Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 26. (Read 91473 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Waiting to hear back from Richie to just start the swap asap. I'm sick of waiting for this shit, I have work to finish on my other three coins this weekend, still, too

If you're ready to swap now and sick of waiting, then he's your key  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Hey Spots I contacted Ocminer yesterday regarding updating the wallet on his pool so we can gently mine it to block 10,000 with 0 rewards. He has not got back to me, can you contact one of the pool operators and have them update the wallet, otherwise its gonna be a long road to get there.

Vegas
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
Do we have a working block explorer with new codebase?

dasource can make one like what we have for MMXIV, BALLS, and 10k - I think he charges like .6 BTC, but it comes with a rich list, and you can do a paper wallet and shit too. I can also iframe it into ecash.gorillastake.com or something so it's an easy url to remember

I'll link this thread to him, but since it's not my coin, you guys can figure out a deal with him  Wink

Thanks, appreciate the kind words ...
Community is welcome to contact me should they want me to set this up.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
When the price goin up?

When the swap has been done and people start to stake successfully in line with the new design.

Exactly, a lot of us have already bought in, and promotions begin later after everything is done and ready. I will help with that some on my own.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Ok looks like things are going to happen quickly now.
I am running v1.1.2.0e-money wallet. Is this the final wallet version for after the swap?
no. iGotSpots has a completely new wallet built for after the swap.

**** READ THIS POST FOR UPDATED COIN SWAP INFORMATION ****

Ok, just talked to richie. He's cool with the block 10,000 cutoff instead

SO - Clients will continue to work until block 16,000, but Github is updated to reflect the block 10k shutoff. This will, for all exchanges that have compiled Version 1.1.3 (not needed for user clients) FREEZE ON BLOCK 10,000 AND BALANCE SNAPSHOTS WILL BE TAKEN AT THIS TIME. IF YOU MISS IT, YOU LOSE YOUR COINS FOREVER

Please make sure all coins are on Bittrex by block 10,000 - This will hit either tomorrow or Saturday, most likely

PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS IF YOU HAVE THEM; DO NOT WAIT UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THERE WILL BE NO MANUAL SWAP AFTER THE DEADLINE

Users on Version 1.1.2 will notice their clients work until block 16,000, but anything after block 10,000 will be ignored

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Ok looks like things are going to happen quickly now.
I am running v1.1.2.0e-money wallet. Is this the final wallet version for after the swap?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
When the price goin up?

When the swap has been done and people start to stake successfully in line with the new design.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
Activity: 541
what block are we at? how long till swap?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
A new dev, after it's fixed? Methinks you have lost the plot. There is money to be made here, curb your delusions.

Sorry, I meant no offence to iGotSpots and other that have put a lot of work in to this so far. I meant that in the future the coin will need some tweaks made to the coin as well as other additional features. (Anonymity, new wallet design, staking mobile wallets, web-wallets etc)

iGotSpots has already said that he has other coins that require his attention ans that he was only here to fix the mess that the coin found itself in shortly after launch. Hence why it would be constructive to start looking for someone that would be able to look after and implement any future innovations that the coin may have in the future. That way, people who may wish to invest in the coin can see that there will be a full-time dev working on the coin.

Spots is the coin guy and all matters technical regarding the blockshain and wallet. I am sure it would be fine if someone the community want to build stuff on top of the coin e.g. websites, payment engines, demand model, advertising, getting the coin listed at places etc. - everything not related to the block chain and wallet.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
A new dev, after it's fixed? Methinks you have lost the plot. There is money to be made here, curb your delusions.

Sorry, I meant no offence to iGotSpots and other that have put a lot of work in to this so far. I meant that in the future the coin will need some tweaks made to the coin as well as other additional features. (Anonymity, new wallet design, staking mobile wallets, web-wallets etc)

iGotSpots has already said that he has other coins that require his attention ans that he was only here to fix the mess that the coin found itself in shortly after launch. Hence why it would be constructive to start looking for someone that would be able to look after and implement any future innovations that the coin may have in the future. That way, people who may wish to invest in the coin can see that there will be a full-time dev working on the coin.
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Activity: 107
lol. the hiccups this coin has seen are laughable..! Thanks for all your work guys. Please let me know if I can help, and which steps to take.
legendary
Seems like 8250 is where we are stuck, yes?
Activity: 89
Should we just fucking swap this now and move on with this clusterfuck?
Please! Sooner the better.
legendary
better check with bittrex first.

I already sent richie a message on irc. Waiting to see what he thinks
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

Yes, please  Cool
Activity: 582
Merit: 500
better check with bittrex first.
Activity: 350

might be the best option
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: