Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECO][OFFICIAL] ECOCRYPTO - UNIQUE ECOSYSTEM FOR CRYPTO - page 11. (Read 1706 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Looks like interesting project, good luck dev.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
The global financial crisis of 2007-2008 reveal a record decline in the trust of investors in the traditional centralized financial markets. The cryptocurrency and digital assets market can grow to compete with the global stock market.
Activity: 66
 I want to mine your coin. Do you have any plan for mining for whom to mine it?
Activity: 93
  I think this is a big project and should have more  blockchain expert in team .
Activity: 87
 What is the total supply of token? I didn’t see it in your Website? It just only the crowdsale token.
Activity: 77
Anyone knows telegram? I would like to ask communities’s opinion about this project. 
Activity: 91
Whitepaper is so normal. I don’t see the initial of this project anymore.
Activity: 50
The parties can describe terms for additional rewards in a smart contract, covering things like special viewer bonuses for watching an advertisement to the end.
Activity: 98
I'm really interested to join the bounty for this project. I believe this will be successful and I want to take part of it
Activity: 93
Hi Dev,
Do I understand correctly your model: users will share their data with companies that will pay for its time? These data will be impersonal and will be stored in the blockchain?
Activity: 23
Hi, if the user wants to withdraw the earned funds, will it be only ECO  tokens or will you provide an opportunity to exchange them for other tokens/currencies?
Activity: 121
You have a good preparation to start ICO.
I strongly believe that ICO spectiv will be successful
Looking forward to reading about your bounty campaign ..
Activity: 38
So is it like integrated in a certain application? That I wanna use in order to get tokens for my time..
Activity: 77
How much could I invest? Whats the minimum?
Activity: 59
Why do u think the price of your token will grow?
Activity: 82
 Hi, guys! What an interesting project you have here! Can you tell me where I can check technical details?
Activity: 85
Investors won't be afraid investing  ECO.. i guess.. What makes you think that this project is revolutionary? When will the token come to our wallet?
Activity: 62
 Ive just seen the Whitepaper... Pretty amazing stuff... Im def in this for the long term, believe it!
Activity: 60
Hello there! Interesting project. How can I subscribe to your recent news?
Activity: 63
Sounds like a very interesting project  ECO . I'll be definitely keeping an eye on it! Can we find out about the number of participants and their names? Who is providing the computing power and how do they get rewarded?
Pages:
Jump to: