Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 28. (Read 91473 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Its been stuck on block 8235 and hasnt moved. Ill raise the fee a bit more, but we may have to wait for spots

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
I raised the fee, and let me try 1 coin at a time.

I sent 400 more, lets move it Cool
legendary
I raised the fee, and let me try 1 coin at a time.
legendary
BUT I dont see it moving the chain, its been on block 8234 since I started.
legendary
ok begun..@leserate, please report back and let me know that you are receiving the amounts AND its fast, AND its moving the blockchain. ty

Nice, is working like a mofo  Grin
Received more than 1 per second
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
You guys can mine on Minerpools, I believe, to help speed it up, as well. I think it's up
legendary
ok begun..@leserate, please report back and let me know that you are receiving the amounts AND its fast, AND its moving the blockchain. ty
legendary
waiting for last confirmation for those that want to help manually, go to your console and type sendtoaddress

so this might look like sendtoaddress  eJVDHPUH6vxoZ5EcJuAYDgrsHJ3Nif2ci7 .001

then press up arrow and hit enter
then keep repeating, up arrow and enter
legendary
yes got all that. I have a tested macro bot that can send small payments automatically around the clock every 2 seconds. I sent ALL my funds to bittrex. PLEASE someone send me 50 E-cash, I can get us to block 10,000 in less than 2 hours. send to eJVDHPUH6vxoZ5EcJuAYDgrsHJ3Nif2ci7 with fees enabled or it wont arrive. Please someone do it NOW. If you want it sent back in small payments just give me your address.

I sent 100 my addy to return eNfKq1cachnZeojS3KWYuawAyeuVsJdtnM

nice work..I will send back to you, and we will be at block 10k VERY soon..just waiting on confirmations
legendary
yes got all that. I have a tested macro bot that can send small payments automatically around the clock every 2 seconds. I sent ALL my funds to bittrex. PLEASE someone send me 50 E-cash, I can get us to block 10,000 in less than 2 hours. send to eJVDHPUH6vxoZ5EcJuAYDgrsHJ3Nif2ci7 with fees enabled or it wont arrive. Please someone do it NOW. If you want it sent back in small payments just give me your address.

I sent 100 my addy to return eNfKq1cachnZeojS3KWYuawAyeuVsJdtnM
legendary
Thank you..got 100 I will start now..watch us fly! it says 0 of 3 confirmations..just waiting on that.
legendary
legendary
ok finally synced..it was my dirty wallet with all those small transactions from yesterday. Ive set it to take a small fee , so it counts. Someone please send me 50-100 to eJVDHPUH6vxoZ5EcJuAYDgrsHJ3Nif2ci7 , and Ill get this done faster than youve ever seen. When sending this money MAKE SURE you turn on your transaction fee under options. lets get this done! Ill have us to block 10k in a couple of hours.

Vegas
legendary
Loop those transactions! Let's get this shit to 10k

Can you send me 10 coins, i will return all in batchs of .01 with a fee .001 thats mean i´ll return to you 9, i want to help

Sent 1000

Received, i del my address, because mods dont allowed addys in the threads.
Once i have confirmed the coins, i´ll start sending back in small batchs.
Lets move this shit Smiley

Spots, whats your addy to send back your coins
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
If it freezes while syncing, reload the client without deleting the folder in Roaming. It will freeze every 500 blocks probably

8226 is current

I can confirm that in my wallet 8226
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Why the price is so low?

Result of fail with PoS. Natural reaction.

The PoS is broken and doesn't even work, yet. Nice theory, though

I mean first situation with non working PoS and origin dev as a main reason of price decline.

Not your work now, because it's awesome.  Wink
legendary
I feel like an asshole, because I can probably help alot with my macro bot, but wallet will not sync and Ive blown out the roaming ecash folder multiple times and resynced it. I tried to withdraw 20 coins from bittrex last night, and I still dont see them. I want to help so with my macro bot program, but I think Im out of the game as it wont sync. go 6 connections but wont go past block 8142. Are there any addnodes that can help?

Vegas

I´ll sent 100 coins 10 hours ago from bittrex, and nothing, i think, they send the coins without fee, and thats the reasson (this chain dont see transactions without fees)

So if I can get this to sync, there is an option to add a small fee in the wallet. My macrobot can send a small transaction ever 2 seconds around the clock.

Vegas

Yes, in your wallet press settings / options / Main, and there you set the small fee, by default comes in .0000
legendary
Why the price is so low?

Result of fail with PoS. Natural reaction.

The PoS is broken and doesn't even work, yet. Nice theory, though
legendary
If it freezes while syncing, reload the client without deleting the folder in Roaming. It will freeze every 500 blocks probably

8226 is current
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Why the price is so low?

Result of fail with PoS. Natural reaction. But community and take-over is strong, so price could rise.
Pages:
Jump to: