Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 58. (Read 91473 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
im confused lol...whats going on here? why are ppl dumping?? (just woke up)
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
When Bittrex was still down in maintenance I sent to C-CEX and it is stuck and not confirming on their side.
C-Cex never reported that they've updated wallet , as far as i know atleast.
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
LMFAO ppl dumping thinking were mining more. if you idiots had half a brain,,, JUST HALF, you would have seen ZERO COINS WILL BE MINED. coin amount stays the same. wow

It's making coins. Nobody told me the reductions never worked, so I followed his style, which apparently never went past the 600 check

Were there ever any blocks mined for 500, 400, 300, or 250 coins per block or were they all 750 or 600?

all 600 after dropping from intial 750. There was one character in the block rewards code, like, if block height is greater than 1000 it will always be rewarded 600, in such a way that no further reward changes would kick in

yes, one forum member said something that problem is in "else if" just first need to stay...but I really don't know nothing about that

Code:
{
    int64 nSubsidy = 750 * COIN;

if(nHeight == 1)
    {
        nSubsidy = 40000 * COIN; // less then 0.1% premine
    }
        else if(nHeight >= 1440)
    {
        nSubsidy = 600 * COIN;
    }
        else if(nHeight >= 2880)
    {
        nSubsidy = 500 * COIN;
    }
        else if(nHeight >= 4320)
    {
        nSubsidy = 400 * COIN;
    }
        else if(nHeight >= 5760)
    {
        nSubsidy = 300 * COIN;
    }
        else if(nHeight >= 7200)
    {
        nSubsidy = 250 * COIN;
    }

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
750 , 600 and 600 again all time
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
When Bittrex was still down in maintenance I sent to C-CEX and it is stuck and not confirming on their side.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
LMFAO ppl dumping thinking were mining more. if you idiots had half a brain,,, JUST HALF, you would have seen ZERO COINS WILL BE MINED. coin amount stays the same. wow

It's making coins. Nobody told me the reductions never worked, so I followed his style, which apparently never went past the 600 check

Were there ever any blocks mined for 500, 400, 300, or 250 coins per block or were they all 750 or 600?

600 were the last I think
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
well not that my personal hash matters but I put it all on the pool whether i get the reward or not doesnt matter as I want to see this coin move forward

no, all i ever saw were 600 block rewards
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast

all 600 after dropping from intial 750. There was one character in the block rewards code, like, if block height is greater than 1000 it will always be rewarded 600, in such a way that no further reward changes would kick in
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
so we have to activate pos quickly and cut the pow a soon as possible
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

Activity: 951
Merit: 259
i really hope this wasent a serious post , we're moving up with 600 coins / block atm. the fork did NOT work.
He was serious !!! And I think the same !!!
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i really hope this wasent a serious post , we're moving up with 600 coins / block atm. the fork did NOT work.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Well, nobody said rewards hadn't dropped. This is fucked up, too, apparently. Well it's whatever, I guess. It is rewarding 600 coins per block now, which would have been good to know that reductions hadn't been working. Mining stops at block 100k, so I guess that will be the swap block now since mining is active and new coins are being made. You can look at the code, I wrote it as it should be written, following his style. This is why I wanted to swap it to a new chain right away and avoid dealing with this mess

This would have been terrific to know. I can't see the rewards too far back in the explorer, either, to check what needs to be accepted in old blocks and what doesn't. This shit is even more fucked up than I thought, and I thought it was bad before...

Working with ocminer in irc right now through the history trying to figure out what the fuck works and what doesn't...
are you saying we should start renting like crazy?

Only if you want to make matters worse.
legendary
Well, nobody said rewards hadn't dropped. This is fucked up, too, apparently. Well it's whatever, I guess. It is rewarding 600 coins per block now, which would have been good to know that reductions hadn't been working. Mining stops at block 100k, so I guess that will be the swap block now since mining is active and new coins are being made. You can look at the code, I wrote it as it should be written, following his style. This is why I wanted to swap it to a new chain right away and avoid dealing with this mess

This would have been terrific to know. I can't see the rewards too far back in the explorer, either, to check what needs to be accepted in old blocks and what doesn't. This shit is even more fucked up than I thought, and I thought it was bad before...

Working with ocminer in irc right now through the history trying to figure out what the fuck works and what doesn't...

No, I edited my post. We are debating whether to stop it or not right now, but we have to now manually go through all the blocks to figure out when it stopped working at reducing rewards, since apparently this section of the coin doesn't work either

So there is absolutely no POS for this coin now? Or what? I'm just curious as to what is going on lol Plus my Bittrex deposit address is the same as before the new wallet update so if I was to send coins there would they make it? just curious
atm , this is a coin with a 600 pow block reward untill block 100k i belive.
So the coin supply is now going to be like 60 million??? 'For real?

I don't think so, read posts, I think that iGotSpots already working on reward to be "0"
Oh I thought that I read that it was still dishing out 600 coins per block right now lol But I could be mistaken lol I also thought that the getting the blockchain moving was so the POS could possibly get started and kicking in lol But so much mass hysteria and confusion lately lmao
were you being sarcastic ? Tongue
"blocks" : 6027,
"moneysupply" : 3871300.00000000,
blocks" : 6047,
"moneysupply" : 3883300.00000000,
legendary
Well, nobody said rewards hadn't dropped. This is fucked up, too, apparently. Well it's whatever, I guess. It is rewarding 600 coins per block now, which would have been good to know that reductions hadn't been working

Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
So there is absolutely no POS for this coin now? Or what? I'm just curious as to what is going on lol Plus my Bittrex deposit address is the same as before the new wallet update so if I was to send coins there would they make it? just curious
atm , this is a coin with a 600 pow block reward untill block 100k i belive.
So the coin supply is now going to be like 60 million??? 'For real?

I don't think so, read posts, I think that iGotSpots already working on reward to be "0"
Oh I thought that I read that it was still dishing out 600 coins per block right now lol But I could be mistaken lol I also thought that the getting the blockchain moving was so the POS could possibly get started and kicking in lol But so much mass hysteria and confusion lately lmao
Pages:
Jump to: