Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 78. (Read 91473 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Happy i bought when price was down
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Yea, once it's on the new chain it will stake the same as BALLS does, but with whatever % you guys want this one to. We can cross that bridge when we come to it

I have the new client ready that will mine 0 reward until block 100,000 (who cares, it'll never get close), just so coins can be moved. I'll wait to post it to hear back from Richie. I'll let it sync up first anyway to see if it accepts block 6001 before I post it, too (that's called testing, original dev)

Once blocks start moving again, it might start staking, I have no idea. We will also need to decide when you guys want the deadline to be to send coins to Bittrex for the swap. Still waiting to hear back from Richie, anyway

Can you do the 8% daily and then change to 8% annually later? That was what I thought was interesting. The combination of short term high interest and then later a more stable interest rate. Although I am just glad you are willing to help, so whatever people want. Smiley

Yea, I will just set the yearly reward to work out to 8% daily until a certain block, then it can be reduced to 8% yearly. It takes like 5 lines of code to add another switch like that, too, if you guys vote on a new one later or whatever

MMXIV, BALLS, and 10k are all easily forked, as well, and this new chain will be set up to scale very easily like they are

No, this will create too many coins and kill the value. 8% for 21 days is fine, then either 8% annual or something moderate like 50% a year.

I say we make it 22% daily for 30 days then drop down to 9% yearly

No, this will create too many coins and kill the value. 8% for 21 days is fine, then either 8% annual or something moderate like 50% a year.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
Yea, once it's on the new chain it will stake the same as BALLS does, but with whatever % you guys want this one to. We can cross that bridge when we come to it

I have the new client ready that will mine 0 reward until block 100,000 (who cares, it'll never get close), just so coins can be moved. I'll wait to post it to hear back from Richie. I'll let it sync up first anyway to see if it accepts block 6001 before I post it, too (that's called testing, original dev)

Once blocks start moving again, it might start staking, I have no idea. We will also need to decide when you guys want the deadline to be to send coins to Bittrex for the swap. Still waiting to hear back from Richie, anyway

Can you do the 8% daily and then change to 8% annually later? That was what I thought was interesting. The combination of short term high interest and then later a more stable interest rate. Although I am just glad you are willing to help, so whatever people want. Smiley

Yea, I will just set the yearly reward to work out to 8% daily until a certain block, then it can be reduced to 8% yearly. It takes like 5 lines of code to add another switch like that, too, if you guys vote on a new one later or whatever

MMXIV, BALLS, and 10k are all easily forked, as well, and this new chain will be set up to scale very easily like they are

I say we make it 22% daily for 30 days then drop down to 9% yearly
legendary
So right now, ecash cannot be transferred to exchanges or other wallets because of pos being stuck at block 6000? Should be be pointing our miners at a pool to start pow when that is initiated again?

Correct. You can buy and sell on exchanges, but if you buy, just leave it on the exchange until everything is sorted. Dont try to transfer any E-cash. POW is over. When Igotspots fixes this, it will begin POS.
legendary
+1000

Price proves it.. 2600 Sats now and rising FAST...

Yea, I should have bought some before I said anything lol

ya..its called shooting yourself in the foot. But I can promise a healthy donation. Still need your e-cash wallet address.

Vegas
Activity: 582
Merit: 500
So right now, ecash cannot be transferred to exchanges or other wallets because of pos being stuck at block 6000? Should be be pointing our miners at a pool to start pow when that is initiated again?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
+1000

Yea, I should have bought some before I said anything lol
legendary
+1000

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Also, since this is called ECASH, I'm going to make it fast as fuck. One minute blocks with a name like that is stupid

+1
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Also, since this is called ECASH, I'm going to make it fast as fuck. One minute blocks with a name like that is stupid

nice! you rule!
legendary
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
please thank god spots awesome
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

legendary

I have the new client ready that will mine 0 reward until block 100,000 (who cares, it'll never get close), just so coins can be moved. I'll wait to post it until I hear back from Richie. I'll let it sync up first anyway to see if it accepts block 6001 before I post it, too (that's called testing, original dev)

Activity: 356
Merit: 250
You've got my vote igotspots,  but could you add coin control?
On another note, i've got nearly 11K balls and today after 1 day stake i got 5800 Balls?  not complaining tho!

Are you sure that it was not a temporary reduction due to the coins staking? They should reappear when the staking is finished and the stake confirmed.

Nope it was a stake, the day before i received 1876, i only started with 10K BALLS  my address is SjzTpUKd2cgnAtgwNnpCKkYCAZYNjkPpn5
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
My vote is DONT wait it out. Lets pay to have this fixed. If we wait the is certainly more problems headed our way. IF we bounty igotspots to repair, it WILL be fixed right and under his watch, we dont have to worry about some flakey dev taking off. Also once Spots takes control of this coin, the price will go crazy because of the trust factor.

Vegas

If I do fix it, you guys don't have to pay me anything (and the premine would be destroyed). I'll put an address up for the new chain if anyone wants to, but I wouldn't expect anything for it. I don't have any of these now, but a lot of people seem to have a lot invested. I just think the name would make a good addition to GorillaStake

The community's knight in shining armor.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
On another note, i've got nearly 11K balls and today after 1 day stake i got 5800 Balls?  not complaining tho!

Are you sure that it was not a temporary reduction due to the coins staking? They should reappear when the staking is finished and the stake confirmed.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
As for the general argument of "why save a coin that might be in trouble?", simple, the more bad experiences people have in cryptos, the most likely they are to leave the marketplace and take all of their money with them. Helping people on the other hand earns goodwill, and counters all the ICO scams and other crap many of us had to deal with. We need more people helping each other out and making cryptos stronger, not more people burned out and giving up, and telling others to stay away.

Hi guys, i am one of the above, you call newbie.... is the dev really gone!!?? Please keep the updates going and let people know the excact steps and specs etc... i am maybe not as big as you guys...that i find really funny  Grin Grin.... please keep the updates going i also have coins@minerpools that i cant get out...have anyone noticed there is still 230Th on the net! why is that?..

Pages:
Jump to: