Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 54. (Read 91473 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
For those of us that are not up to date with the 72+ pages of this thread, could you please add to the op (as you did w/ the update to newest version, and i thank you for that) what we must do to keep our coins?

As I understand it, I now must send my ecash to my bittrex wallet ASAP?

Thank you...

Yes. As long as they are on Bittrex before block 16,000, that's all you have to do until I post the new chain

I still have to get Windows built for the newest update we pushed this evening

Great & thanks for your prompt response, not to mention your philanthropy in helping us. That said, do I need to do anything to verify the coins I send on bittrex belong to me?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
For those of us that are not up to date with the 72+ pages of this thread, could you please add to the op (as you did w/ the update to newest version, and i thank you for that) what we must do to keep our coins?

Thank you...

Yes. As long as they are on Bittrex before block 16,000, that's all you have to do until I post the new chain

I still have to get Windows built for the newest update we pushed this evening, but the current wallet will work until block 7000
Activity: 107

Thank you...
legendary
Sure, but I'd rather have more positive trust instead. That's more important to me  Wink

eEubQ2hCtLPqXTskub7KYSoKrgfgyGyC2y

For real, though, I'm not expecting anything. Just glad we could help, but the work is not done. I will be building the new chain tomorrow to have plenty of time to test staking prior to the swap at block 16,000
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
THIS POST IS IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

At block 16,000, the network will halt. At this point, there will be a snapshot of all balances on Bittrex. Any coins not there to be swapped will be lost forever. When we swap to the new chain, the first block mined will be worth the current moneysupply minus the 40,000 premine. Any balances not on Bittrex will be put into an address controlled entirely by me. Yes, that's right. If you don't swap your coins, they become mine. My balance is currently 0, and ideally it will remain that way after the swap because I seriously hope everyone is paying attention and gets in on time

If you miss the swap, I will not do it manually after the snapshot. You have plenty of time to get them there. Any funds not swapped will become mine and will be used to further my plan for this coin or assist any community efforts that I deem worthy of funding. My standards are high, so your work quality should be, too, if you want my help for promotions. If you want to contribute to this fund, simply leave the amount you wish to deposit in your wallet and do not trade them in for the swap. Any amount will be accepted, but nothing is expected. All coins on Bittrex will be swapped to the new chain after block 16,000. Any coins left in wallets will be added to the development fund and used as I deem fit

Sorry if this comes off abrasive, I don't intend it that way, I am just anxious to get to a chain that I know will stake and work properly from the beginning. If ocminer wants to post an address, feel free to send him some; he helped a lot today getting the pool back up right away to get this chain moving again

Im gonna leave a tip in a wallet, but can you please post an address we can send E-cash directly to you? If OCminer is reading this, I will ask him to do the same. Both of you have gone WAYYY beyond to help the community with no promises, and you have never asked a thing. I cant thank you enough. Your message is not abrasive at all. Your a "straight to the point" kind of guy, and its just one of the reasons I like and respect you.

Vegas
legendary
THIS POST IS IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

At block 16,000, the network will halt. At this point, there will be a snapshot of all balances on Bittrex. Any coins not there to be swapped will be lost forever. When we swap to the new chain, the first block mined will be worth the current moneysupply minus the 40,000 premine. Any balances not on Bittrex will be put into an address controlled entirely by me. Yes, that's right. If you don't swap your coins, they become mine. My balance is currently 0, and ideally it will remain that way after the swap because I seriously hope everyone is paying attention and gets in on time

If you miss the swap, I will not do it manually after the snapshot. You have plenty of time to get them there. Any funds not swapped will become mine and will be used to further my plan for this coin or assist any community efforts that I deem worthy of funding. My standards are high, so your work quality should be, too, if you want my help for promotions. If you want to contribute to this fund, simply leave the amount you wish to deposit in your wallet and do not trade them in for the swap. Any amount will be accepted, but nothing is expected. All coins on Bittrex will be swapped to the new chain after block 16,000. Any coins left in wallets will be added to the development fund and used as I deem fit

Sorry if this comes off abrasive, I don't intend it that way, I am just anxious to get to a chain that I know will stake and work properly from the beginning. If ocminer wants to post an address, feel free to send him some; he helped a lot today getting the pool back up right away to get this chain moving again
legendary
In case anyone has more questions, I'm usually in #MMXIV on freenode. My name is MonkeyTooth in there

For Webchat, Click Here
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
Wallet updated/resynced.

Withdrawals and deposits works fine.

https://c-cex.com/?p=ecash-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=ecash-usd

too bad u didnt act quicker since it all went the way it was going to yesterday u coulda beat trex
legendary
This staking will not work, we haven't done the swap...
legendary
Spots will it speed up the climb to block 16,000 if everyone leaves the wallet open and unlocked? Did we establish that POS starts again at block 16000? Is it 8% daily for 21 days at block 16,000 or did you set a specific block number to end ultra high staking? There was some talk of 50% annual after 21 days. Did that change? It might just be that none of these details have been decided yet, and I may be thinking too far ahead, and thats ok too, just trying to keep up.

Thanks again.

Vegas

Proof of stake doesn't start til after pow and block 16000. from 7001 to 16000 there is zero reward for mining the blocks,  if I understand what is being done. If that is the case, leaving your wallet open will have no effect. the blocks are generated by pow ,only, til then. correct me if im wrong.

I kind of thought that too as POS is not active, but I wanted to help anyway I can.

Vegas

Activity: 582
Merit: 500
Spots will it speed up the climb to block 16,000 if everyone leaves the wallet open and unlocked? Did we establish that POS starts again at block 16000? Is it 8% daily for 21 days at block 16,000 or did you set a specific block number to end ultra high staking? There was some talk of 50% annual after 21 days. Did that change? It might just be that none of these details have been decided yet, and I may be thinking too far ahead, and thats ok too, just trying to keep up.

Thanks again.

Vegas

Proof of stake doesn't start til after pow and block 16000. from 7001 to 16000 there is zero reward for mining the blocks,  if I understand what is being done. If that is the case, leaving your wallet open will have no effect. the blocks are generated by pow ,only, til then. correct me if im wrong.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Thanks again.

Vegas

I like the 50% annual interest after 21 days  Grin
legendary

Thanks again.

Vegas
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
thank you guys this mean lots to me

No problem. Don't take my criticism too personally. I'm mean to everyone  Wink

Not criticism if true words LOL

Guess I will mine my own coin again Shocked
legendary

No problem. Don't take my criticism too personally. I'm mean to everyone  Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
legendary
We need to leave enough time for everyone to get their coins for the swap
Activity: 84
wow 16k? so were looking at another 2 weeks???

Block 7k is where reward cuts off 7001-16k is 0 block reward

ok...but i mean duration time until 16k...2 weeks-ish?

probably less
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
wow 16k? so were looking at another 2 weeks???

Block 7k is where reward cuts off 7001-16k is 0 block reward

ok...but i mean duration time until 16k...2 weeks-ish?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Make sure all your coins are on an exchange by block 16000
This is when balances will be snapshot. If you miss out on the swap, nobody will help you. This block chain will be halted

Seriously, if you miss the trade in you will never get your coins

Thanks iGotSpots, OCMiner, Bittrex, C-Cex, Minerpools, and Coin-Miners. you all kick ass

I am not staked in this to much 'i brought in' and have just got on to see the changes, been eventful and it is good to see firstly, the old dev come back and relinquish control to iGotSpots who has cracked on straight away with fixes. The like you say we have OCminer and the exchanges and pools all around excellent work and once we have got threw this we need to make sure these guys are staked in the coin  Roll Eyes Spots an OC i mean.
Pages:
Jump to: