Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE - page 13. (Read 7021 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 102
Hello dears! The ELONCITY project is one of the most relevant crypto-economic projects, allowing non-rich countries and households to minimize the cost of the purchase and use of clean energy. Using blockchain technology ELONCITY will produce a revolutionary leap in the global power sector. The ELONCITY team has already done a great job, so I don't doubt their success. I would also like to highlight Krypital which is already well established in the market of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I'm following your work with great interest. its confidence in project's investors is reflected in the project. Thank you very much
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
If the total number of stakes earned during campaign exceeds the cap, can you will adjust my stakes based network?
yes, they can. If have questions about stakes during campaign. Visit here: https://t.me/KrypitalBounty
This is really big project I recommend all my friends.For the future i wish this project have amazing plan.I would really like to know what you guys are planing for the future?!

The Eloncity project is going to face those problems using the blockchain technology. Eloncity is trying to build up a decentralized energy design architecture with millions of self sufficient microgrids. By doing so, energy will be available at any time with the highest security standards and a way higher reliability than todays energy network. Through the blockchain technology furthermore Eloncity will use those advantages such as having full price transparency, which is nowadays mostly not given by the providers. Everyone who uses Eloncity and contributes to it, will make electricity virtually free, so the world can be power up with clean energy, more: https://eloncity.io/registration.html
Hi, everybody. The start date of the token sale is not known? and another question-bounty campaign ends in 10 days? Did the end date change?
Now, privasale is going on. After will have public sale and others, please follow FAQ to see information: https://eloncity.io/registration.html.
Bounty campaign, visit here: https://t.me/KrypitalBounty
Special Task 3 is running still! Click the link to see how to earn extra stake in special task 3: https://goo.gl/qMK9cw . Please contribute your power to reach the community goal together!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The project plan for ELONCITY is quite global and it will be interesting to observe its implementation. Visualization of the free supply of the globe is very promising, but the way to implement such an idea will be full of various problems, so ELONCITY, in my opinion, is a "long-term" project, which will take several years to fully integrate it into everyday life.

Hi, everybody. The start date of the token sale is not known? and another question-bounty campaign ends in 10 days? Did the end date change?
Activity: 32
If the total number of stakes earned during campaign exceeds the cap, can you will adjust my stakes based network?
Activity: 168
I really enjoy reading about new partnerships Eloncity. The number of large investors and investment funds is also growing. This all should very well good affect the further development of the project.
Activity: 32
Amzaling  velocity is growing faster than i esp-acted but binding chain community is disturbing me a lot.
Indeed this is a very nice project benae in repackaged the vision and mission, hopefully many who know and can get in to jointly seek success.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Excellent opportunities for development. Competent development team. This project is worthy of attention of everyone who is interested in profitable investments.
Activity: 133
ELONCITY’s goal is not to replace centralized power generation. Instead, it hopes to reduce residents’ dependence on a centralized power supply system and improve overall resource utilization.
Activity: 1
I have observed several ICO projects related to energy. For Example, KWHcoin. The guys could not get the soft cap, although they were very actively engaged in the project. Now the ICO of the WPP project is taking place. The white paper States that they already have guaranteed government contracts worth $ 5 billion (though that's not accurate). What is unique about your project and are you not afraid of not getting the soft cap?

Recently we have seen many Energy resources projects like WePower, Power Ledger, WPP etc. All these different features about the Energy resources and some them got the government approvals for running their projects. When do you have any background experience which will help the community to understand your intention?

To understand the whole impact of all these projects I think we need to wait a lot more. It's all new for all of us and these are all innovative ideas. Once they take effect we will see whether they improve anything.

I hope the project will be implemented in August or September
Activity: 2
Good project, provided by this project and many people are interested, what will happen when their participation will be good. I hope so   Cheesy Cheesy

I am very happy to hear about your Eloncity project. It is a promising project for an innovative and practical idea.
However, I know it is not easy to fix the sale time, the market has a negative impact on altcoins.
Good project with positive team , you are go right way to get success ICO, keep go ahead current direction.

Now very many projects make the translation of their projects into different languages. This is done to expand the audience of users and attract investors from different countries.
I like the purpose of the project in creating a convenient place for everything.
If all of those thing perfectly working I think many people or investors will come.

Eloncity idea is to mitigate the barriers that hinder the adoption of decentralized renewable energy sources within the energy sector.
This looks like an outstanding project that every investor should be a part of. Awesome ideas of the team is important thing for a successful start and excellent development. Hope this project will gain.

The work that the team wants to do. It will bring benefits to everyone. Because of the equipment and technology of energy storage is very important Eloncity. The ICO will sell in August.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I like the ELONCITY program, as the project aims to unleash a blockchain backed micro power grid works with a localized energy source.
I like the purpose of the project in creating a convenient place for everything.
If all of those thing perfectly working I think many people or investors will come.

Eloncity idea is to mitigate the barriers that hinder the adoption of decentralized renewable energy sources within the energy sector.
This looks like an outstanding project that every investor should be a part of. Awesome ideas of the team is important thing for a successful start and excellent development. Hope this project will gain.
Pages:
Jump to: