Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 57. (Read 91473 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

The flaw was they used >= instead of using <= so it never reduced the reward since nHeight will always be great then 1440.

ahh yes that was you Smiley
you see how your help was welcomed right now Wink

Yes, the fix is either to flip the sign >= to <= or to put the lower rewards to the higher rewards. Depending on how you want you logic to read.
Activity: 951
Merit: 259

The flaw was they used >= instead of using <= so it never reduced the reward since nHeight will always be great then 1440.

ahh yes that was you Smiley
you see how your help was welcomed right now Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Thanks all for your great work for this coin.
Amazing how all working together even Bittrex helping, great job!
Hope you also had the time to buy some cheap coins, you should make money, this job is good for entire crypto trust!
Activity: 392
im actually dying to know who dumped...DYING
you think it was one guy who dumped?  Roll Eyes

more than likely a few ppl
Activity: 792
Merit: 251
Someone is trying to bring the price up
but that will take a lot of work
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

It is irrelevant. Any price movements during the switch over are just opportunistic. Price movements after switch over will be relevant.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Good idea to buy this low eh?
maybe , that's your decision to make.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Good idea to buy this low eh?
Activity: 700
you think it was one guy who dumped?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
LMFAO ppl dumping thinking were mining more. if you idiots had half a brain,,, JUST HALF, you would have seen ZERO COINS WILL BE MINED. coin amount stays the same. wow

It's making coins. Nobody told me the reductions never worked, so I followed his style, which apparently never went past the 600 check

Were there ever any blocks mined for 500, 400, 300, or 250 coins per block or were they all 750 or 600?

all 600 after dropping from intial 750. There was one character in the block rewards code, like, if block height is greater than 1000 it will always be rewarded 600, in such a way that no further reward changes would kick in

yes, one forum member said something that problem is in "else if" just first need to stay...but I really don't know nothing about that

Code:
{
    int64 nSubsidy = 750 * COIN;

if(nHeight == 1)
    {
        nSubsidy = 40000 * COIN; // less then 0.1% premine
    }
        else if(nHeight >= 1440)
    {
        nSubsidy = 600 * COIN;
    }
        else if(nHeight >= 2880)
    {
        nSubsidy = 500 * COIN;
    }
        else if(nHeight >= 4320)
    {
        nSubsidy = 400 * COIN;
    }
        else if(nHeight >= 5760)
    {
        nSubsidy = 300 * COIN;
    }
        else if(nHeight >= 7200)
    {
        nSubsidy = 250 * COIN;
    }

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Thanks iGotSpots Smiley

Also thank you OCMiner and minerpools!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
We will get it sorted. Another update will be required soon, prior to the coin swap. Sorry
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Alright, pool updated to latest source, I see someone mining there already, hope you enjoy my updated frontend btw Wink
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I'm fixing this mess now and pushing a pull request to IGotSpots' Repo within the next 10 minutes
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
Cannot send coins from 1.1.1 to Bittrex?
Working on another fork right now. Will be out very soon to fix this mining clusterfuck. I cannot wait to swap this to my working chain...

The above post is correct, else if's are not working. I should have noticed this, but assumed at least the simplest part of this coin had worked; that is my fault

thnx spotz
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Working on another fork right now. Will be out very soon to fix this mining clusterfuck. I cannot wait to swap this to my working chain...

Thanks!
legendary

The above post is correct, else if's are not working. I should have noticed this, but assumed at least the simplest part of this coin had worked; that is my fault
legendary
so we have to activate pos quickly and cut the pow a soon as possible

Please read what the fuck we're doing
Pages:
Jump to: