Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE - page 10. (Read 7021 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Eloncity will have to change the whole crypto world! I am very happy that you helped to introduce the currency world-wide crypto! This should happen as soon as possible..
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
A good project is interesting to follow with much support for this project and the team working on it hopes to make this project a success in the future
Activity: 266
https://www.soar.earth/

Eloncity Twitter News

Our website is now available in 4 languages: English🇬🇧, Japanese🇯🇵, Korean🇰🇷, and Vietnamese🇻🇳! Check it out: http://eloncity.io !

Good work, translation into several languages is great. I have a question, are you working on translating the site into Russian?
Activity: 280
S O A R
Eloncity ICO Funding calling details:
- Soft cap:   $ 10,000,000.
- Hard cap:  $ 33,000,000, includes:
       + Cornerstone contribution: $ 6,000,000
       + Private Sale $ 19,000,000
       + Public Sale: $ 8,000,000

I have been waiting for the official announcement about the Price & Open Date from the Team for months.

I'm surprised that the team has allocated 8 million dollars at public sale. This is a very large amount. I thought there would be 3-4 million left.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Eloncity ICO Funding calling details:
- Soft cap:   $ 10,000,000.
- Hard cap:  $ 33,000,000, includes:
       + Cornerstone contribution: $ 6,000,000
       + Private Sale $ 19,000,000
       + Public Sale: $ 8,000,000

I have been waiting for the official announcement about the Price & Open Date from the Team for months.
If decentralized electricity is realized then it is wonderful.
Activity: 42
Will all ico information be kept to allow community to review it later on as project progresses ?
Many cryoto projects mothball older versions of white papers and roadmaps.  So you can see what they originally stated they would do
Activity: 308
The project is not new, but it is more special than previous energy projects. Wish the team and the project a success.
Activity: 266
The business is very nice and if you truly succeed in realizing your plans, then I think it will be good!
Activity: 169
Awesome! Fantastic! A strong project, which in the future will give great growth!
  I see a very good project with great potential in the market!
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
The Private Sale round of Eloncity ICO has opened since June 28 but the minimum contribution is $200,000 - that is not for small and individual investors (like me) who are only ready to invest from hundreds to under $50,000. So we have to wait for the Public Sale (Main Sale) round which expected to open in this Q3/2018 (maybe in August).
Activity: 221
Merit: 2
Looking at the team and the very idea of the project, we can say with confidence that the project will be quite successful and will bring great benefits to its investors and potential participants.
Activity: 224
A lot of competitors in this area, for example, WePower, Power Ledger. Good luck  Kiss Kiss
Merit: 11
if the team is on the right path, the token price will be very high, wish the project succeed.
Activity: 99

Eloncity Twitter News

Our website is now available in 4 languages: English🇬🇧, Japanese🇯🇵, Korean🇰🇷, and Vietnamese🇻🇳! Check it out: http://eloncity.io !

Thanks.
More languages available, more chances to expand the community fastly bigger.
More investors will come as un-avoidable effects.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
How much will the team retain? How long will the team's token be locked?
Activity: 98
Why not yet open form submit for content campaign? Because we got the topic on bitcointalk bounty of eloncity.
Activity: 98
#Eloncity I hope this project will bring a lot of benefits to investors. The introduction of blockchain technologies into everyday life is our main goal. This prospect of business growth! Very interesting and creative project, people always tend to invest in a project like this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 59

Eloncity Twitter News

Thank you for your investment Qingzheng Capital. We look forward to utilizing your 5+ years of experience in blockchain venture capital funding.
Qingzheng is a prominent investor in news, digital asset trading platforms, IoT, and app development.                                                             

Activity: 322
Merit: 59

Eloncity Twitter News

Pages:
Jump to: