins back to everyone, no one trusts you anymore!
Activity: 24

Activity: 67
hi,

How I can recover my coins using old wallet .dat file?

The new electra desktop wallet folder does not have wallet.dat file!!

Thanks

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Hi there, check all purse, wallet, legacy accounts. Any new transactions in or out? Please visit discord #help section for more assistance!

No transaction ... nothing in or out.

The wallet info shows for: Last received block: a year ago

Is that because wallet auto updated but block chanin has not been downloaded yet?

I am not in discord.

Thanks

Activity: 3
Hi there, check all purse, wallet, legacy accounts. Any new transactions in or out? Please visit discord #help section for more assistance!
Hi,

Does anyone know why all my coins has disappeared from Electra Desktop wallet with no trace!!!???

I appreciate answer.

Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: