Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 13. (Read 91473 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10684761

And call me a liar and whiner you piece of shit, it's not about the coins but your cunt ass attitude while stealing people's coins.

I personally don't care about mine, but I hate that my miners won't be able to withdraw their coins from my pool and you're trying to make it look like it's my fault and that you were doing everyone a favour, nice going scammer, at least you have a decent looking coin amongst your other retarded-named coins.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@igotspots
"Users on Version 1.1.2 will notice their clients work until block 16,000, but anything after block 10,000 will be ignored"

Why did you leave this on the OP if there was a change? OP should've been updated, I don't have time to read 10000s of posts per day nor waste it on your chan, and btw you didn't post anything on twitter.

Nice going kid, hope you got paid for your "not my coin" which you broke even further during pow

Because the OP was not my account...

how convenient, i think you do have access to that account, but hey, keep them you decided to gox those coins, keep them. It's good to know how people really are. Good luck with your niggerpennies

You really are fucking dense and the exact reason nobody besides me does nice shit for people when they get nothing out of it. People like you are the reason these forums are full of nothing but scum now

Wow, you have the balls to call me Dense and scum? After you're the one who  goxed all these coins which I nor my miners could send to bittrex because there were forks all over the place...

No, you didn't do anyone a favour, so cut the crap, you did this to gox coins and get some btc since your shitcoins are pretty much dead anyway.

Like i said, keep your shitcoins kid, you need them more than i do, scammer.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Look at my edit, others suggested that you could keep 20% of the total supply and I responded to them, you last post looked like you were saying "It's ok guys, i'm not going to fuck you over" until you edited it.

Stop crying tomewok, you came here only to fud.

GTFO from here and this coins mother fuck er

This post actually made me laugh, Spots confirmed that he didn't wanted to keep the coins and that he will burn them, there's no FUD here, read my post, i was asking clarification so we justly don't have FUD surrounding this coin  Smiley

interesting
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Our friend "lestherat" turns 13 tomorrow, please wish him "Happy Birthday" in advance. May you have some maturity in the coming year, Amen!
lol....no wonder you are licking his balls, he made you few BTCs....If I do that will you do the same with me or Spots is someone special?

You are the stupid guy who lost 3,000 coins, come on suck my dick and i give you 30,000 fagot

lol, not stupid, I was just away and didn't have time to keep an eye on the thread? Big Deal?

Just 3k coins, what 0.03 BTC?

This Newbie is so rude, why do you have to start quarreling , when do you turn 13? Cheesy Chill and Grow up!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 504
lol....no wonder you are licking his balls, he made you few BTCs....If I do that will you do the same with me or Spots is someone special?

You are the stupid guy who lost 3,000 coins, come on suck my dick and i give you 30,000 fagot

lol, not stupid, I was just away and didn't have time to keep an eye on the thread? Big Deal?
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 504
I vote for Spots held 250,000 coins for him, at least. He deserved for all this week of hard work.

Thats not much, some guys here own more than that.

Everyone wants to be in Spot's good book, why don't you guys give him a blow job? Let him make a decision, he is way smarter then you newbies and members....

I own in my shit 100,000 coins now, Vegas more than 250,000, so go to the fuckin hell poor stupid member and let the community decide, you appear here only to give a shit and do nothing for the coin, go to the hell fagot.

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
@igotspots
"Users on Version 1.1.2 will notice their clients work until block 16,000, but anything after block 10,000 will be ignored"

Why did you leave this on the OP if there was a change? OP should've been updated, I don't have time to read 10000s of posts per day nor waste it on your chan, and btw you didn't post anything on twitter.

Nice going kid, hope you got paid for your "not my coin" which you broke even further during pow

how convenient, i think you do have access to that account, but hey, keep them you decided to gox those coins, keep them. It's good to know how people really are. Good luck with your niggerpennies

You really are fucking dense and the exact reason nobody besides me does nice shit for people when they get nothing out of it. People like you are the reason these forums are full of nothing but scum now
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@igotspots

legendary
legendary
@igotspots

Activity: 224
spots can't change the op , this is the emoney dev thread
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@igotspots

I vote for Spots held 250,000 coins for him, at least. He deserved for all this week of hard work.

Everyone wants to be in Spot's good book, why don't you guys give him a blow job? Let him make a decision, he is way smarter then you newbies and members....
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
legendary

legendary
Anyone having any issues with the new chain?

If so, please come to #MMXIV on Freenode IRC for faster responses. If you don't have a client, use our Webchat
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
everyone need to leave spot more trust rating new coin very good!
Pages:
Jump to: