Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 52. (Read 91473 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
is there any way to cut the pow down to 10k or even 12k before pos? i would think that is sufficient enough time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Just saying "check" lol, forget it.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Ecash crashing. Waste of time. But pump non-working PoS was nice:D (i don't traded it;/)

Check XCO, new added at bittrex, smooth PoS and very low cap.
GSM is also very intersting and very cheap with smart idea and working PoS. Both will be pumped and without ecash-drama.

That's why you need to come shill here? Must be doing great
Activity: 308
Millionaires Club 47
Ecash crashing. Waste of time. But pump non-working PoS was nice:D (i don't traded it;/)

GSM is also very intersting and very cheap with smart idea and working PoS. Both will be pumped and without ecash-drama.
To late for GSM .Pump and dump was done  few days ago.Next pump will be  in 70 days
Activity: 490

XCO launch
Within 5 minutes to 4000 blocks
Is a scam
Activity: 840
Sure, but I'd rather have more positive trust instead. That's more important to me  Wink

eEubQ2hCtLPqXTskub7KYSoKrgfgyGyC2y

For real, though, I'm not expecting anything. Just glad we could help, but the work is not done. I will be building the new chain tomorrow to have plenty of time to test staking prior to the swap at block 16,000

Added feedback. Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

we know what to do with our money

thanks
Activity: 560

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
well well how can i get my coins out of wallet to bittrex?

- wallet is out of sync....

any clues?

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
So the price going lower and lower?

Now that the blockchain is moving again, it's tempting to dump. Especially for those who rented rigs and bought nicehash. Understandable, they want to ROI. I was tempted myself when I first moved all my coins to bittrex. But I want to taste some of the stake, 1st. So I will leave alone. Especially, if this coin's staking is going to be revved up. Faster staking will mean a better return.

after how the community pulled in and dev came back and put his money where his mouth is, im holding it was 100% loss yesterday  today its worth something i think ill tough it out 1 sat or 10 k its all good now cant lose more than all lol! so lets GAMBLE
legendary
Activity: 1428
Fucker of "the system"
Sure, but I'd rather have more positive trust instead. That's more important to me  Wink

This is important:

In essence, substance over form, your whole emoney balance has been entrusted to him and he could have 1) screwed the community, 2) raised his middle fingers when approached to look at the code, but he didn't. Then everyone would have lost their emoney. Everyone should leave Spots positive trust.
\
sorry bro technically it would be abuse of trust as i did not direclty risk btc with him
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
So I gather that C-Cex is cool with all the coins moving to bittrex? Huh

I have not spoken directly with c-cex at all

I have and yurij has been very helpful.  There is no need to send coins from C-Cex to us... the swap will happen there as well.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
thx it's working

when the swap will realized on bittrex?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
well well how can i get my coins out of wallet to bittrex?

- wallet is out of sync....

any clues?

Update to newest wallet - in op
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
@ IGotSpots
When did you start POS?

POS will only start technically at block 16001 or practically 16002.
Activity: 490
@ IGotSpots
When did you start POS?
legendary
Activity: 1302
so much posts in this thread..

but really awesome igotspots .. i follow all of ur coins and make some profit..most @balls and 10k

i have a question..will pos start after the pow stage?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

Now that the blockchain is moving again, it's tempting to dump. Especially for those who rented rigs and bought nicehash. Understandable, they want to ROI. I was tempted myself when I first moved all my coins to bittrex. But I want to taste some of the stake, 1st. So I will leave alone. Especially, if this coin's staking is going to be revved up. Faster staking will mean a better return.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
So I gather that C-Cex is cool with all the coins moving to bittrex? Huh

I have not spoken directly with c-cex at all
Pages:
Jump to: